2 8.33%
  • Slang Apostle

2 8.33%
  • MF Herbs

5 20.83%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Round 2 (Vote Here)

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    all point are valid, but Prime's idea is being over shadowed by peoples tempers...we should try having a battle with no samples...see how it works,,,thats all.
    Nah man, why should this beat battle be turned around beacause of somebodys comments. Lets leave it the way it is. All that would only take the fun away from it.
    Last edited by oDoUoSoKo; 03-27-2008 at 09:10 PM.

yes everyone has room for improvement but a true producer puts his heart and mind in every beat they make he might think is the illest beat ever but some might not think that and we have our opinions for dat but give some credit to all them producers doing their thing we all should respect dat

As an MC i think all beats should be something we could spit to it

REMEMBER WE ALL A FAMILY
    Last edited by D Loc; 03-26-2008 at 10:17 PM.
    Knights Bridge Society

tie

edit: lol that was an intelligent post

you completely ran the opposite direction with that one, i said we should do a battle with no samples, not because of his comments, because its a good fucking idea, not all producers use samples...ur only mad cuz ud be fucked...eloels.

you completely ran the opposite direction with that one, i said we should do a battle with no samples, not because of his comments, because its a good fucking idea, not all producers use samples...ur only mad cuz ud be fucked...eloels.
    Id be fucked?? Why dont you go on my soundclick and check out my first few beats...all composed...thats how I started...then I got away from it, because it becomes repetative and monoish.

Here are some composed joints by me back in 06 my fresh year of college.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...songID=4603791

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...songID=4936770

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...songID=4603827

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...songID=4936770

And there is a lot more stored in my computer... I dint learn how to sample till like March of 07, but when I did I found out that it makes your music better....These beats are not Blow you out your mind beats...but shit, I ve done it...so Shut the fuck up and dont make any assumptions...because if I feel like it I can sit down and make some ill composed shit with the skills I ve picked up (I just dont feel like it). PEace
    Last edited by 12weLvE; 03-28-2008 at 09:50 AM.

aight i guess me and MF tied... u can pick the next sample dog. PEACE

penalty boxed user

i think my niggas are affraid from the god here, yo. i'm feeling some e-fear gs

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
    i think my niggas are affraid from the god here, yo. i'm feeling some e-fear gs

^^^............. Imma get at plex to start the next battle..

"Yep"

then whats the problem with trying a different type of beat battle for once?

Wolf in sheep clothes

i made a beat with the same sample on my page, called HIP POCKET :

http://www.myspace.com/akromegalex

Pioneer Of Cerebral Music The Prime Sithesizah's Avatar

Thats kinda how I feel because if everyone started participating in the beat-battles with composition only, they would run out of ideas QUICK.. that lets me know that most of the beatmakers are somewhat limited to sound when you can do MORE by composing than sampling. But Idk where down the line did I ever bash anyone. All Im saying is that we need to live up to what we claim. We're the nicest beatmakers/producers in the world, right? Start composing some really ill shit.. even if you STILL prefer to add elements of any sample, I never said EXCLUDE it but for once, I wanna hear something where I'll be asking "WAS THAT A SAMPLE OR DID YOU COMPOSE THAT?"... thats my point! If you're limited and can't deliver new techniques with just instruments (which is the source of all samples in the first place), you really should go back to composition and discover methods THEN you'll understand more ways to sample... maybe I'm being too INTO this music shit but I'm tryin to better everyone else... no need for ANYONE to flip and bullshit... I just prefer to hear a HUGGGGGGEEEEE difference with JUST COMPOSITION... end of discussion
    The Prime Sithesizah [Facebook/Myspace]