Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: LeBron is the MVP and....

Banned

81 points in a game does not define greatness. See thats why I called you an idiot. LeBron could take 60 shots, but he'd rather rack up 13 assists and set his team up for a win.

Im not sayin 81 isnt a feat, but Kobe is a me first, selfish player, and his pouting this year and the fact that he ran Shaq outta town shows that.

Banned

52 points 8 rebounds 10 assists

See, no one but Cleveland and NY saw this game. This is what you all miss on a nightly basis. YOu dont realize how good this dude is. He has Madison Square Garden suckin on his cock all night. They wont do that for Kobe.

Wu Vatican

+ 4 steals...

but anyway, i see him going to NY and playing for the knicks.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

LOL....Only in NY's wildest dreams. This aint baseball, and the Knicks aint the Yankees. They aren't going to be good for a looong time.
    Its more fun for everyone to BEAT the Knicks than play for them. Ask MJ, Reggie, Hakeem...

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Ugh...you guys are insane...

Tell me right now, your starting an NBA franchise..you have the 1st pick this year...who do you take...
    Kobe or LeBron???
    Well, Kobe is 29 and LeBron is 23, so of course your going to take the younger player.

Kobe dropped 52, 3 days ago.. against Dallas who im pretty sure has a better defense than NY
    Last edited by 11th Chamber; 03-05-2008 at 11:08 PM.

sorry but it was verse the knicks kobe does it vs the western conference i think the 8th seed in the west would be the 3rd or 4th in the east

Banned

Ok...would you take LeBron at 23 or Kobe at 23?
    They are both great, I'm not knocking Kobe, but lets look at the stats.

Kobe Bryants 5th year:
    28.5 ppg 5.9 rpg 5.0 apg 1.7 spg 0.6 bpg......FG 46%.. 3PT 30%..FT 85%..TO 3.2

LeBrons 5th year so far:
    30.3 ppg 8.1 rpg 7.5 apg 2.0 spg 1.0 bpg......FG 48%...3PT 30%...FT 70%...TO..3.4

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    sorry but it was verse the knicks kobe does it vs the western conference i think the 8th seed in the west would be the 3rd or 4th in the east
    LeBron does this shit against the West Coast too...and he torches Boston and Detroit. The defense is better in the East anyway. The only team that D's up out west is San Antonio, and thats why they win championships.

Kobe Bryants 5th year:
    28.5 ppg 5.9 rpg 5.0 apg 1.7 spg 0.6 bpg......FG 46%.. 3PT 30%..FT 85%..TO 3.2

LeBrons 5th year so far:
    30.3 ppg 8.1 rpg 7.5 apg 2.0 spg 1.0 bpg......FG 48%...3PT 30%...FT 70%...TO..3.4
    Kobe had Shaq and Derek Fisher on his team that year, so of course he isnt going to have his rebounds or Assists up that high.

Aside for maybe 2 years, Kobe has always had talent around him, so he hasent always had to carry the load. LeBron on the other had has been stuck with an average group of players around him so of course he has to do more work

LeBron does this shit against the West Coast too...and he torches Boston and Detroit. .
    Lebron against Detroit this year

17 pts. 4 ast, 3 rbs

15 pts, 3 ast, 1 rb

Doesnt look like he's "torching" them

See, no one but Cleveland and NY saw this game. This is what you all miss on a nightly basis. YOu dont realize how good this dude is. He has Madison Square Garden suckin on his cock all night. They wont do that for Kobe.
    neat, filled up the stats sheet against a shitty team. who hasnt killed the knicks?

nah, they wouldnt cheer for kobe cuz knicks fans hate the lakers and they, and everyone else seemingly, hate kobe.

great, lebron can dunk, so can kobe. if i knew my jumper was shit i'd try to drive to the basket all the time too, but kobe can slash as well. he just doesnt do it as often because his jumper doesnt suck and he can shoot it instead of drive to the whole and risk his body.

youngest to 10,000 points...yeah, so? he started at 18 and skipped college unlike MJ, bird, and magic who were contending for and winning national titles collegiately at that age.

if the cavs were playing in the western conference they wouldnt even make the playoffs. they've been living off the fact that the eastern conference is garbage for the last few years while kobe has taken some lackluster teams to the playoffs in a competitive WC. they now have the second best record in the WC.

nobody here is gonna tell you that lebron isnt a great player but you're going overboard.

if lebron wasnt playing for the cavs would you be jocking him this hard?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Banned

HE got hurt in the 1st or second quarter of one game. I dont recall the other one. I though we only played them once. But he's savin it for the playoffs when it counts....like game 5.

But it was a nice try tho, you being from Michigan and all.

HE got hurt in the 1st or second quarter of one game. I dont recall the other one. I though we only played them once. But he's savin it for the playoffs when it counts....like game 5.

But it was a nice try tho, you being from Michigan and all.
    has nothin to do with me being a Piston fan. You said LeBron torchs detroit, he hasent done that in either game this year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    neat, filled up the stats sheet against a shitty team. who hasnt killed the knicks?

nah, they wouldnt cheer for kobe cuz knicks fans hate the lakers and they, and everyone else seemingly, hate kobe.

great, lebron can dunk, so can kobe. if i knew my jumper was shit i'd try to drive to the basket all the time too, but kobe can slash as well. he just doesnt do it as often because his jumper doesnt suck and he can shoot it instead of drive to the whole and risk his body.

youngest to 10,000 points...yeah, so? he started at 18 and skipped college unlike MJ, bird, and magic who were contending for and winning national titles collegiately at that age.

if the cavs were playing in the western conference they wouldnt even make the playoffs. they've been living off the fact that the eastern conference is garbage for the last few years while kobe has taken some lackluster teams to the playoffs in a competitive WC. they now have the second best record in the WC.

nobody here is gonna tell you that lebron isnt a great player but you're going overboard.

if lebron wasnt playing for the cavs would you be jocking him this hard?
    Yep......LOL, give up the west/east shit. He would dominate in the west even more. They play euro ball out there. No defense at all. Thats how the Mavs get beat by Golden State in a series that looked like a college tourney.

LeBron came in and BAM...23 pts. a game 5 boards 5 assists. Straight outta high school. Those other dudes needed college, they coulda left early. Dawkins did it.
    LeBron woulda been hoisting championships for Ohio State if he didnt go pro. You think anyone in the college game coulda stopped him?

ANd last time I checked, Kobe didnt go to college....so what are you really saying?

LeBron cant be stopped going to the hole and can finish w/ either hand and routinely dunks over allstars in this league.....ask Wallace, Duncan, etc.
    Why shoot when you can lay it up or dunk it???
    Plus dont even get me started on how much of a better passer and rebounder he is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    has nothin to do with me being a Piston fan. You said LeBron torchs detroit, he hasent done that in either game this year.
    OK...i'll restate it mr. technicality. He torches your asses in the playoffs routinely. I know the Pistons dont want to admit it, but the Cavs are not the least bit intimidated by them. They know they should have won the year before in game 6 when we had you down 3-2 at home....LeBrons first playoff year.
    Than we beat you in 6 after bein down 0-2....Your prayin you dont see us in the second round. Tayshaun Prince....LMAO.