Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The racism on this forum (and really in general)

Quote Originally Posted by King Lizard View Post
    Do anyone feel like the best solution to all of this racist problem between blacks and whites is separation, or do you feel like one day the solution will present itself?
    no, one of them has to go

i nominate duh whites

black ppl wouldn't have a problem if white ppl would keep egging it on, evidence is this forum, a good portion of ppl come on here to discuss black men and TSA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    Hey graveyard, tell Nicky blacks don't accept him either then say

REJECTED in huge letters with a picture of an Italian being sweaty
    stop it black women love me. im like calogero from Bronx Tale.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    Maybe I'm not the best person to tackle this topic but it's something I've been faced with my whole life and it's really getting out of control, especially with all the bullshit that has been happening in this presidental race.

My whole life I've dealt with these accusations that I'm "trying to be black". Now at first I didn't really understand what that meant (who would at 6) but the more I heard it and the more ignorant people that stepped to me I started to think deeply about this subject.

Racism is built into almost everyone's psyche and whether or not they know it, they exercise those feelings on a pretty regular basis. Hell even Al Sharpton admitted to being more afraid of a group of black men walking behind him at night than a group of white men.

We, as white people, have always been in this "power" position that makes other ethnicities, especially blacks, feel like they are always being "put down". And while over the years blacks have certainly gone through their share of bullshit, recently that trend has almost flipped. The white man is becoming more of a minority in this country than hispanics and blacks. In about 15 years the white man WILL be the minority, but yet of course, the white man will still be looked at as the devil and the man with all the power.

Why are white people constantly "persecuted" for crimes they don't even commit such as racism?

Yeah I get it, our ancestors were complete dirtbags for slavery and I will be the first to say that blacks have nowhere near been taken care of for that ordeal. I'll say this though.....there is not a single black person living on this earth right now that was a victim of slavery in the traditional sense. There are many who have been victims of modern-day slavery and some continue to be. But the slavery that is referred to now is a different kind of slavery, a slavery in which black people still have rights, but are discriminated against on a daily basis and prevented from doing things they are absolutely qualified for. But let's look at this another way.....

In this day and age of affirmative action (which I supported, by the way, when it was initially enacted), racism is still alive and kicking but it's given this cute little name and the ability to flip it so it works out FOR blacks instead of AGAINST. Now I know the term "reverse racism" has been overused and I will be the first to say that it is a stupid term. The racism is not "reversed", it is simply altered slightly and masked to not look like what it really is.

Blacks are getting acceptances to colleges and jobs based on their race and not their abilities and that is racism. It might be racism that helps, but it is still racism. You still have someone who is judging a human being based on that person's color instead of their achievements in the world. It just so happens they are getting advantages instead of disadvantages. Does this really help eliminating racism?

There is also this double-standard in which black people can say all the racist shit they want and it's ok. They can make fun of white people like we are the biggest bunch of idiots running the planet (and in some cases that is true) but if a white guy says one joke about black people he is shunned. Why is that? Is it because black people had to endure so much bullshit for so long that they feel they are allowed to say what they want, that we had our time to shit on blacks and now it is their turn?

In order to relieve this country of racism we must first eliminate labeling people by race in any situation. Whether it be in the comedy clubs, in the classrooms, in the media, or in the office of someone giving a job interview. Shit the fact that every application for everything from college to lawnmower rentals have a section dedicated to identifying your race. This needs to be removed, from everything, so we stop having that race label always attached to us.

You want persecution? You don't see the Jews running around calling each other kikes, you don't see the Japanese (the U.S. bombed they shit remember?) running around calling each other Japs to be cool, or calling us crackers cause they still got hate. I'm not saying that the Hiroshima was in any way relateable to slavery, but the underlying tones were still there.

Blacks are scared of Muslims, but we can't be scared of blacks? You mean to tell me that a few select radical muslims bomb our country and I am allowed to be prejudice but god forbid I get scared when a guy who has been previously convicted of violent crimes is walking past me. We tense up everytime a guy with a turban passes by but being scared when a big guy with corn rows and a wifebeater is racist. The fuck?

Here's the solution, STOP BEING RACIST!....in ALL situations, with ALL people

I'm sorry but blacks who bitch about racism are usually the most guilty of being racist. You want us to stop stereotyping blacks and being racist towards blacks, then stop being racist towards us. Stop making constant jokes about white people and their stereotypes and maybe we won't do the same thing back. Every time Dave Chappelle does a little bit about a white guy, it only opens the door for us to say "well there goes another black thug". You hate on us for being racist but you do the same shit, practice what you preach.

Now I know it ain't easy, there is probably always going to be racism, but as long as you blacks and others add to it by making fun of us, it only keeps us going in making fun of you.

So the next time anyone on here gives me shit for being white, you best believe I'm coming right back with some shit, it don't make me racist, and if it does, then you are just as guilty for using racial undertones in your comments.

Let the hate and accusations begin, it only furthers my point
    Maybe you should just stop posting here. I think alot of people would appreciate it

VZA

yeah i've seen a lot of racist shit on here, I think you made some good points, but you need to stop saying things like "you complain about racism", implying all blacks do.

The word cracker doesnt bother me too much, but the word wigger does, as its offensive to blacks and whoever is being called a wigger. I dunno if it means white nigger of wannabe nigger, either way its a shitty insult.

But yeah nice post.

VZA

also, hating muslims isnt racist, muslims arent a race.

Banned

its called anti-qu'ranic

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

black ppl wouldn't have a problem if white ppl would keep egging it on, evidence is this forum, a good portion of ppl come on here to discuss black men and TSA
    In all fairness most of these anti-black threads are started by a black guy, we all know him as Charles Jones.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

my favourite guy on this forum by the way..he makes my day half the time

VZA

lololololol

a lot of people think operah is an inverted racist, saying she hates all the black pplz, but I thought she got racially abused when she brought her black homies to a jewellery store.

Thats what I hate, she and her crew were bringin da ruckus, and when they get told off they're like OMG its cos im black.

Snoop did it too, I remember he was all like "cracker ass air hostess" cos he wasnt allowed to bring like 30 extra guys on a plane when he had only bought one ticket.

Banned

LOL...Charlie Jones. you typical clevelander...pessimistic yet loyal. Retarded yet genius. Very misunderstood.

I think Chris Rock said it best in one of his stand ups..."I love black people...but I hate niggaz"

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

VZA

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
    I think Chris Rock said it best in one of his stand ups..."I love black people...but I hate niggaz"
    My favourite quote, not just in comedy, but just in general, one of the cleverest things anyones ever said.

"theres black people, and theres niggas"

"niggas love to not know shit, ask em the capital of columbia they'll go man I dont know that shit!"

ahahaha anyone who hasnt seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu83agSl5XM

Quote Originally Posted by VZA View Post
    My favourite quote, not just in comedy, but just in general, one of the cleverest things anyones ever said.

"theres black people, and theres niggas"

"niggas love to not know shit, ask em the capital of columbia they'll go man I dont know that shit!"

ahahaha anyone who hasnt seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu83agSl5XM
    I havent seen that in ages

Teachin Da SeedZ