Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent Appreciation Thread

still talkin?, id be cryin if i was as lame as u. jokes aint your thing u should just stick to ignoring me your much better at that
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! FAILURE

so now i get it! you've been flipping ass one all my threads this week because i IGNORE you.....awwwww.

id pay attention to you if you didn't think you were superior cause you went through highschool with a U-god peez dispense in your pocket, if you want attention just ask, you don't have to be all covert about it

not to mention Shaolin at 19>Sicka at 30.

Geo the God Of Diction rzarazorrzarazorsharp's Avatar

i appreciate 50 cent...not for lyrics or talent or lack there of.....but for getting rid of ja rule...thanks 50...atleast you proved to be usefull for something....now retire cuase your following in the same footsteps as him

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this poster speaks the truth

im not stupid dog, you take pride in the nerdiest shit. i thought maybe you would bring this shit to life but now its obvious you insult my intelligence and act like i dont see thru u. u think im mad cuz u ignore me, fuck that, yeah i dont like to be ignored, but its not by u. i hope u break camp an leave. wake up,u just dont get it, i think your a fag, in fact i know your a fag, your parents know your a fag, probably even your dog thinks your a fag cuz your a lil kid wasting your life. tryin to act like everyones stupid enuf to feel bad when u say shit like "u work at dennys" ..shit, your probably scared of dennys. make up every excuse u want man, i know your full of shit. but naw nobody likes bein ignored, your right but that isnt the reason ive been straight tearin u apart post after post, naw its cuz your a lil shit talking wimpy nerd with half assed jokes who deserves to get sonned.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I see Wu-Stan ninjas jumping out of the trees.......
    Bwahahahahaha

He needs to bring back that "Till I Collapse Freestyle" back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGQIkoiLal4

I think a 50 & Eminem Album would be joke !!!!

i only respect his business ethics,thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    look at what 50's done in order to be "great"

now look at the wu tang legacy 93-2008. they might not be as good now a days but fuck man they have talent. 50 barely showed any talent in shit like on massacre and get rich. i mean i luv "bitch get out my car" but man, and i know you guys dig his shit kinda but wu NEVER slipped back in there prime which lasted for quite some time. fuckin genius is what it is. while over here u got 50 building his career on mostly gangsta rap for 14 year olds like nutsaq. the only reason im sayin this shit is cuz ghost's style of bein a smartass is way iller than 50's. he's way funnier u know. he's like sayin shit like

"bullet proof goose pillows, im still alive since the last time we met...teflon pajama set"

"when i was a lil dude i was a lil rude. plucked peas off my plate an poured juice in a niggaz food"

"when biggie died, they came out with biggie fries".....i could go for a grip ghost's shits hysterical.

and 50, yeah he's a smartass but its his voice not his lyrics, like bitch get out my car thats fuckiin funny as hell but it aint the funniest shit. his lil laugh in the background cracks me up.

but anyways, there's a big BIG fuckin difference between the 2. fifty just has that voice and some fire beats u know, his lyrics are so basic tho la darkman could out rap him. thats just what i think
    nigga wu legacy ended after the w.

also might i add only nigga in wu that's worth listening right now is ghost rae n la...but bdr has no replay value. im feelin la shit tho.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Let's look at who's riding 50 dick.

a) A dead-owned, washed-up lame poster no one respects and no one likes
    b) A underaged underdeveloped unsuccessful e-thug with small penis

My only post in this thread. I'm sorry I even viewed your first post, TSA, having you ignored is like God's gift.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! FAILURE

so now i get it! you've been flipping ass one all my threads this week because i IGNORE you.....awwwww.

id pay attention to you if you didn't think you were superior cause you went through highschool with a U-god peez dispense in your pocket, if you want attention just ask, you don't have to be all covert about it

not to mention Shaolin at 19>Sicka at 30.
    LOL.... much respect to Sicka, but TSA been killin' it!

Curtis is god.

Charles Jones fan

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    ...50 is God.

There are more idiots in the world than any other category, therefore anyone who makes stupid music will sell more, if he's put out there.

End of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

I AM HIPHOP

When I grow up, I wanna be just like 50
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

I'd Appreciate If 50 Stopped Makin Music.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

50 cent sonned the rap game

50 cent has already owned WU...what else do need?

i remember before 50 dissed Wu everyone was like "mmmuurrhhh he fears wu, muuuurrrrrhhh he'd never fuck with wu cause he knows whats good for him"

DENIED!

50 cent is the G.O.D, he's fuckin hilarious, he can make good music if he wants but be real, OH FUCKIN WELL, he doesn't want to make good music he wants to get PAID nigga...PAIIDDDD.

If i were wu i'd go to 50 for some beat selection advise and marketing tips.
    Just look at the guy, SONNING everyone's favorite rapper so that their fans will get mad and mention him on EVERY youtube video that involves good music.

WHO WINS?!

Fiddy nigga, fiddy.