Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does the Clan realise they just blew their last chance?

MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR " POPA WU presents: VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER part II" go to Popa Wu bio or futurechamber.com for more info. This album has features from Popa Wu, Timbo King, Dungeon Master, FreeMurda and others. May 27, 2008

Banned

The wutang didn't blew no last chance. They are in the history books of hip hop. Wutang is forever.

I think I just had my hopes up too high for 8D. The CD was mediocre for them but I think it was solid compared to everything else out nowadays.

Banned

With that album there could of been a more better song out to promote instead of watch your mouth but no matter what they still up top.

VZA

The Wu will never blow their last chance.

Every band has another chance, look at the band 'Yes', in their time, one of the most slanted bands around, now, regarded as geniuses.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VZA View Post
    The Wu will never blow their last chance.

Every band has another chance, look at the band 'Yes', in their time, one of the most slanted bands around, now, regarded as geniuses.
    You are on point. They are a major influence to the world.

I Believe If Rza Come Wit Some Dope Ass Beats They Still Can Win Cuz The Game Can Be Took They Just Really Have To Come Wit It We Need That Raw Fuck Shit UP Flow!

the threadstarter is saying they blew their last chance to be relevant in 2008 or ever. that they absolutely did.

as far as being legends that was solidified a long time ago and cannot be revoked no matter how much mediocre to weak shit they put out.

true... they should just stop. wu-tang will be forever like bob marley will be forever... they will be in our hearts... but physically the clan is dead. maybe mef n ghost will release something from time to time and rza will act in several gangster- or tarantino-films... but 8 diagrams (which was a good album) was the last you'll ever hear from the clan.

rip

Banned

I think wutang can make a big come back if they do another album in an orginal style.

'Section 9'

Quote Originally Posted by dj chris View Post
    I think wutang can make a big come back if they do another album in an orginal style.
    Why cant people just get it over with.Original style this,36 Chambers that...They are old.Its like making Joe Montana pass again,or making Muhammad Ali box again.Can you imagine a bunch of 40-year-olds chanting 'Wu-Tang Clan Aint Nuthin Ta Fuck Wit' or 'Bring Da Motherfucking Ruckus'...I mean it was classic because they had energy,they werent in the position of legends like now.They were hungry.Now,most of them have kids,wives,other projects.Imagine seeing your 40-year-old daddy on TV yelling 'Wu Tang Clan Aint Nuthin Ta Fuck Wit'.

Wu-Tang are legend,always will be.They had their chance,the result was 36 Chambers,everything after that was just expectations.They never blew their chance,never will have another chance.They'll make a banger now and then,they'll stay legends.

Thread closed.

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    the threadstarter is saying they blew their last chance to be relevant in 2008 or ever. that they absolutely did.

as far as being legends that was solidified a long time ago and cannot be revoked no matter how much mediocre to weak shit they put out.
    i really think they can shit up their legacy if they keep it up
    they need to stop

cause someones gonna stop and balance the bullshit with the genius and realize that there's WAY more bullshit. It's a good think nobody heard about the existance of 8 diagrams cause then when you bring them up they'll be remembered for that "soft hippy shit" as opposed to their 36 and forever styles (and chappelle show) which everyone knows them from

Banned

did anyone go to the nyc show last night. I heard that everyone was there. Even Rza

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Theres alot of valid points in this thread. I tend not to worry about how Wu-Tang are percieved now. I see Wu-Tang as more than a band...It's only because people focus on the musical material, then there's always gonna be something to bitch about. Enjoy their back catalogue and just embrace the new stuff without having to criticise every aspect of the release...

Even if 8D aint great....It's just another stone in the chronology of the band. Real Wu-Tang fans can see that which is why we don't all bitch about it...