Thread: can anyone break down sonny's missing?

Default can anyone break down sonny's missing?

some of this is kinda hard to understand. obviously, sonny ends up dead. but who killed him? i don't really understand that part. when raes got the handcuffs on him is he telling a story to the police? is that the way the story flows?
    Can you please tell God that we're fucked up here.
    Lord Superb

If you got love for the God's throw your flag up.
    Bobby Digital

Bag em and get your name tattooed on em.
    Ghostface Killah

I went and bought an outfit today because I figured Wu-Tang was gonna win. Puff Daddy is good, but Wu-Tang is for the children."
    ODB.

Wobbling Totem Poles

The Sonny character is the same Son as from Ghosts verse on Gihad.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

"I went and bought an outfit today because I figured Wu-Tang was gonna win. Puff Daddy is good, and Imma let you finish, but Wu-Tang is for the children."
    ODB.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    "I went and bought an outfit today because I figured Wu-Tang was gonna win. Puff Daddy is good, and Imma let you finish, but Wu-Tang is for the children."
    ODB.
    ?
    Lord Superb

Bobby Digital

Ghostface Killah

I went and bought an outfit today because I figured Wu-Tang was gonna win. Puff Daddy is good, but Wu-Tang is for the children."
    ODB.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

^yo grymreapah Im happy for you and Imm let you finish, but Godfather had the best depiction of Sonnys missing of all time man, of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    ^yo grymreapah Im happy for you and Imm let you finish, but Godfather had the best depiction of Sonnys missing of all time man, of all time.

I don't follow what you're getting at in relation to the rhyme
    Lord Superb

Bobby Digital

Ghostface Killah

ODB.

So, no one can break it down?
    Lord Superb

Bobby Digital

Ghostface Killah

ODB.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

the beginning of it leaves some question marks as to what might actually be goin on but I'll do my best to explain the way I see it..

They found his head splashed, caught him by the side of the building
    He had a mask on, four-five why did you kill him?
    It was supposed to happen, clicked the shit back

so the way I see this is that the cops found a dead body in an alley somewhere with a mask and a gun on him...somebody, i guess maybe interrogators who have Rae and are askin him what happened, is askin him "why did you kill him?" and Rae is flashin us back to the scene..

Yo, this is the deal, you get on the floor and lay in the grass
    Had me handcuffed, take two puffs of the kush

now the scene is totally different--it's like the opening of somethin else and he's tellin somebody to get down on the floor (after in the previous line he cocked his weapon)..

"they had me handcuffed
    " i take to mean one of 2 things:
    -either he's sayin he's handcuffed by those who are questioning him and who he's telling this story to right now
    -or he's sayin that this person who he's tellin to get on the floor has him street business "handcuffed" somehow, like this dude was fuckin up his sales and that's why they're grabbin him..

after they have the dude captured they tell him to take a few puffs of the Kush to help him relax and maybe he'll blurt out some info that they need..

I see you out here, your name's real, can't let you get touched
    He had a team, Japanese fiend, all of them greened down
    Chiba lit, blood on his Adidas was thick

Rae's tellin him he's an important, well-connected person and they won't kill him (maybe to make him feel safer so he'll give up the info Rae wants? i dono).
    "Greened down" i guess means he's connected with folks that have big $$

I assume the blood is on the Adidas of the captured dude cuz Rae's goons were probably scrapin him up and shit..

One second homey, walked over, weapon was boney
    Long nose joint, "Hold him", grabbed the nigga head, broke his Roley

aright so now Rae walks over with a long gun, probably a big revolver or somethin...He grabs the dude's head and smashes him with the gun..I assume he broke his Roley cuz the guy put his hand up to block gettin smashed with the gun..

Where the blow shorty? Shorty start smiling, "Y'all niggaz is puss"
    "Yo, Lex, these niggaz ain't vets, they gush"

seems like Rae just smashed him and is askin him where's the blow?? and the dude smiles and is sayin 'fuck all you' and dissin Rae's whole crew to his face..(you can hear in the background the dude yellin "Fuck this!" or somethin like that)

Chunk of meat flew off his cheek bone, broken teeth
    Had a hole in his 'Lo shirt and took all his weed

Rae smashes him in the face with the gun takin out a chunk of flesh and knockin teeth out...the dude is all grimey and beat up and has a whole in his shirt then Rae takes out the bags of weed he had on him..

Untied him, he fell, legs weak and son wouldn't tell

pretty obvious

Now it gets deep, son start falling asleep
    They woke him back up, smacked him with the Mac, "Where ya slut?"
    "I heard you copped a new Beemer and them glasses is rough"
    They was the Furla joints, eighteen karats, bought 'em right in Brazil

the dude starts passin out from taking such a beatdown and they wake him askin where's his girl, they know he was recently spendin big money on crazy shit like a car for his chick and he's wearin some ridiculously expensive sunglasses bought in Brazil..

He had the steal on 'im, niggaz went savage, they had him spread out
    T position, opened his jeans up

while he's bloody and knocked out on the floor they see he had a gun on him (and then you hear Rae in the background like "nigga had a gun on em!")

"had him spread out" and "opened his jeans up" sounds pretty homo but i guess they're spreadin his arms out and they move his jeans so Rae can shoot him straight in the leg without missing..

Shot him in the leg bone, he rose up like Kung Tut

blasted him in the leg and his upper body rises up to grab his leg, reminiscent (somehow) of a mummy waking up outta the coffin like King Tut...you can definitely picture what he means but i dono when King Tut "rose up" like that...

Still riffing, this why for real my niggaz'll still get it
    All of us yelling, "He ill wit it!"

everybody's wilin out and buggin cuz Rae just shot the dude..

Mouth bloody, muddy Gucci joints on, them shits was nine hundred
    Couldn't wait to kill him, his sons wanted it

the dude on the floor is a mess and he's wearin a sick pair of expensive Gucci's (shoes? if so then I guess the Adidas line up top is Rae's shoes) and they can't wait to kill him and take his shoes..

Champion hoody was gone, they broke his neck in like five places
    Pushed him down the rail and it skipped his face

Rae shouts out his Champion hoodies all the time so I'm assumin he got rid of his own sweatshirt cuz it was all bloody...they end up throwin this dude down a flight of steps and his face skips all up on the steps..

then they run from the cops and end up in some room and everybody's flippin out about what just happened, screamin and yellin and then you hear Rae (a different Rae, cuz he's basically doing like 5 different voices of ppl at this point) come outta the kitchen like "yo shut the fuck up, you're makin all that noise and I'm cookin crack in here" or whatever..
    and then it leads into Pyrex Vision perfectly..

cool. yeah that helps a lot. the part about the handcuffs threw me off but i think you got it about right.
    Lord Superb

Bobby Digital

Ghostface Killah

ODB.

the silencer knows what's up, I think!

Veteran Member

havin somebody handcuffed is a sayin that means somebody else did somethin, now because of what they did or said you have to act whether you want to or not.

so "he had me handcuffed" means the guy put rae in a bad position forcin him to make a decision, kill the dude or lose his rep by lettin him slide.