Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: rza as bobby digital coming soon (You can't stop me mp3)

Pretty good lyrics but yeah Doom used this beat like a long ass time ago.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

the stuff about it being used by Doom a while ago is retarded mainly cuz--do you expect Rza to have heard the song before??

it was on an obscure Doom album where he was King Geedorah (the album cover doesn't even say MF Doom) and if you've ever read the inside booklet of the Think Differently album, Dreddy says that Rza didn't know who MF Doom was before they collabo'd on that Biochemical track..

re-used samples are SOMETIMES annoying but, in this case, to complain about it is retarded...

the song is fire, stop bitchin

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    the stuff about it being used by Doom a while ago is retarded mainly cuz--do you expect Rza to have heard the song before??

it was on an obscure Doom album where he was King Geedorah (the album cover doesn't even say MF Doom) and if you've ever read the inside booklet of the Think Differently album, Dreddy says that Rza didn't know who MF Doom was before they collabo'd on that Biochemical track..

re-used samples are SOMETIMES annoying but, in this case, to complain about it is retarded...

Co-sign

Song is fire.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Nigga stop making up excuses for Rza ,ain't nobody make excuses for Ghost for Big Doe Rehab beats. AND the song is ok.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Nigga stop making up excuses for Rza ,ain't nobody make excuses for Ghost for Big Doe Rehab beats. AND the song is ok.
    nobody made excuses for BDR cuz it was fuckin weak..

and i'm just makin the point that complaining about the song because King Geedorah once used it the same sample a few years ago and so did Mathematics on an instru album (2 obscure releases to say the least) is retarded..

is Rza supposed to be like "wait, did anybody use this before?...hold up, don't start recording yet, let's go to the store and cop some MF Doom shit to make sure he never used it. Call up Mathematics and the other killa beez and just clear it up that they've never used this sample before cuz i don't wanna upset anybody."

listen to the fuckin song (lyrics)...this is the mothafucka who made this sampling shit blow-up in hip hop.....he get's a free pass
    Last edited by the silencer; 03-08-2008 at 03:14 PM.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I agree with everything the Silencer said easily

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    mathematics used this sample on his first album, on the gangsta song i think
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by "...." View Post
    dope track should have been the single for 8 diagrams with short verses by a couple other members following deck.

but look forward to seeing it on a rza album.
    Hell Yeah "Bob Digi you who is he"
    Quote Originally Posted by Thug Strength View Post
    For comparison, here's the MF DOOM track.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8651185c22e57b/

Mr Fantastik drops a nice verse, DOOM is his usual self. But it's a distinctly different vibe than on Can't Stop Me Now. DOOM just used the simple guitar and bass loops and basically rapped over them on some fun upbeat type of shit. RZA put in some work to make a more full track, with a darker sound, plus the sampled chorus and horns.

It's just two different songs, I like both of them.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    2003 Mathematics "Gangsta" Love Hell Or Right

http://rapidshare.com/files/98012388...ngsta.wma.html
    Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    I agree with everything the Silencer said easily
    No Doubt... People Here Compete To Bitch About Anything... Attention Whores...

and i'm just makin the point that complaining about the song because King Geedorah once used it the same sample a few years ago and so did Mathematics on an instru album (2 obscure releases to say the least) is retarded..

is Rza supposed to be like "wait, did anybody use this before?...hold up, don't start recording yet, let's go to the store and cop some MF Doom shit to make sure he never used it. Call up Mathematics and the other killa beez and just clear it up that they've never used this sample before cuz i don't wanna upset anybody."

listen to the fuckin song (lyrics)...this is the mothafucka who made this sampling shit blow-up in hip hop.....he get's a free pass
    end of story

Is It Just Me Or Do The People Who Get It... Spend More Time Trying To Explain It... Then They Do Discussing What Was Originally Posted... Thanx For The Heads Up Thread Starter...

Any track on BDR blows this track out the water. But I do understand what you mean. Fuck a free pass though.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwyck View Post
    Is It Just Me Or Do The People Who Get It... Spend More Time Trying To Explain It... Then They Do Discussing What Was Originally Posted... Thanx For The Heads Up Thread Starter...
    OK let's hear you explain what must be GOTTEN.

why the fuck did that get cut from 8d

you cant stop me now >> wolves

Will it top Big Doe Rehab? Even if it doesn't let's hope it's hot.
    big doe rehab sucks

OK let's hear you explain what must be GOTTEN.
    I Would But It Would Start A Pointless Battle Like Usual... And This Topic Isn't Worth The Carpal Tunnel... All I Can Say Is Dude Announced Something New... (Which I Appreciate And Is The Sole Reason I Still Come Here) But As Usual It Got Put Under A Microscope By These Quick Info Dudes That Hate Rza... I Mean Do They Jump On Google Or Something To Dig This Crap Up..? And This Thread Isn't The Best Example... But I Think My Thoughts Carried Over From Reading The Other Garbage Here Today...

BTW... Props On The Mixtape Thread...