Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: 50 Cent Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
    Am I allowed to have an opinion? I think most his beats aren't very good, average at most, like I said, he has gems. But if anything I would even put Havoc > The RZA. And considering this is a Wu-Tang forum, I don't expect people to agree.

yeah sure your allowed to have an opinion.

im of the opinion that its laughable.

respect that.

^ I have no problem.

I just don't dig alot of his beats, they just don't always stand out to much to me but, I'm just gonna leave it at that before I get into another arguement.

do you even like wu tang?

Yeah, but I guess I'm not into them as much as ya'll are, mainly 'cause of the beats, like it took me so long to even get used to the beats off of Wu-Forever, and I never really bothered with The W and Iron Flagm so when i lost those to albums, i didn't bother getting them back.

true, well i mean there are a lot of people on here who blindly like anything wu does.

but i think most fans would like more than 25% of rza's beats.

what about 36

wu beats are the best, until they decided to fuck up at life

i must agree. some of the beats that rza has done since 2000 are really weak and not so creative. his old wu-vibe was the shit, thats what got him so much respect. when the w and iron flag came out he lost it. he shouldve stuck to the styles of 36 chambers and forever, but i didnt mind afro samurai though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    true, well i mean there are a lot of people on here who blindly like anything wu does.

but i think most fans would like more than 25% of rza's beats.
    When I say 25%, I over exagerated it, but still, most of RZA's beats to me can sound lame. Like the only beat I can think of off the top of my head that I like that RZA's done in the past 8 years would be "Fatal", but I really can't think of any others. I think it's more of the fact he's trying to expand his beat variety instead of sticking to what he's perfected.

Quote Originally Posted by thamainfacta View Post
    i must agree. some of the beats that rza has done since 2000 are really weak and not so creative. his old wu-vibe was the shit, thats what got him so much respect. when the w and iron flag came out he lost it. he shouldve stuck to the styles of 36 chambers and forever, but i didnt mind afro samurai though.

that sound of a bitch screaming on "plo style" is easily one of the most insane production moves in music history. that shit is as scary as the music in a hitchcock movie....if not scarier
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
    ^ I have no problem.

I just don't dig alot of his beats, they just don't always stand out to much to me but, I'm just gonna leave it at that before I get into another arguement.
    Yeah, please do cause you starting to lose me lol.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i'm from s-WU-tzerland swizz-chef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    that sound of a bitch screaming on "plo style" is easily one of the most insane production moves in music history. that shit is as scary as the music in a hitchcock movie....if not scarier
    haha, yeah good point, this scream on plo style is fucking insane, but its cool xD

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

this is one of the funniest threads ever......

click the sig if you vatican status

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    why should the clan's opinion on the album matter at all? why should it affect your own opinion? just by you saying that I can tell their opinion's greatly influences yours. you fail, 8 diagrams has some good songs
    what? thats my personal opinion that album is wack... i brought it and after 3 listens put it in my closet to collect dust... u know why its in the closet?? cut its GAY.

Rza needs to somke sherm again and less weed...cuz the album is shitty and predictable instead of witty unpredictable.

and to TSA harlemworld was a classic...mase sucks now but so does cam n everybody else in rap.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"