Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: The racism on this forum (and really in general)

lol at going from not black enough to too black in a month

and L-O-FUCKIN-L at this faggot working "past these things"

you've already shitted on your own foot queef, be a man and say Fuck it, i'm racist

CAUSE BLACK PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU YOU MILK MADE FAGGOT

Banned

its hard, cuz when he's around the air is thinner(less oxygen) and its impossible not to notice and be annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    lol at going from not black enough to too black in a month

and L-O-FUCKIN-L at this faggot working "past these things"

you've already shitted on your own foot queef, be a man and say Fuck it, i'm racist

CAUSE BLACK PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU YOU MILK MADE FAGGOT
    not all black people, because that would be racist to assume that all black people think alike
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

Banned

Behold the PALEHORSE.....and hell followed with him.

haha holy shit i think we should rename the Irondan Cooley forum after bucshot

ahaha, the Uncle Buck Cooley forum

Support the Real. Click HERE

Veteran Member

Eurofags started this racism in North America.

Veteran Member

i don't got beef with crackers; i got beef with WOPS.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

you know what, buckshotstheone your opinion on hip hop is repugnant, but this is the first good post ive seen you make.

well done.

tsa really is a clown who hibernated for 2 year hatching a series of thread idea, and then thought he had some kind of king status here and now is caught up in a never ending quest to achieve it again. most people have come to realise that, unlike his counterpart stylemasterr, he has no redeeming features to his internet personality and when he tries to involve himself in any other form of discussion outside of general chat nonsense he constantly resorts to cheap forum jargon in order to disengage himself from any situation which may not show him in a positive light.

i dont care much about the racism on this forum, because i acknowledge without racists this site would be virtually inactive.

however, maybe we should be honest about it instead of mods threatening bans to people who engage in racist behaviour.

because its all a joke, there should be no double standards, its either no rasism or open slather niggerfaggitcrackerwhorespicmotherfuckinggook.

thanks folks.

But Buckshot completely dismantled his first post by his subsequent posts that followed rendering his intial post pointless.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by ....
    i don't got beef with crackers; i got beef with WOPS.

oh please, dont even pretend your black.

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
    But Buckshot completely dismantled his first post by his subsequent posts that followed rendering his intial post pointless.

yeah, i really dont give a shit, he made some points which related to some semblance of fact.

hey, all im saying is, no one on here should start a thread complaining about racism in light of all the shit that goes on here, im talking (buckshot included i guess).

i dont get how one form of racism is more harmful than another and all that shit.

just once, i think the corpse has it right, open slather racism is the only way to go.

i also find it interesting how people like saqarakihanimichichichi purposely pretend to be black, constantly saying shit like "yeah thats ma nigga" etc. etc.

that piece of shit openly says he hates euros etc. and i always assumed he was a black american, turns out hes some fucking white boy from eatern europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

yeah, i really dont give a shit, he made some points which related to some semblance of fact.

hey, all im saying is, no one on here should start a thread complaining about racism in light of all the shit that goes on here, im talking (buckshot included i guess).

i dont get how one form of racism is more harmful than another and all that shit.

just once, i think the corpse has it right, open slather racism is the only way to go.

i also find it interesting how people like saqarakihanimichichichi purposely pretend to be black, constantly saying shit like "yeah thats ma nigga" etc. etc.

that piece of shit openly says he hates euros etc. and i always assumed he was a black american, turns out hes some fucking white boy from eatern europe.
    Thats just something you are gonna have to deal with since this is the net. I know alot of people that post that bullshit are pussies in real life and would never have the nerve to say any of that shit face to face.

I can tell people are just putting on masks when they come here so they think they can say whatever it is they want to. Don't pay any attention to it, if you try to fight it you're just gonna stress yourself out.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

yeah, thats the thing, i couldnt care less about any racist "talk" on here.

its doesnt phase me in the slightest.

i just think we need to do away with the whole "non racist forum" bullshit.

in the end, people do really get very worked up about racist terms, as if its more offensive than calling someone ugly or something.

discrimination as a result of racism is disgusting, but mutual name calling and general childish behaviour is what makes the internet go round.