Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: wu in montreal, april 21st.

i heard this shit was soldout, not cancelled..
    ]browndogg*]

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Guillotine View Post
    I still expect it to be canceled. Doesn't seem like a reliable source to me.
    Who is then?? Who has said it was cancelled? No one.

The people at Gillette, who are bringin them up here, say its not cancelled and theyre the biggest promoters in the city................I guess we'll have to wait n see.

It it sold out...so if they dont show that'' be about 2000 angry peeps, who will by already pumped up by the Habs n the NHL playoffs..............RIOT SQUAD!!! LOL
    Last edited by Paco_Mtl; 04-04-2008 at 10:40 AM.

Im looking for one ticket for me, I want to go to the show. Thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Paco_Mtl View Post
    Who is then?? Who has said it was cancelled? No one.
    The guy who set it up with Gillette did.

Maybe I'm just a cynic. I hope you guys are right.
    And the survey says: "you're dead..."

FRESH FISH

Habs suck...sry i can't like the habs since i live in the tdot. Leafs are beyond wack, JFJ really fucked them up..i'm rooting for the Capitals..Ovechkin is a monster on ice, skates like a cheetah and swerves like a snake..Go Jays Go...but anyways enjoy the show, i saw them in NYC last summer with Rage..and if they dont show up, god bless you cuz meth, rza, gza, rae and ugod were up here in the GTA few months back. I dont see why they wouldn't go to MTL

Default ...

these niggas better b der...booked work off nd shit...il fuckin send death letter to da promoter in mtl

fuck man, nor rza, nor method man?
    damn this is gay.

check my youtube channel for more real stuff
    http://youtube.com/user/MainOffenderKZ

no rza, no meth... wtf.. i just paid to see these cats with gza...
    i miss the OLD wu-tang

Quote Originally Posted by WallyG View Post
    Habs suck...sry i can't like the habs since i live in the tdot. Leafs are beyond wack, JFJ really fucked them up..i'm rooting for the Capitals..Ovechkin is a monster on ice, skates like a cheetah and swerves like a snake..Go Jays Go...but anyways enjoy the show, i saw them in NYC last summer with Rage..and if they dont show up, god bless you cuz meth, rza, gza, rae and ugod were up here in the GTA few months back. I dont see why they wouldn't go to MTL

You and your leafs suck bro... And to say that capitals rule is beyond stupid. Montreal is #1 in all of the east while the leafs are drowning in their failure. JFJ is just an image of what the leafs are really..An eternal bunch of losers. As a T-Dot resident im sorry to say this but you dont deserve to talk about the habs their greatness is far beyond your judgement. And root for the capitals as much as you want, they wont go anywhere. You're a fan of the worst bunch of losers of the NHL (leafs) and then you try to find hope in a team that has only 1 player as good as he may be, he alone in the team. You have a twisted vision of hockey boy so stick to what the forum is all about, The Wu in montreal... It's not the leafs suck forum, there's about a million of these forums on the internet. WU WUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Last edited by Souljah69; 04-09-2008 at 07:20 AM.

Go Nordiques!

theres alot of rumors surroundin this concert
    im coming down from japan to catch this show

the tickets were like 65$ or something
    my friend bought them already

now i hear the tickets are like 120$

i heard that the show has been cancelled and i recently hear it hasnt been cancelled

i heard mef, rae, ghost and rza aint showin
    so then whats the point of havin a wu concert with just u-god, ins, gza,& mk??

this concert is sketchy and we will only find out the day of

anybody gonna go chekc out roots and alkaholiks???

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Quote Originally Posted by chiba View Post
    i heard mef, rae, ghost and rza aint showin
    so then whats the point of havin a wu concert with just u-god, ins, gza,& mk??
    You know what? I'd be content paying that price for just INS or GZA alone.

more money... no more involvement... im still listening enter the 36 chamber one time a day... and i remember when this shit was underground and REUNITED...

but plz get REUNITED on the metropolis scene, for all the wu family of QUEBEC...
    this show is gonna be a unique thing to happen in MTL...
    and i wanna be able to tell people I WAS THERE AND I HAVE SEEN THESE GUY showing REAL HIP HOP!!!

WU 4 LIFE

Default ...

No one knows shit about this concert...so many different rumors are goin around, i gues everyone is going to find out on the day off if this concert is actually going to take place..... but straight up people nd promoters have to get there shit straight!

Can't wait for this show!!! Montreal's in frenzy right now with the Canadiens killing Boston so far in the playoffs!!! If they show it's going to be great crowd with lots of energy!!!