Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: <<<%%%6what131 Thread%%%>>>

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Default Re: state of emergency

keep workin on it man, expand the vocab. stay up
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

FRESH FISH

i type this when i was faded and i am just realizing that it was wack

Quote Originally Posted by 6what131
    i type this when i was faded and i am just realizing that it was wack
    Well you mentioned it, but i thought you were expressing what you have noticed although i a different method (as this type of message has been repeated many times).

Peace

FRESH FISH

Default nonsense words

nonsense words substituded with the truth/ spotted blood on the left sleeve of a poloticians suit/ puzzels formed wit a wide variety of scatters clues/ confused, as five men sit in four corners of circled rooms/ watch there head spin/ grab the mic wit a death grip/ fuck a face snuff you in the cheek give you a head lift/ fell like the west did grab the smockin gun by the barrel/ kid-nap az-tac walk to eygpt jack a pharroe/ saddened by silence/ rap machine wit graphic violence/ i thought i was talking to god but then i saw his eyes lit/ underground alcoholic but its hard for me to hide it/ battery can sparked my lips electric finger tips/ battle chains, swords, horses death comes to all/ the sun falls, and the earths crust begins to melt/ simple tasks brushing teeth and seeing backwards helps/ i waana hang around but got no laces or a belt/

Default Re: nonsense words

Seemed kinda rushed. If you cleaned it up a bit you might make a pretty nice verse of it. There were some good lines, but the flow seemed to fall off at times, but not dramatically. Parts of it could have been worded better. All in all a pretty decent verse, but could be better if you altered some parts of it. Keep at it.

FRESH FISH

Default relationship of life and death

gimme feed back.

the relationship of life and death continues to evolve/ minds revolve,around a puzzle that cant be solved/ life in its self,is an emergent quality/ this physical state, in which we are embodied/ perpetual development, exceeding rewards of monetary/under- value souls, that as humans we possess/ live like im rich, cause i live with out regrets/ but still the end of self is what i am obsessed/ a condition that alternates with life, coordinates the fright/ distortes your normal sight, your picture of the universe/ the natural cycle, the natural process of rebirth/ an act of operation that balances the earth/ ressurect a virgin birth, the 7th death the soul returns/ a very delicate process that can not be forged/ poison fruits, leaves, weeds, roses stemed with thorns/ defense system that warns the feeding of the devils pawns/ consumed by animals, losing human form/ healthy vegetation apples carrots lettuce corn/ fruits consumed by women, then the souls' reborn.

peace

Default Re: relationship of life and death

Pretty nice piece. I had trouble picking up a flow because of the way you typed it up, but it was a pretty good read.

Hey!!!!!!!!
    Is this how you always wrote before, well you have improved a lot especially on your lyrical content. Which is good, here i noticed a lot of knowledge which was in this verse. And you placed it well, mostly when a verse has good content you seem to forget about the flow as you read through it.

Peace
    PS: Maintain the good work.

FRESH FISH

peace gurdian and noel

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

i like the metaphors you used...nice delivery too

PEaCE

FRESH FISH

Default see an angel

just thoughts im wrting for a beat i got. tell me what ya think

verse 1:
    im doper then heroin, flowin through a syringe/ i recruited my army from your local orfinage/ jump off a bridge, aimed for water and i missed/ face first to concrete but im currsed to live/ life is but a secound, in the eternity of time/ ive asked for gods help, but not heard a reply/ no man can feel the hurt i feel inside/ pain resides in my mind, the good and bad collide/ two pollar forces, pull in opposite directions/ thats why my rhymes seem to have a controdictive message/ positive and negative, held hostage and im wrestlin/ so i can brake free, to catch my secound wind/ i questions god exsistance, but i hope that he forgives/ and see the good inspite, how many times ive sinned/ never give up, i woulnt let the devil flourish/ cause deep down in me theres really a good persons

verse2:
    infinitly engraved within the earths surface/ my rhymes engage, countinuosly serve purpose/ my hand is a breeding ground, evolving five surpants/ transformation, unseen behind the curtains/ my minds split between, in the river walking moses/ ideas revolt, like the jewish did the romans/ been through it all, but this summers been the coldest/ on the chess board, expendable part a soilder/

imma finish the secound verse tommarow cause im damb tired

peace

Default Re: see an angel

Its a nice verse, the start was on a different lyrical context, but the later on in the first verse it improved on the content, It seemed to be a kind of verse that was searching! I don't know?]

Peace
    PS: Keep posting

Default Re: see an angel

That was good man. Both verses are nice. Flow seemed to be on point, lyrically content was good. Keep at it.

FRESH FISH

Default boxed gem stones

infinitly engraved within the earths surface/ my rhymes engage, countinuosly serve purpose/ my hand is a breeding ground, evolving five surpants/ transformation, unseen behind the curtains/ my minds split between, in the red sea walking moses/ ideas revolt, like the jewish did the romans/the coldest ice, penetration rhyme rockets/ the frozen river of knowledge that flows through the metropolis/ the mind raped tri-state cant pick up on the obvious/ ominous comprised components, compacted compounds/ boxed gem stones, scavenged from hollowed swamp grounds/ plotted precise routes, trails covered up by dust/ geneticlly constructed, the truth may lie beneath us/ who knows maybe i was cloned from the blood of jesus/ regurgetated facts, rappers develop fatal sickness/ for picking through my poisoned fruits of thought and intuitions/

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

Default Re: boxed gem stones

yo that shit was tight homie
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface