View Poll Results: Ghostface Killah - Bulletproof Wallets (original)

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Classic

2 10.00%
  • 9 - Superior

8 40.00%
  • 8 - Banger

4 20.00%
  • 7 - Good Shit

0 0%
  • 6 - Average

1 5.00%
  • 5 - Decent

1 5.00%
  • 4 - Boring

1 5.00%
  • 3 - Weak

2 10.00%
  • 2 - Weaker

1 5.00%
  • 1 - Worst

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GFK - Bulletproof Wallets [original version]

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post

I'm confused to fuck cos the back of my CD definitely says 'The Sun' on it but Its not on here.
    Confusion???
    oh yeah i just read that it wasn't included on the disc even though it says so on the case. thats the only song i know that i need to download

^^ you need to download these:
    The Sun
    Forrest (Original Version)
    Flowers (Original Version)
    The Watch
    Good Times (pt.1)

they are all available at the media section on wutang-corp.com

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

i just put this album in order on my ipod and ill try to put a lil review up soon. it seems like this version has been slept on cuz not a lot of people put reviews up, but it sounds good to me so far

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Help me out here.

My version of BPW goes

Intro
    Maxine
    Flowers
    Never be the same again
    Teddy (skit)
    Theodore
    Ghost Showers
    Strawberry
    The Forest
    The Juks
    Walking through the darkness
    Jealousy
    The Hilton
    Interlude
    Love Session
    Street Chemistry

I'm confused to fuck cos the back of my CD definitely says 'The Sun' on it but Its not on here.
    Confusion???
    that's the retail i have it i still like the retail verison i really don't see any differences in the two it's still a solid album regardless but the record company shoulda paid for the sample clearance

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    that's the retail i have it i still like the retail verison i really don't see any differences in the two it's still a solid album regardless but the record company shoulda paid for the sample clearance
    did u download the new tracks and the original versions of the other tracks?

After Ironman and Supreme, this WOULD have been Ghost's third best album hands down if it were released in its original form. Still, the final version was good overall (just pales in comparison to how it was intended).

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud

^^ exactly my thoughts, the retail is a pretty nice album in it's own rite but all the weaker tracks were put in the beginning which fuck up the overall flow of the lp.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

not to be a dick to the site or anything but can someone just post a .rar of the original version of the album?

it's not like you can buy it.

plus i'm sure we all have the retail version anyways (i paid my $15 at least) and trying to put all this shit together is annoying, plus i want the tracks to be at least as best quality as possible. plus i can't get the maxine/watch track

please, someone, just upload what would be considered this "bootleg" release so we can all enjoy the album as it was originally intended to be enjoyed

thanks
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

i'll rip it and upload it but i need a mod to give me the thumbs up to put it in this thread, if not y'all can pm me and i'll send you the link tonite or tomorrow..

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

I bought this cd and the tracklisting dosnt match the cd...the one listed here iz how the back of the cover goes and the cd isnt got Slick Rick on it anywhere and Bulletproof Wallets is track 2

the carl lewis track can eat a dick ....i hate when ghost raps likes hes just got out of a relationship and hes all insecure and shit lol

the last track iz the illest.

one of the last Wu Cds i bought and thought im almost ready 2 throw in the towel on the solos but they had a long ass great run .

something about the record isnt right....like the packaging for one. The yelling over the first track after the intro ..beats dope. Annoying verses.

its mediocre ...ive never heard Pretty Tone unbelivably i guess cause djs round here were dissapointed with it for some reason ..i heard alot of " i dunno its ok" and i was fed up of being let down with everybody it felt like then

i always asked rhe local djs about the new records from the mc's /groups east coast guys i liked .

apparenty there was one that they were sayin was WAY DOPER by De La Soul feat. Ghostface through the whole record i think..it had like 11-12 tracks on it. I cant believe i didnt buy it..and they were sayin "buy it"

whatz that called.

?
    Last edited by Tony Bandana; 06-21-2008 at 02:02 AM.
    ONGH!!!! SHIT STINK BIG GATORZ , MY DETROIT PLAYAZ ONGH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
    I bought this cd and the tracklisting dosnt match the cd...the one listed here iz how the back of the cover goes and the cd isnt got Slick Rick on it anywhere and Bulletproof Wallets is track 2

the carl lewis track can eat a dick ....i hate when ghost raps likes hes just got out of a relationship and hes all insecure and shit lol

the last track iz the illest.

one of the last Wu Cds i bought and thought im almost ready 2 throw in the towel on the solos but they had a long ass great run .

something about the record isnt right....like the packaging for one. The yelling over the first track after the intro ..beats dope. Annoying verses.

its mediocre ...ive never heard Pretty Tone unbelivably i guess cause djs round here were dissapointed with it for some reason ..i heard alot of " i dunno its ok" and i was fed up of being let down with everybody it felt like then

i always asked rhe local djs about the new records from the mc's /groups east coast guys i liked .

apparenty there was one that they were sayin was WAY DOPER by De La Soul feat. Ghostface through the whole record i think..it had like 11-12 tracks on it. I cant believe i didnt buy it..and they were sayin "buy it"

whatz that called.

?
    IF YOUR VERSION HAS CARL LEWIS ON IT THEN HOLD ON TO IT BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY ONE AND IT MAY POSSIBLY BE WORTH MONEY SOMEDAY

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

ONGHHHH

ya BulletProof Walletz Human Growth Homons .

LOL

yo why the fuck did they make to 2 copies of this? are there 2 different cover it? and who the fuck did the packaging and put the wrong cd in the wrong case that i bought out of a major record store around here? Keith Richards haha?

ONNGHHH
    ONGH!!!! SHIT STINK BIG GATORZ , MY DETROIT PLAYAZ ONGH!!!