Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody ever been to a Killarmy or Sunz of Man concert?

^^^ why do you have negative rep?
    "We Agreed To Send One To Swim From Lost To Found."

Quote Originally Posted by NoSaidDate420 View Post
    ^^^ why do you have negative rep?
    a few months ago i did a couple of threads in different sections, a

few about me wanting to get vatican status and got neg repped by some

vaticans. Than got neg repped for a thread asking if GZA's the greatest

MC right now and a thread asking if lil' wayne really is the greatest rapper

alive. After that i chilled a bit with making threads, but wherever i posted

i always got neg repped by a certain fag formely known as phoneharm

ferrorbitch now known as benny lava and some other faggots, mainly

vats, without a reason. It added up and got me my first red square.

wuswordz95

I just found out that I too have a neg rep. who cares. the politics that run this bitch is corrupt. HATERS HATERS HATERS.

Quote Originally Posted by St8Amind View Post
    I was at this show. I remember the booing and when it went dark, I think an ATLien threw a bottle on stage and I thought Killarmy was bout to fight someone. WOW! I was just talking about this show to some friends this morning!
    I've been to a lot of Wu Shows, but for some reason, this one show has always been a blur to me. What I do remember is the main reason we were booin' him was because he kept hitting the sound effect for the machine gun, lmao!!! That just a weird night all together. My mood was killed when Meth & Dirty weren't there so I kinda zoned out the rest of the night. Other than Islord and his antics that night, all I remember was when they were performing wake up and 9th Prince got up to rhyme, my X was like "Why he rhyming all off beat?" LMAO

Overall though, I wished this was show I did remember because who would have thought it would have been such a rare sight to have all members of Killarmy on stage at the same time.

Never saw Sunz of Man perform, but I was honestly never really into them.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

good stories!!!
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

FRESH FISH

i saw killarmy open up for wu on there underground club tour in Worcester, Ma. at first i thought it was gonna blow cuz PR terrorist didnt show, but them niggas killed that shit. Islord above all surprised me by basically leading the attack onstage. the vibe was ill and KA placated a very aggrevated crowd who had been chanting WUTANG WU TANG WUTANG for about a half hour.

also we hit the after party at the telly after the show. my boy was up in there relentlessly trying to get his demo to RZA and i didnt want to stan it up so i was parking lot pimping. after chilling for a lil while who do i see. Islord and Shogun! i approach Islord to tell him how much i enjoyed the show and he was madd cool. we rapped for a minute i was talking about hiphop but he really didnt want to hear any of that. he was all "yeah word. . . so you got any drugs?" im like nah yo this aint my hood and we ran thru all the herb before the show. islords like fuck , how bout shroomz, pills, . . anything? im trying to convince him;no i aint got shit when hotel security comes up to us and tries to kick us out of the parking lot. Islord is like are you fucking kidding me ? im staying at the hotel.

flashlight po-po dont want to hear it, thinks hes just some bum ass nigga (wich ill admit he was mighty looking the part) and says to take.off. islord is getting in his face and about to smash on him when shogun steps in and says "you heard what bobby said dont stress it nigga, well get him fired when we get back" then he gave me a pound and bounced.

lol. all in all a great fucking night.
    "karma hits like justice but without the satisfaction" - HADEZ the human torch

"I don’t live in that world. And it’s not that I don’t live in the present, it’s just that I don’t fuck with that part of the present state of Hip Hop. Dudes started doing this thing for money instead of the love of Hip Hop, and I don’t fuck with them cats." - Kool G. Rap

PRODIGAL SUN

I seen Killarmy with Wu-Tang in Portland, Oregon fall/2001. They put on a good show. My girl at the time said Killarmy performed better than Wu. After the show I seen B9 with his arms around 2 girls walking to a limo drunk as fuck. I seen Killa Sin outside so I approached him and said whats up, he was real cool and appreciative of the respect. Most people outside didn't even know who the killarmy members were. It was as if B9 and Killa sin were wandering outside to see if anyone reckognized them, like testing there celebrity status. Funny shit, cool opportunity to meet them though. Wish I got pictures.

^^haha, like Hollow said: good stories. B9 and Shogun are mad cool, 'Bazz and Christ

Bearer too.

Any Sunz of Man Concert Stories??
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

I saw Killarmy open up before Wu-Tang in 2000. On their "The W" promo tour. No 9th Prince. Supposedly he was sick. They called him on the phone and asked to crowd to chant his name. Dom P held the phone up...Show was tight. They did songs from the 1st 2 lps. Was just like seeing Wu perform. A bunch of dudes on stage rapping.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by x7fifteen4 View Post
    I seen Killarmy with Wu-Tang in Portland, Oregon fall/2001. They put on a good show. My girl at the time said Killarmy performed better than Wu. After the show I seen B9 with his arms around 2 girls walking to a limo drunk as fuck. I seen Killa Sin outside so I approached him and said whats up, he was real cool and appreciative of the respect. Most people outside didn't even know who the killarmy members were. It was as if B9 and Killa sin were wandering outside to see if anyone reckognized them, like testing there celebrity status. Funny shit, cool opportunity to meet them though. Wish I got pictures.
    That was the show I was at. I thought it was in 2000, but it may have been in 2001. I know Wu performed in Portland 2 years in a row. First time they ever performed in Portland. Man I was so happy to finally see them. Some of the 9 G's had came in support of their solo projects but the whole clan had never been there. No ODB. I got to see him in like 98-99 so its all chill.

Quote Originally Posted by mantis_fist View Post
    I saw Killarmy open up before Wu-Tang in 2000. On their "The W" promo tour. No 9th Prince. Supposedly he was sick. They called him on the phone and asked to crowd to chant his name. Dom P held the phone up...Show was tight. They did songs from the 1st 2 lps. Was just like seeing Wu perform. A bunch of dudes on stage rapping.
    Sounds dope.

I saw Killarmy some years back with Wu, in Chicago at the House of Blues. The set was good but for some reason the crowd wasn't into it as much as I thought they would. The crowd was into the first few songs but after a while they started to chant Wu Tang but in a way to suggest that they were getting anxious for Wu to come out and perform.

Lol

thats wack i'd kill to see killarmy and sunz of man !
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!