Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Choose: hardcore muscular female or feminine curvy tranny

Banned

what the fuck is the difference ?? one has a dick and the other is so muscly it pretty much is a fuckin man so thats just gay and id rather go to sleep than do either of em

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Cut. Print. Gay.

I said it once and I'll say it again. I visit alot of different forums on the internet, and this is with out a doubt the down low most gayest place out of all of them. Right here, in general chat.
    yet you still stay here. homo maybe ?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post

face reveals its a man.
    I C.R.E.A.M

I AM HIPHOP

nah not really ... I saw many many many MANY bitches uglier and with more masculine features than that
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    nah not really ... I saw many many many MANY bitches uglier and with more masculine features than that

i belive you, but before i saw the dick i thought it was a man, just have that manly face to me...
    I C.R.E.A.M

Veteran Member

The tits give him away too, cuz they are too perfect. Also big forhead, strong chin and prominent bones where the eyebrows are.

I AM HIPHOP

what about this one:

would you ever suspect she has a "princess" lol down there? (no homo)
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    what about this one:

would you ever suspect she has a "princess" lol down there? (no homo)

I see no signs of manliness. But I do have a problem; she looks too perfect, or should I say suspect?

I AM HIPHOP

here ya go

Veteran Member

Ya, she or he looked too perfect that it was hard too tell.

Banned

diggy i think you dig tranny's.

STYLE

too perfect? if this wasn't a tranny thread u wouldn't say that.

to be honest i have been fooled before. i spent a week in bangkok for my 19th birthday.

60% of the whores are men. many you wouldn't know had dicks unless you grabbed em.

but i had a tactic. at a bar or club, i'd met a fine chick chat with her for a min then i would reach for the neck if they shyed away they had an adams apple.
    if they let me caress the neck we were good to go.

i never had relations with a tranny but i did sit with, talk/flirt with and bought drinks for the sexiest dude you have ever seen. my homeboy saved me from a lifetime of shame by telling me the bad news in my ear.

at 1st i was like "can't be" then i just said "fuck it" and rubbed his thigh and reached for the answer. she she had a willy lump lump.

i felt really weird cause i was feelin him, but it was a dude. i mean everything about him was all woman except the dick. haha! but anyway i had been chillin with him for over an hour so i wasn't about to just go off on him. so i just acted like i had to go and me an my boy went to another bar and found some real chix.

*looks left, looks right, prepares for the homo barrage*

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post

to be honest i have been fooled before. i spent a week in bangkok for my 19th birthday.

60% of the whores are men. many you wouldn't know had dicks unless you grabbed em.

but i had a tactic. at a bar or club, i'd met a fine chick chat with her for a min then i would reach for the neck if they shyed away they had an adams apple.

i never had relations with a tranny but i did sit with, talk/flirt with and bought drinks for the sexiest dude you have ever seen. my homeboy saved me from a lifetime of shame by telling me the bad news in my ear.

at 1st i was like "can't be" then i just said "fuck it" and rubbed his thigh and reached for the answer. she she had a willy lump lump.

i felt really weird cause i was feelin him, but it was a dude. i mean everything about him was all woman except the dick. haha! but anyway i had been chillin with him for over an hour so i wasn't about to just go off on him. so i just acted like i had to go and me an my boy went to another bar and found some real chix.

You got some wild stories. Are u gonna write a book one day?

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    You got some wild stories. Are u gonna write a book one day?
    yeah right now i'm just compling memories. my story is not yet complete.

i lived a wild life before wife and kid. i was the dude who would do anything. u know the "crazy" one.

i had alot of fun but swuffered many consequences. wouldn't change a thing. this video game only has one man and there are no 1ups. so do it while you can.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post

Your gun is digging into my hip

DeeBlock

Whoa!!!!