Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cop Tasers 11 Year Old Girl at Elementary School

I thought it was real rare that a person dies from being stunned unless they have some sort of pre-existing health condition like a bad heart, or they are a big fat ass in bad health, with high blood pressure?

So this "fat little girl" may fall in any of those categories, and what do we got? Another wrongful death.

And tasers have a little sharp spike that stabs into you

Edit: shit I'm late

I saw on this TV cop show, some man was high as fuck and threatening police with a screwdriver, so they tasered him and he stood there then pulled that shit right out Then he ran at the police with the screwdriver and they shot him.

Off topic, I saw on another show some huge black guy pushed a cop and then was standing in the middle of the road, offering out about 20 cops lol. They had to shoot him with fuckin 20 of those shotgun-beanbags to get him down.
    Last edited by Sean; 05-05-2008 at 06:51 PM.

I didn't think that most kids had high blood pressure. Though maybe if she wouldn't have eaten so much, she wouldn't have been such a fat ass. And if she wouldn't have been acting like a prehistoric caveman, she wouldn't have gotten stunned.

This is the only stunner worth pulling off without any damage:

^ Hahaha lol if you think about it, the stunner was the lamest finishing move. It wouldn't really hurt. Stone Cold was the fuckin man though, I used to love watching him when I was a kid.

No, the lamest finishing move was Ultimate Warrior's nothing. He would pump up the crowd and leave without doing much.

Quote Originally Posted by dezmond View Post
    If the cop left a bruise or scratch or wotever shed probly get in a lot more trouble then bustin a zap in the girls ass...
    That may be true.....

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    the fat girl's parents would probably try to sue the cop. But I guess the parents will try to sue the cop anyway, for using the taser? So the cop loses either way in that situation. .
    That is the thing. These days there are more things that a cop can't do as well as more procedures to follow just to protect themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
    No, the lamest finishing move was Ultimate Warrior's nothing. He would pump up the crowd and leave without doing much.

Wow we went pretty off topic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post

Wow we went pretty off topic lol
    Sorry, I'm usually the one that causes it to go off topic. I'm trying to stop that, too since it isn't a rare occurence.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

it would be funny to see in person

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    That is the thing. These days there are more things that a cop can't do as well as more procedures to follow just to protect themselves.

i really hate that line of thinking. a cops job is to put him/herself in danger. all this " i have to handcuff you sir for our protection" bullshit,

u got a baton, pepperspray, bullet proof vest, taser, GUN, car, walkie talkie for back up and combat training. but you are still worried about ur safety? GTFO with that dumb shit.

there is no such thing as cop safety. you have a very dangerous job, accept it an stop crying.

about the girls parents suing. bruises and scratches.....cops are killin niggas and getting off, so i'm pretty sure inuries from resisting arrest won't be punishable.

the dangerous thing about tazers is the mentality that since the damage is not visable that there is no damage. or that the use/abuse can be hidden.

pepper spray is safer than tazer. nobody ever died from pepperspray.

^^^ That's why I said the proper restraining tool that the cops have is pepperspray first, then if it must pepperspray again, and again, until it's impossible for the perp to resist.