Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Unfortunately, because of the writer's strike last year they had to cut the season short, to just a pilot and six episodes, but this year, we get the full 13. You know Mad Men gets all the awards because Crystal Meth is such an off putting topic, but I think Breaking Bad is clearly the better show with the better characters and better inter-personal relationships. Just the stern teacher/slacker student relationship is an incredibly interesting one, in which I can already envision their dominant roles reversing.

this episode was aiiiight.

it's definitely gettin real hairy tho. shit had me on the edge of my seat a couple times. tuco= unpredictable

and now hank's on the trail, shit's starting to get pieced together. what will happen next is what i'm always wondering

fuck, i just want to watch it all at once fuck this wait a whole week shit haha

last episode was real good.

one thing i didn't know about the show, is that almost every episode has had a different director. that's pretty cool.

and it didn't dawn on me that tuco's uncle tio, was that dude alberto the shadow from scarface.

FUCK YOU MANG

that dude had me fucked up when they wheeled him into the room. shit was funny tho

nexy weeks episode looks to reveal some shit

yeah

real good show

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Just about to finnish the first season, great show.

You are not your job Tyler Durden's Avatar

I didn't read any of this thread cos I'm only half way through the first season but its a fucking shit hot show.
    Can't wait for the second season. Im never coming back to this thread now because I'll end up reading what happens.

yup enjoying it too

Banned

I try to get everyone to watch it, but people just won't.....they don't kno what they are missng.

I havne't been this into a show since Sopranos and before that Band of Brothers

John W. Henry

i started watching this 2 weeks ago(maybe less). im up to date and ready for tonights show aswell.
    i was thinking of making a thread when i first started watching, to give this show props.

excellent show.

the acid in the bath was funny as fuck

lol, yeah the acid bath was croooooosh. fuckin jesse cracks me up, he's in the hardware store seeing if he can fit in a plastic tub and shit. then he's like fuckit, i got a perfectly good tub in the bathroom, lol/

i'm ready for tonight too, shit is poppin now that shit is poppin

what will happen?!?!?!?!?

seriously, one of the best shows

John W. Henry

do you think the colour names symbolise anything?

Walter White

Jesse Pinkman

or are they just common surnames in the US

hahaha
    i dont know man. i'm sure there are pinkman's, but i've never known one.

if white is meant to symbolize purity and kindness or whatever white traditionally sybmolizes as a color, then i suppose in a small way it could relate to walt. but he's becoming blacker all the time, especially now he's given the order to kill. and plus he did kill, ol whats his name, which was one of the greatest scenes. like, seriously that shit was gripping.

pink is meant to symbolize health i think? or life or something. jesse loves to live i'm sure, but i don't know. i have no idea what the creator of the series had in mind with all the meanings and hidden meanings and stuff. i just know that it's a great show that's got me hooked and i want the characters to come out on top, but i don't see it happening. i think it'll end bad for everyone.

John W. Henry

maybe im looking into it too much...

but yeah, he killed emilio and crazy 8... red phosphated them which killed emilio, and then he choked crazy 8 to death with a bike lock lol!

"when i let you go, your going to stab me with that piece of broken plate arent you?"

what channel is this show on?

ain't nothing change but the address...

AMC

i think you can watch online too, not sure where

but yeah, AMC sunday nights 10 and 11 PM eastern