View Poll Results: would u like me to mod or not??? I wanna be fair to the forum

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes your doin good

7 41.18%
  • u was way cooler before u got the job

9 52.94%
  • we just need more mods period

1 5.88%
  • you should be fuckin admin WTF?

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: should sicka keep modding or give up the chair??

Default should sicka keep modding or give up the chair??

ive givin it along thought.... And ive come to the conclusion i am not mod material. I will no longer be moving threadz like i have been. Seems alot of cats really dont want me as their mod. Im an asshole.... Ill admit ive really said some shit with bad intentions to the people ive been talking to... I cant handle bein such a hater. Ive been blind see.... I cant see how bad of a mod i really am.....

Dont get me wrong... Yes ill admit i still wanna moderate. And i will but im not gonna be general chats iron dan cooley executioner anymore. Id run a poll see who likes me and who doesnt but why??? I got all the luv i need from this site. Thats why i was picked to be a mod. Ive tried to touch every mothafucka here with knowledge, luv and respect..... Ive also takin it overboard with cats like TSA and skampoe, the aussie's. Everybody should probably have a reason to hate me and luv me or show me luv whatever.

Yeah i still want my name up in mod colors cuz i want to go down like a true wucorp fan. i like the lil bit of fame or whatever but it is the internet i want yall to realize i know that and that i know alot of yall have more of a life than me. I aint ashamed to say it. So im asking for a lil bit of forgiveness and a chance to make shit better betweeen Sicka and wucorp cuz i know i been a prick as much as ive been a good leader.

And u know i still wanna be mod. But fuck id rather be a friend to everyone. so im lettin ben have his job back. Ill still be moderating but im done bein the mod thats fucked up wucorp. Fuck that. I think stylemaster would be a good mod.... Skampoe,, rob digi, infinity the god, technician, grave yard shifter... QOP.... Even TeEsAye..... Hate to say it but he's right about alot of shit. And smart too. But yeah we can talk more bout this as this thread moves on

So yo if u think i should resign vote up now. i dont think i should i like modding but my rediculous behavior needs to be explained and corrected and this is the only way i can think of doin it..... Gettin real high on XTC and asking fam for the troof peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

A great moderator should not need to question others if he is good or not, he should already know. Either way, you gets love from me.

i didnt read it but...

wheres the u were gay before and ur even more gay as a mod now option?

i dont know dude... Its my thread not yours

Quote Originally Posted by "Sicka than aidZ" View Post
    Yeah i still want my name up in mod colors cuz i want to go down like a true wucorp fan. i like the lil bit of fame or whatever but it is the internet i want yall to realize i know that and that i know alot of yall have more of a life than me. I aint ashamed to say it. So im asking for a lil bit of forgiveness and a chance to make shit better betweeen Sicka and wucorp cuz i know i been a prick as much as ive been a good leader.

And u know i still wanna be mod. But fuck id rather be a friend to everyone. so im lettin ben have his job back. Ill still be moderating but im done bein the mod thats fucked up wucorp. Fuck that. I think stylemaster would be a good mod.... Skampoe,, rob digi, infinity the god, technician, grave yard shifter... QOP.... Even TeEsAye..... Hate to say it but he's right about alot of shit. And smart too. But yeah we can talk more bout this as this thread moves on
    ok i read this part and rofl...

Sicka + Wise + Crass 4 mods.

I think u should do it

you were a mod?

IMO .. I don't care

Sicka, I've been pissed at you since you came into power, I wouldnt mind if you stepped back
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

yes i could kind of tell

aight any threadz yalll feel should be moved back into general, no hard feelings im a little nuts from all my partying but i have an idea whats fair or not.... See those cats like pat bateman and begongo and shit. Dj mefods u know, those guys like don johnson and shit really made my job hard as fuck my first day. Starting bulllshit threads one after another i couldnt keep up man... So im sorry fellaz.... Yes i did TSA wrong but i got tired of playin with him i just put to the end... Now i cant do shit to him, admin says he's neutral... Im cool with that man i like u tsa, sorry for u know makin it hard to admit the beef is fuckin pathetic.
    but yo threadz.... Fire away
    ??? TSA??... Skamp..... epermolester or whatever... TSA?... STYLEMASTER??

i see u!!

AHAHahahahAAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Sicka's moment of e-clarity is hilarous, but much needed.

I'm not gonna go as far as saying you were cool before being a mod, cause you weren't, but being a mod, i can tell, has really ruined the wucorp experience for everyone, and most of all, for you.

you obviously like being cool with everyone, but this has made you the main target, and your lack of leadership ability made it worst

basically you came in here to have a good time, now your a cop having a shitty time and everyone hates you.

and with good reason, you've really made the site unfun for everyone, and you attempt to censor me only made it worst, cause then everyone left and at one point every 3rd thread was mine cause i was the only person left.

i don't wanna be a mod, i'd be a good one though, but i don't want it, we got msrza, we got ben, just go back to having laughes with everyone else like you logged on for, who the fuck wants to be a cop

for free.

pffft......WTF?

im still having a goood time dog we have a vatican forum man this place aint ruined cuz of me man. fuck you ...hell no....this place went to shit before u ever arrived. yall always acting like your the first to get on my nerves...dude wake up i have like a thousand of u dudes revolving around me man its always been that way. dont try to make your firm handshaka look alike family come off like im ruining their experience. dude most your fans are beyond retarded. so just let that go right now cuz i aint ashamed a shit cuz this place has always been tight cuz of me. fuck your homies.
    thats for real dog take it back to ne-ne-ne-nebraska corn hustlin pookie of wucorp punk ass bitch i wasnt even talkin to you

you murdered yourself in that statement so many times that i dont need to add ether wise

real spit wise, your better when your not a mod, not cause you dan cooleyd threads that i inevitably reposted, but cause YOU KNOW this was a bad move, you made the thread didn't you

you can say as you wish, im not trying to insult you, but in the end your lying to yourself cause i know what i know and you know what you know