Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody ever been to a Killarmy or Sunz of Man concert?

85 %ER

whatup yo hollow i still got it a day and life hit me up on facebook if u got 1 [email protected] make sure yall go get that pr terrorist tera iz him 2
    peace

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

yo what up nigga, u got a myspace???
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I was at a Sunz of man show in New London CT back in 1996. The show was billed Sunz of man, Bootcamp click and Redman. I remamber KP doing bible and soldiers of darkness. It was years before a Sunz album. I'm bet a lot of the tracks they did that night got shelved and never released.

Peace. P.R. Terrorist will be on tour on the west coast starting 11/4. Check out his myspace page for show locations and dates.

www.myspace.com/prterrorist
    STAMP THAT "N" ON YA FUCKIN NECK!!!!

I've seen B9 when RZA come down here to Australia back in 2003....he was dope...but they didn't do any killarmy tracks

I've got a story.....I'm from Australia and I went to New York in 2005 and I went to Staten Island because Im a big Wu fan...so I took a ferry to Staten Island went to the mall there and as I was waiting for the Ferry to go back to new york from Staten Island....I saw this dude there waiting too and I was like....I know this guy from somewhere but dunno who he is I know the face....so as I was thinking who could it be it popped into my head...it was Islord from killarmy but I wasn't sure if it was really him...I didnt want to go up to him if it wasnt him or dude would be like wtf? and I saw this tattoo he had on his arm....so i thinking whether to go up to him...so we all get on the ferry and I was like fuck it ill go up to him ask if its Islord when we get off in new york and wait to see him when he walks out but he went out on the bottom of the ferry and I was on top and I saw him get off on the bottom and there was no where to get to the bottom....so when I got back home to Australia I went to look up pics of him to see if the tattoo match.....and guess what it did!!! ahhh man I was hating myself for not going up to him when I saw him....he was my fav member from killarmy could of got an autograph or picture....I hate myself never gonna get a chance again

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

PRODIGAL SUN

maaan i'd be down as FUCK to see killarmy or sunz.. killa sin spittin' darts live would be crazy dope!

too bad it aint gonna happen

ive seen the wu tang killa beez tour in 2006 with some of killarmy and other

I Seen Killarmy open up for Wu in '99 or 2000 in Worcester, MA. I was pretty lit but they were worth it. They did "the shoot out" "Dress To Kill" "etc. I met 9th very quickly backstage to say whatup. As far as Sunz of Man, I dont know If they did a US Tour I don't believe they did...

I once heard someone say Nu-wop, while LCOB might not be the first ones known for heavily using Dr. York's teachings, they currently stand in the fore front. By the time hip hop started taking off, Dr. York was already a prominent teacher of alternative black cultural knowledge, working extensively with young people. He was also an active musician and producer (played disco/r&b), with knowledge of the industry and access to studio equipment.

Caught Killarmy in DC two times. First show they came out wearing some sort of Kabuki masks. Mad Militant. Both shows they ripped it. Crowd was going nutz. I remember some shorty was going crazy and clocked my friend in the head by accident. Haha that shit was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by shaolin_danger View Post
    I saw Killarmy in June 2001 @ the House of Blues Orlando, FL. they were on Tour wit Rza & the Black Knights. Rza was touring 2 promo his Digi Bullent album before it came out and killarmy promo their Fear Love War album which ended up drop 9-11-2001.

Black Knights opened they where ok still new @ rap'n & performing. they did tracks off the Swarm, Ghostdog, Bobbyin Stereo Albums thats all they pretty much had back then.

Killarmy killed it. I been a fan since 96 when they had the single "wake up". they performed alot off "fear love & war" but the album wasn't released yet so it was all new, but it sounded TIGHT. them niggaz came out all in army camy wear. 1 of them had a machete blade & granades. str8 rushing the stage.

it was funny cuz when killarmy was performing the black knights were in the back of the crowd wit black hoodies on just watching learning how 2 perform live.

then 4 the main event RZA str8 solo. he even had his mic on a stand like a rock star. he was mad drunk wit a bottle on stage taking sips. asking if people getting fucked up, he was getting fucked up 2. then out of no where a bag of weed went flying on to the stage. RZA was like thats love florida got love 4 me and told some nigga on stage 2 roll it up. later he paused between songs and lit that blunt up. lol.

i hope RZA tours again 4 his new album this summer.....

and i've said this already. the WU needs 2 do like a Rock the Bells but just WU-Family, Killarmy, Sunz of Man, Gravediggaz, Black knights, Brooklyn Zu, Just all WU-Fest. 9-10 hours of Wu str8 kill'n ya
    That was a wonderful show. It was the day after my birthday, because I didn't want to spend my bday in Atlanta, which was where they were the night before, so I flew in. I was being asked to come to shows all the time, so I finally picked one. Disney World is much more fun. I remember Divine flew down also. It was the start of a whole new life for me-and he never forgets the day we met. I am intriqued that someone remembers such detail about the show-I remember nothing about the music, but I remember exactly how he looked that night, like it was yesterday.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife View Post
    I Seen Killarmy open up for Wu in '99 or 2000 in Worcester, MA. I was pretty lit but they were worth it. They did "the shoot out" "Dress To Kill" "etc. I met 9th very quickly backstage to say whatup. As far as Sunz of Man, I dont know If they did a US Tour I don't believe they did...

i was there at the palladium...dope show...

FRESH FISH

a sun of man vs. killarmy tour would be dope!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wusis2k View Post
    a sun of man vs. killarmy tour would be dope!!!
    yes after the new killarmy album (but all over, in particular germany)
    'I went to jail' cos I was a bad boy.
    I was fuckin' up... but they don't want me in jail. They fear me in jail. If I'm in jail - ha! - I may cause a riot or something'.' Ol' Dirty Bastard