Thread: *** March Madness 2008 ***

Default *** March Madness 2008 ***

Ayo Ballistic I dunno how the fuck it happened. Didn't VCU finish better than GM and William and Mary? Colonial is sick they're weird. Anyway congrats on that.. I bet VCU still gets a bid.

Big East Tournament is in full swing.. Cinci/Pitts right now at Halftime. I'm waiting for my boys from Seton Hall later on to put that whooping on 25 ranked MArquette..can't believe Syracuse is 1 and done haha. IT's because my boy Defendorf is out for the year or else they could'a got Villanova. Big East my 2nd fav tourny.

My fav of course is the ACC... got my boys FSU and Miami. I'm rooting this year for Miami, because they have the better shot to get to the dance. If Dwayne Collins shows up in the ACC tourny..watch out. FSU since losing Thornton ain't been as good, but don't be surprised if they make some noise in the tourny. I'll be rooting for them both until they either both get beat, or play eachother, then I'uno. Prolly go for the Noles!

C'mon where my NCAA Hedz at let's get this shit poppin man..

Banned

I've liked UNC all year, but i do think they can be beat. Ucla is lookin good and i think Texas is a team that could go far.

Indiana is a sleeper, so is Michigan State.
    But who knows....no one was sayin anything about George Mason last year right