Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: men fighting with women

armynavyairforcemarines Sgt Holly Wood's Avatar

smack me and i'll smack u back

simple n plain

Quote Originally Posted by Marwan View Post
    Yall niggas talkin bout niggas is pussys if they argue or hit a bitch..hell, bitches think men is bitches now because of niggas like yall and therefore thats why we have so many bitches trying to act like men, threatening and disrepecting men and so on and so on....man, i've seen bitches spit in niggas faces, slap, punch and kick niggas, pick up shit and crack niggas in the heads, hit niggas in the face with shit,all cuz they think niggas is weak and they on this new age independent, man hating, im a big bad bitch attitude type of shit....man, u mean to tell me that if a bitch spit in yo face....kicked a nigga, smashed some shit over ya head, keyed yo car, got you real pissed and then smacked u in the face with an open hand like you's a bitch.....you would just stand there like a bitch ?

No wonder alot of women in society have such disrepect for men and try to challenge niggas like they are a man, yall niggas done got so bitched up and pussified..damnit, when did men stop being the dominant of the two sexes, must be all this homo shit..which is another topic within itself, grown ass men wearing "Skinny Jeans" and size Small T-shirts with rhinestones across the cheast, niggas rockin "Man purses" and wearing shiney lip-gloss and shit.........God help us.....

When a woman crosses the line and challenges a man in ways as if she is a man you gotta problem, either u reclaim your dominance (back to dudes wolf-pack analogy) or you bow out and become her bitch, or u leave the bitch because you'd never have her respect from there and the bitch will just get worse as she establishes and maintains her dominance over you....BITCH NIGGA....
    manlyness is dying out in todays soceity. i agree with you 100%.

I dont agree with hitting women, its a bitch move, fuck their best friends.

I'm in a woman hating mood, time to bump Necro

Teachin Da SeedZ

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

Yall niggas talkin bout niggas is pussys if they argue or hit a bitch..hell, bitches think men is bitches now because of niggas like yall and therefore thats why we have so many bitches trying to act like men, threatening and disrepecting men and so on and so on....man, i've seen bitches spit in niggas faces, slap, punch and kick niggas, pick up shit and crack niggas in the heads, hit niggas in the face with shit,all cuz they think niggas is weak and they on this new age independent, man hating, im a big bad bitch attitude type of shit....man, u mean to tell me that if a bitch spit in yo face....kicked a nigga, smashed some shit over ya head, keyed yo car, got you real pissed and then smacked u in the face with an open hand like you's a bitch.....you would just stand there like a bitch ?

No wonder alot of women in society have such disrepect for men and try to challenge niggas like they are a man, yall niggas done got so bitched up and pussified..damnit, when did men stop being the dominant of the two sexes, must be all this homo shit..which is another topic within itself, grown ass men wearing "Skinny Jeans" and size Small T-shirts with rhinestones across the cheast, niggas rockin "Man purses" and wearing shiney lip-gloss and shit.........God help us.....

When a woman crosses the line and challenges a man in ways as if she is a man you gotta problem, either u reclaim your dominance (back to dudes wolf-pack analogy) or you bow out and become her bitch, or u leave the bitch because you'd never have her respect from there and the bitch will just get worse as she establishes and maintains her dominance over you....BITCH NIGGA....

shit that's some bad attitude bitches... i never been molested by one, spit in the face etc. i dont have that problems, but why would u hit a bitch, if u can just push her the fuck away, cuz man r stronger.... so when she fell, she'd cool out...
    I C.R.E.A.M

you dnt have to hit a bitch, jus show them your authority as a man. thats all you need to do. show them whose boss.

most chicks like drama and some chicks start shit cuz they got really low self esteems ...best thing to do for both is ignore em.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

a chink in your armour... Da Ryda's Avatar

Don't fugg with a crazy bitch like that in the first place... Period.

I don't know about you but I like my women feminine.

Somebody else talking about "raising your voice at a woman" is a violence needs some reality check. If you don't verbally fight with your woman, it means you don't give a shit about her. Verbal fight is not such a bad thing, it helps couples to grow together... not to mention the AFTER-FIGHT SEX!!! The passion is unbriddled... but it has to happen spontaneously... don't go around picking fights coz you want to have some of that "hawt sex".