Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The racism on this forum (and really in general)

Default The racism on this forum (and really in general)

Maybe I'm not the best person to tackle this topic but it's something I've been faced with my whole life and it's really getting out of control, especially with all the bullshit that has been happening in this presidental race.

My whole life I've dealt with these accusations that I'm "trying to be black". Now at first I didn't really understand what that meant (who would at 6) but the more I heard it and the more ignorant people that stepped to me I started to think deeply about this subject.

Racism is built into almost everyone's psyche and whether or not they know it, they exercise those feelings on a pretty regular basis. Hell even Al Sharpton admitted to being more afraid of a group of black men walking behind him at night than a group of white men.

We, as white people, have always been in this "power" position that makes other ethnicities, especially blacks, feel like they are always being "put down". And while over the years blacks have certainly gone through their share of bullshit, recently that trend has almost flipped. The white man is becoming more of a minority in this country than hispanics and blacks. In about 15 years the white man WILL be the minority, but yet of course, the white man will still be looked at as the devil and the man with all the power.

Why are white people constantly "persecuted" for crimes they don't even commit such as racism?

Yeah I get it, our ancestors were complete dirtbags for slavery and I will be the first to say that blacks have nowhere near been taken care of for that ordeal. I'll say this though.....there is not a single black person living on this earth right now that was a victim of slavery in the traditional sense. There are many who have been victims of modern-day slavery and some continue to be. But the slavery that is referred to now is a different kind of slavery, a slavery in which black people still have rights, but are discriminated against on a daily basis and prevented from doing things they are absolutely qualified for. But let's look at this another way.....

In this day and age of affirmative action (which I supported, by the way, when it was initially enacted), racism is still alive and kicking but it's given this cute little name and the ability to flip it so it works out FOR blacks instead of AGAINST. Now I know the term "reverse racism" has been overused and I will be the first to say that it is a stupid term. The racism is not "reversed", it is simply altered slightly and masked to not look like what it really is.

Blacks are getting acceptances to colleges and jobs based on their race and not their abilities and that is racism. It might be racism that helps, but it is still racism. You still have someone who is judging a human being based on that person's color instead of their achievements in the world. It just so happens they are getting advantages instead of disadvantages. Does this really help eliminating racism?

There is also this double-standard in which black people can say all the racist shit they want and it's ok. They can make fun of white people like we are the biggest bunch of idiots running the planet (and in some cases that is true) but if a white guy says one joke about black people he is shunned. Why is that? Is it because black people had to endure so much bullshit for so long that they feel they are allowed to say what they want, that we had our time to shit on blacks and now it is their turn?

In order to relieve this country of racism we must first eliminate labeling people by race in any situation. Whether it be in the comedy clubs, in the classrooms, in the media, or in the office of someone giving a job interview. Shit the fact that every application for everything from college to lawnmower rentals have a section dedicated to identifying your race. This needs to be removed, from everything, so we stop having that race label always attached to us.

You want persecution? You don't see the Jews running around calling each other kikes, you don't see the Japanese (the U.S. bombed they shit remember?) running around calling each other Japs to be cool, or calling us crackers cause they still got hate. I'm not saying that the Hiroshima was in any way relateable to slavery, but the underlying tones were still there.

Blacks are scared of Muslims, but we can't be scared of blacks? You mean to tell me that a few select radical muslims bomb our country and I am allowed to be prejudice but god forbid I get scared when a guy who has been previously convicted of violent crimes is walking past me. We tense up everytime a guy with a turban passes by but being scared when a big guy with corn rows and a wifebeater is racist. The fuck?

Here's the solution, STOP BEING RACIST!....in ALL situations, with ALL people

I'm sorry but blacks who bitch about racism are usually the most guilty of being racist. You want us to stop stereotyping blacks and being racist towards blacks, then stop being racist towards us. Stop making constant jokes about white people and their stereotypes and maybe we won't do the same thing back. Every time Dave Chappelle does a little bit about a white guy, it only opens the door for us to say "well there goes another black thug". You hate on us for being racist but you do the same shit, practice what you preach.

