Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The U-God and RZA dispute on Hot97

Default The U-God and RZA dispute on Hot97

can anyone share the mp3 from it?

hold up.i think i got it somewhere///by the way,it wad the biggest bitch move Ugod ever made

Once again, the King shall speak. I had time to think about that U-God/Rza thing and you know what? It is ridiculous as hell. This is between U-God and RZA, and I feel both of them should keep it that way. Rza was right when he said that their business should not go out in the street. cause now you got all these stupid mothafuckers talking about it. If Huey don't like the way RZA runs shit, then he should just leave if he feels he is being treated unfairly. RZA is not holding a gun to his head, I can assure you that. I find it interesting though, that out of all them brothers of mine, Huey is the only one speaking on it and I wonder why. U-God, I like you, but the truth is the truth. You made enough money, why don't you go and get a better deal someplace else. Who said that you and the RZA still can't be friends?

Quote Originally Posted by King Lizard View Post
    Once again, the King shall speak. I had time to think about that U-God/Rza thing and you know what? It is ridiculous as hell. This is between U-God and RZA, and I feel both of them should keep it that way. Rza was right when he said that their business should not go out in the street. cause now you got all these stupid mothafuckers talking about it. If Huey don't like the way RZA runs shit, then he should just leave if he feels he is being treated unfairly. RZA is not holding a gun to his head, I can assure you that. I find it interesting though, that out of all them brothers of mine, Huey is the only one speaking on it and I wonder why. U-God, I like you, but the truth is the truth. You made enough money, why don't you go and get a better deal someplace else. Who said that you and the RZA still can't be friends?
    Amen to that brotha but see its good that happened,now the clan knows who the snitches are in the building,feel me?

When are this from?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

its says 2004 ^^^

i think rza should just start up all in together now with him, gza & meth. fuck all the bullshit. if it wasnt for rza, we wouldnt know who any of these cats are. and thats real. be thankful that you can eat good.

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

i'm like.....speechless. that is fuckin sissy baby lil girl BS. he thinks he needs to pull those kinda "publicity stunts" to gain some traction?!?!?!?! i thought the wu was supposed to be better than everyone else. i didnt think they needed to do that shit. fuck that!!

Could someone re-up it? I'd be very grateful

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Quote Originally Posted by soob View Post
    Could someone re-up it? I'd be very grateful
    Follow this link

http://www.soundclick.com/mobile/def...358&id=1019245

Quote Originally Posted by King Lizard View Post
    eeeh, U-God is not the only one who had problems with the wu-management. Ghostface and Raekwon have/had huge problems with RZA and the management, even Method Man had something with Divine. And also ODB had money issues with Wu, something that was seen on some documentary I cant remember the name of..
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Ain't work

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Non Ignorant Math Team

holy fuck u god is a master comedian.

NON-IGS

I renew my request for re-uping it
    The link above doesn't work.

Edit: Ok -- It ain't actual anymore. I found other source.