Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent Appreciation Thread

Default 50 Cent Appreciation Thread

idk man...i used to not like this guy

he's wack

his albums were corny

his beefs were corny and disrespectful

everyother reason he has Wu-tang steamed like a carrot.

Then slowly i begun to realize...

...50 is God.

this about it...50 cent is what every rapper wants to be and CAN'T, NO respect for anyone that didn't go platnium, and he's HILARIOUS.

50 cent is the America of Rap.

He's literally made it so that anyone that hates 50 cent hates success, like anyone that hates america hates freedom.....+94 G.O.D points.

just look at this shit

www.thisis50cent.com

Fatjoe is dropping an album and just to ruin his life, 50's dropping a mixtape the same day....peep the title AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

plus he shits on ppl that need to be shitted on is complete disregard of EVERYTHING but your record sales

and his marketing schemes are GENIUS, look at wucorp...we talk about 50 more then methodman!

Fuckin selling WATER?!.......what a god!

50= The America of Rap

hurtin niggas feelings and clockin stupid lucci

and that's why i respect him

(p.s. im not joking)

Lol, he has everyone by the balls right now, I'm really let down to the fact that he's not very consistant, he can have some good songs here and there, but mostly comercialized shit thats for the casual listeners, other than that, this dude is like the Don Vito Corleaone of rap.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I see Wu-Stan ninjas jumping out of the trees.......
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

yeah i see them doing it too, cause they hate freedom

50 cent GODs everyone, even sonned Wutang

AND NOTHING HAPPENED

infact meth asked for some love....

...making him the Libya of rap.

fuk it i like him now.... mad entertaining , owns this shit

he has more than 300 million , ya he is a god, came in the game and raped it
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

^ You ever hear POTD? It's pretty good, I hold it on par with GRODT when it comes to 50, some people disagree, but w/e.

oh shit. ^TSA worshipping black muscular gangstas...dude u have to be gay....shit your twice as gay for makin this thread

anyways, ghostface is funnier. he's like 10 times as more of a smartass than 50

fifty's a bitch dog just look his name. fifty, it should have hyphen in it like 5-0 cuz he''s known by all the other muscular rappin G's as a sqeeler

do the math 50 is gayer than a hand bag full of rainbows, probably as gay as u TSA hahaa!
    Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 03-07-2008 at 11:19 PM.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

^^^

ur a hater.. thats all , ghost should be emberassed that he ever mentioned the 300 million dollar gods name

truth is ud suck his fuken dick when u see him , Ud be on some ' hey yo hey yo 50 can i plz get a autagraph "... common man get serious
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Ya'll believe everything you hear to easily..... There's really no SOLID proof that 50 a snitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
    Ya'll believe everything you hear to easily..... There's really no SOLID proof that 50 a snitch.
    lol there is , but u dont know the drug game, its ok

but thats 10 years ago who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
    lol there is , but u dont know the drug game, its ok

but thats 10 years ago who cares.
    Nobody tripped off that shit that people think is why, it's over exagerrative.

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
    ^^^

ur a hater.. thats all , ghost should be emberassed that he ever mentioned the 300 million dollar gods name

truth is ud suck his fuken dick when u see him , Ud be on some ' hey yo hey yo 50 can i plz get a autagraph "... common man get serious

this is why u should stay in general chat and outta the rap forums cuz you'd have to be the biggest muthafuckin dumb ass toy to say that about ghost. your the only one who should embarrased nutsaq u get tha fuck outta here

oh yeah, shout outs to muscular rappers and ridin TSA's baby dick makes u gay, hahaa

^^

but ur a hater... what else can i say

hatin on the god

u should say no to crack god, do u even listen to wu tang? dude comparing 50 to wu tang is so outta balance and pointless. it shouldnt even be thought about listen to yourself, i dont even know why im heree im never gonna agree with that shit i guess im just in awe of your utter stupidity. if u really knew shit yuo'd know that 50cent shouldnt even be thought about let alone compared to anyone in the wu tang clan.

Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    u should say no to crack god, do u even listen to wu tang? dude comparing 50 to wu tang is so outta balance and pointless. it shouldnt even be thought about listen to yourself, i dont even know why im heree im never gonna agree with that shit i guess im just in awe of your utter stupidity. if u really knew shit yuo'd know that 50cent shouldnt even be thought about let alone compared to anyone in the wu tang clan.
    50 and Wu have there gems, I see it as

Wu all great lyricists

50 is a great song writer and raps on some of the greatest beats.