Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: why do so many racist white people love black music and black atheletes?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    so what am i supposed to do, deny everything he said cause some douchebags don't think it's fly anymore?

but i know what you mean about it being different outside the US. white ppl are homo here cause they way they're raised, not cause it's genetic.

like here, if a blackperson cuts a lunch line, nobody will say a word if they're all white, cause they're cowardly.

but if it's all white bosnians, they'll probably flip shit.
    Some douchebags? I'm talking about the entire modern, professional psychology field, that knows more about psychology than you or me. It's pretty much been the consensus for quite a few decades now that a lot of Freuds theories are well....unfounded and just sort of wacky. Come on, dude thought that the nose had hidden sexual properties and that just about everything symbolized genitals. "Some times a snake is just a snake."

Not to say that he wasn't influential in establishing the idea of subconscious analysis and whatnot, it's just that his stuff is sort of like a steam engine or something....useful at the time but vastly outmoded.

About the lunchline thing, that's pretty much true, though.

^has never had his nose slobbed

its hard to respect the intellectual manner of discussion that should be used in this forum with such titles of threads....