• GameOfDeath

7 21.88%
  • FamicoM

9 28.13%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Round 1 (Vote Here)

GameOfDeath the best!

My top two:

Tech: your had substance and your track gave off a vibe....I'm not going to describe your errors because thats for you to judge... YOU are the creator!

Ozmosis: what happened!!!! your song got me hype in the begining....you were on that hip-hop path....I would of voted for you but you left the track hanging

I Came To Bring The Pain tidileboss's Avatar

game for me, but close with famicom
    Positive Energy Always Correct Errors

http://www.soundclick.com/thegrandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Marlond View Post
    My top two:

Tech: your had substance and your track gave off a vibe....I'm not going to describe your errors because thats for you to judge... YOU are the creator!
    Thanks for the feed and the vote..1
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Schizo - Dope bass and drums bang hard the melody is kinda off for me. I think that's the only problem. Layered the sounds perfectly but I just don't feel what they do.

Tech - This is exactly the opposite of Schizo. Melody is perfect. Really feelin the bass sound in there you got skills. Drums do their job. I didn't really like this sample but you gave it a nice mood. Those low sounds really add depth to the beat.

Chek - Banging drum loop. Liking the story style intro, shoulda came with more clips during the beat. The breakdown with the big bass is tough. I'm not feeling the changeup so much.

Don - I think what you did with the sample could've been more creative and it wasn't chopped so good either. I give you points for the Miami Vice picture though dope show.

Oz - Really sick idea. I'm feelin the intro drums and the pan on the horn turned low. You always have a different angle. The sustain notes in the first sequence is something I was trying to do but it didn't sound right. Mad props.

Prime - Its amazin how you actually make this sound jazzier than it already is. Whatever you say you did with the synths to make the horn sound like a voice was pretty ill. I'm feelin the beat. Bass could be bigger. Organs are fat though.

Vamps - Yes. This is heat. I was going to try and loop it, good thing I didn't yours would've killed me. This beat is 100%. Feelin the sequences, tempo, vocals, and the breakdown. Killed it. Sound effect game is on point they all fit. Then you change it up again? Change is just as good as the original.

Complex - Feelin the intro. Don't like the horn in the sequence I think it would've been cleaner without it. You got a really dark sound out of this which is impressive. Drums on point as usual. The horns are annoying here though. Were they on one of the chops? Ahh, I just heard them drop out. I think this would've been my favorite beat if the horns weren't in there. Solid beat.

Tidile - Cool laid back vibe. Another jazzy type one. I could see an MC on this kicking some reminisce rhymes. Very smooth track.

Famicom - Kung Fu time. Haha. They should still dub the movies like this. SP 404 magic. Got that shaky lo fi vibe. Feelin the sequences and effects. Always with the banging bass. The mix is a little low. Dope adventure though.

Overall I got to say that Vamps energy in the beat stood out the most to me. Uptempo banging beat. And if you added a deep bass to the changeup that ish would be lethal.

good lookin out GAME and the others who vote for me..glad yall noticed i flipped it 3 different ways..

uh-o looks like its a fight between GAME AND FAMICOM..

my vote was gonna go between yallz two.. GAme had the crisp drums and bangin bass as usual but Famicom got that gritty dirty sound i love.. i voted for Famicom.

peace to everyone tho it was a good battle.

Pioneer Of Cerebral Music The Prime Sithesizah's Avatar

Voted Ozmosis... lol somethin told me to go harder, wasn't expecting that delivery at all.
    The Prime Sithesizah [Facebook/Myspace]

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
    Schizo - Dope bass and drums bang hard the melody is kinda off for me. I think that's the only problem. Layered the sounds perfectly but I just don't feel what they do.

Tech - This is exactly the opposite of Schizo. Melody is perfect. Really feelin the bass sound in there you got skills. Drums do their job. I didn't really like this sample but you gave it a nice mood. Those low sounds really add depth to the beat.

Chek - Banging drum loop. Liking the story style intro, shoulda came with more clips during the beat. The breakdown with the big bass is tough. I'm not feeling the changeup so much.

Don - I think what you did with the sample could've been more creative and it wasn't chopped so good either. I give you points for the Miami Vice picture though dope show.

Oz - Really sick idea. I'm feelin the intro drums and the pan on the horn turned low. You always have a different angle. The sustain notes in the first sequence is something I was trying to do but it didn't sound right. Mad props.

Prime - Its amazin how you actually make this sound jazzier than it already is. Whatever you say you did with the synths to make the horn sound like a voice was pretty ill. I'm feelin the beat. Bass could be bigger. Organs are fat though.

Vamps - Yes. This is heat. I was going to try and loop it, good thing I didn't yours would've killed me. This beat is 100%. Feelin the sequences, tempo, vocals, and the breakdown. Killed it. Sound effect game is on point they all fit. Then you change it up again? Change is just as good as the original.

Complex - Feelin the intro. Don't like the horn in the sequence I think it would've been cleaner without it. You got a really dark sound out of this which is impressive. Drums on point as usual. The horns are annoying here though. Were they on one of the chops? Ahh, I just heard them drop out. I think this would've been my favorite beat if the horns weren't in there. Solid beat.

Tidile - Cool laid back vibe. Another jazzy type one. I could see an MC on this kicking some reminisce rhymes. Very smooth track.

Famicom - Kung Fu time. Haha. They should still dub the movies like this. SP 404 magic. Got that shaky lo fi vibe. Feelin the sequences and effects. Always with the banging bass. The mix is a little low. Dope adventure though.

Overall I got to say that Vamps energy in the beat stood out the most to me. Uptempo banging beat. And if you added a deep bass to the changeup that ish would be lethal.
    Nice review..Respect..1

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post

Like Tech said...respect for this. And thanks to those who voted for me.

iight famicom wins this round...

pm me the next sample fam, and well keep it movin..

Quote Originally Posted by Technician View Post
    Thanks for the feed and the vote..1
    Got your response, right back at you what's in red!
    BEZ
    Peace To New York

^^ Peace