Now I know it ain't easy, there is probably always going to be racism, but as long as you blacks and others add to it by making fun of us, it only keeps us going in making fun of you.

So the next time anyone on here gives me shit for being white, you best believe I'm coming right back with some shit, it don't make me racist, and if it does, then you are just as guilty for using racial undertones in your comments.

Let the hate and accusations begin, it only furthers my point
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

it's like he gets paid to humiliate himself

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    it's like he gets paid to humiliate himself
    how so? you don't have the intelligence to have read all of what i wrote, so yet again you are furthering the stereotype that black people are ignorant and dumb, thanks for proving my point, you are a walking description of why racism is still alive in this country

nobodys gonna read all that, your couch soaked up all the respect a fat white kid with a crooked nose can get

go take a bath, your favorite rapper hates you and you bought his poster

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    ok racist, then you are too black to ever get a real job, how's that welfare check?
    QUIT LOSING!

I'm white - I'm not reading that

Guess I just proved blacks and whites are equal

Teachin Da SeedZ

nobodys gonna read all that, your couch soaked up all the respect a fat white kid with a crooked nose can get

go take a bath, your favorite rapper hates you and you bought his poster
    i don't have any posters of any rappers, and i'm the furthest thing from fat, i'm like a white snoop dogg, tall and skinny, and people with intelligence and focus skills will read it, ignorant MTV kids will not. i don't even know i bother responding to you anyways, you are the epitomy of racism and let you'd probably be the first person to cry racism if you couldn't get that janitor's position you so desperately are seeking.

when you die, no one will even give a shit....in fact they'll be surprised you lived so long. me on the other hand, i'll have a funeral, and a reception, and people will be upset......you probably don't have a family, but if you did, i'd fuck your mom, and then throw her panties in your face when i dip

Buckshot would be a notch below both because his nose looks like the evil red lever villians pull to set off a trap

you're right, the beastie boys never existed, mc serch never existed (which of course means Nas never existed), your favorite MC Eminem never existed, DJ Shadow never existed, fuck Bobbito must have never existed either. Rick Rubin never existed so that means Def Jam never existed which means that every one of your favorite rappers basically never existed. If it wasn't for white people, there would be no hip hop. Think about it, who would buy records were it not for white people...they count SALES of albums, not people stealing them

oh and TSA, how am i losing? we still get paid about 30% more than you do on average at any given job.....i'd call that winning in my book, i don't know what it is in your book, but you probably don't know what a book is anyways....unless of course it has pictures, then maybe you might know, but even then, it's a stretch

Buckshot would be a notch below both because his nose looks like the evil red lever villians pull to set off a trap
    keep attacking my appearance instead of what i actually said, ignorant minds usually have nothing more to add than an attack on the person. you remind me of someone who never quite made it out of elementary school

you mad cause you got beat up a lot?

you mad cause your mommy never bought you anything nice?

you mad cause you keep being held down by "the man"?

you mad cause we got all the money and you got NOTHING?

keep making fun of me, it only makes you look more ignorant (except to those who share your ignorance, those $8 an hour people probably LOVE your wicked funny comments that have nothing to do with the topic at hand)

tell me why this nigga buckshot blows his nose with a fuckin balloon

I will give you rep points on paragraph structure.

we still get paid about 30% more than you do on average at any given job.....i'd call that winning in my book
    Racist

Teachin Da SeedZ

[quote=buckshotstheone;1087000]keep attacking my appearance instead of what i actually said, ignorant minds usually have nothing more to add than an attack on the person. you remind me of someone who never quite made it out of elementary school

[\quote]
    You can tell he's ugly from the comeback status

Buckshot can only smell his earlobes

Buckshot why are you not explaining you're clearly racist posts tsa is bringing up?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man