Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: LeBron is the MVP and....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
    Seriously the Denver Broncos are better than both of your teams, and I'm not against you using your right to free speech. But do me a favor, don't follow me just to argue.
    Well now that you mention it i just might have to do it espicially with that whole "denver is better then both your teams" what is that all about?.I know this is the lebron thread so i won't start but if you like we can take it to the nfl thread and "discuss"it

Kobe is the best player in the league and he probably will be for the next 1 or 2 seasons before LeBron overtakes that status. LeBron in his mid and late 20's might be the best player we ever see, including Jordan.

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jay.robinson15 View Post
    Kobe is the best player in the league and he probably will be for the next 1 or 2 seasons before LeBron overtakes that status. LeBron in his mid and late 20's might be the best player we ever see, including Jordan.
    Lmao!! People have such short memory. I wouldn't go that far. Let LeBron win a couple of championships first before making assumptions. Remember it's more than just stats.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."