Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: w00t.nl

kza was the creator of wutangworld.com

BIG L Rest In Peace

STYLE

so break it down, what made it such a great site?

If you would throw this site and the Corpse in a blender and let some crazy frenchman push the buttons... WTW
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

STYLE

deep down i want to come up with a group activity that involves both sites but the epiphany has yet to arrive.

yes those were interesting times. all the craziness that happens in general chat was going on in every forum.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

everytime i bring craziness elsewhere(and it's always subject appropriate) i get warned

faggots.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

This is some sorry shit.

Old posters talking about the good ol' days of posting.

I'm guessing these motherfuckers weren't the contributing factor to the "greatness of the good ol' days" if their here whining around about the good ol' days.

Fuck it:

Was anybody else up that morning Fredy Mech got sloppy drunk, shit his pants, and posted it on the net?

that was a great thread, that died.

havent seen him since.

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
    wtw was ok, but i just couldnt download those mp3s they had..........

"WUTANGWORLD DOT COM EXCLUSIVE" where is kza these days?
    Yo, THE_KZA was the man for makin wutangworld. That nigga even posted yesterday.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...earchid=694072

Motherfucking homophobes back in those days. + this site had too many members posting " " and " " as part of their e-vocabulary. Back in those days it was much easier fuck with people, with their ivory asses hiding behind big thug egos and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    that was a great thread, that died.

havent seen him since.
    whatchu mean fool, i been here all week, (cept easter monday) i been fucking mad bitches and whipping my finger down their ass crack for charging solider (shit still sounds like a STD) to smell later on

Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    This is some sorry shit.

Old posters talking about the good ol' days of posting.

I'm guessing these motherfuckers weren't the contributing factor to the "greatness of the good ol' days" if their here whining around about the good ol' days.

Fuck it:

Was anybody else up that morning Fredy Mech got sloppy drunk, shit his pants, and posted it on the net?

if that image is titled 'fredymech2' what was number one you homo ?

sorry.

no your not. *offers finger to pat* smells like man pussy.

a chink in your armour... Da Ryda's Avatar

KZA got shitted on baaad... partly because he was a webmaster of a rival site and partly because he was French... but mostly because he stole newsitems and other things from this site and put it on his site like "WuTangWorld Exclusive!!!"

People on this site were really serious about any wrongdoings such as stealing, perjury and putting ketchups on eggs and stuff. That's why he got shitted on everywhere he posted. Webmaster of the infamous Wu Tang Lyricz - called Tha Masta - (you couldn't make it up) was also shitted on... but this was because he was such a bore and he didn't have an ounce of humour and took everything seriously.

His sidekick Cno Evil used to post exclusive news on the forums by harassing wu-affiliated artists in NYC area because he lived in White Plains or something. He mostly bothered Dreddy Kruger but I doubt he was "bothered" per se because Dreddy was happy to talk about his "forthcoming projects" and "that time when him and RZA got to hang out"... coz last time he had "a fan"... it was spinning on the ceiling.

So after exhausting all the possible wu-affiliated nobodies (Shawn Wiggs or some guy that was once a member of the now disbanded Beggarz or whatever), Cno Evil started making up stories on his own. Before this "debacle", Cno evil was voted the most popular poster on WuTangDynasty. Shortly after it emerged that he was supplying fake news, he fell out from fashion quicker than corset being introduced to Americans.... to cut the short story long, that's what happened.

I believe his fall from grace was so hard that he started thinking about suicide... he started making threads like "I may not be here anymore". Some sources say it wasnt the fall, it was a clever marketing ploy to emotionally blackmail his girlfriend who also posted on the forums, to basically make her stay with him. Some people here can attest to this story... Ahem...*mrs...* ahem... *rzarect*... ahem

I miss those days!!

a chink in your armour... Da Ryda's Avatar

I challenge all you recent posters and joiners to create a drama like this on the Corp!!

To put twist in things, Cno's girlfriend "went out" with a guy who was also a poster on the forum. But it was okay because it was only a "e-relationship" although the other guy always had it in for Cno. I was like "Stop hating on Cno, unlike you... they have a real relationship, they met each other... whereas you live in Australia... and haven't seen killabeehoney in person..."

True story!!