Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

John W. Henry

yo, was this on last night in the US?

cant find it anywhere, from any of my reliable sources... was season 2, episode 9: "4 days out" on last night?

yea it was on

good episode, as always

John W. Henry

ah wtf..... its not been released yet online.

fucks sake... how can anyone forget about this show...? its on like 4 times the night its aired lol

Banned

yea....haha...Walt looking good now...

There is so many different directions this could go... I mean they are clearing 672,000 a piece...

I still wonder how they are going to move that much. I know they got there little crew, but it doesnt seem like enough.

Thats alot of fucking money tho....you know Jesse is goign to be flaunting that shit.

I think its hilarious how Walt still is like Jesse's chemistry teacher...testing him seeing if he has learned anything. LOL...like when they wre making the batteries. ahahahah...and jesse just said...'a wire'...LMAO.....and walt is like to himself, 'STILL, this moron doesnt really get it.

John W. Henry

AAARRRRGH

there was a rip of episode 9 on youtube but i didnt catch it before it got removed..

NO RELEASEGROUP HAS THIS EPISODE YET....

It reminds me when some woman was being assaulted and raped in NY and about 50 people stuck there heads out the window to see what was going on and none of them called the police because they all thought someone else was going to do it.

^thats an analogy of what happened last night on BreakingBad(in the Pirate world)!

Banned

yo, you need to get out of lameass UK...thats your real problem

Motherfucking mothers. I missed the show and no torrents are out. Son of a fuck!

Banned

Don't you broke ass morons have AMC on demand????

you could like

build a dune buggy

and we could like

dune buggy our way out of here

lol

the end of the show was crazy when he bashed the paper towel dispenser

what was up with that?

IMO, i think it's because of all the shit he's been going through, putting his family through, dirt he's been doing, people that have died, and it turns out he might be out of the woods. that maybe none of it was even necessary. and he just saw his reflection and hated himself so much right then and there that he beat his reflection up.

walt and jesse have the shittiest luck tho, there's no way something doesn't happen to hinder the 600 thou. and i don't trust saul goodman. he's a funny dude and all, but so far i don't trust anyone forreal.

because y'know..
    i'm so caught up in the show that it's become reality.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post

the end of the show was crazy when he bashed the paper towel dispenser

what was up with that?

IMO, i think it's because of all the shit he's been going through, putting his family through, dirt he's been doing, people that have died, and it turns out he might be out of the woods. that maybe none of it was even necessary. and he just saw his reflection and hated himself so much right then and there that he beat his reflection up.

I was thinking that. And about all the shit he has put his family through. All the lies, and thinking he was done, while everyone else held out hope for him. Remember when they were laying on the cots after the generator broke and he was questioning his decision to do all of this.
    Probably feeling guilty.

But you know all of that will change once he gets into that $672,000. PLus they still got some Methelmine left.

The relationship between him and Jesse is starting to get interesting. I mean, I think Jesse kinda looks up to Walt, but Walt still looks at Jesse as that fuck up student, and a current business partner

You guys don't know much about psychology. Walt had accepted his own mortality, was ready and preparing to die. As a teacher and a chemistry student, his mentality is formed around the fact that in Chemistry, things are either right or wrong. There is a certain perfection in that, which is why Walt is always trying to plan things to the letter. He had it all set up, and it was his last gasp. He was ready. He was mentally exhausted from all the lying and deception, and was looking forward (so to speak) to having that end. The diagnosis of his cancer in remission only means that Walt has gone from a certain to an uncertain future, something he dreads, because it means he will have to continue to lie and give his family the runaround, something he is starting to see is not worth the rewards he is providing to his family. Every day he stays alive, a little more of Walt is lost, and that proposition combined with the fact he has to continue hurting those he loves makes him despise himself.

So there he stands in the bathroom. He looks at the dispenser which shows his own blurry reflection....a distorted Walt if you will. That anger with himself causes him to bash the dispenser, because it's not the dispenser he's attacking, it's his own reflection. Think about that.

Nicky it's not guilt, it's self loathing.

Banned

Yes, thats what we were saying basically, but you got deeper and more eloquent with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Yes, thats what we were saying basically, but you got deeper and more eloquent with it.
    yea i just read GZAj's post again, he was on the right track.

There was maybe one episode this season that wasn't at very least great, what you saw last night is an example of the kind of episode you submit for Emmy and Golden Globe consideration, and both lead actors are certainly candidates although Aaron Paul will probably be overlooked due to the annoying nature of his character. There is no way Cranston loses his Best lead actor in a drama GG, he's got that baby locked again.

Banned

yea, this was a pretty damn good episode. Kinda reminiscent of that Sopranos episode where Paulie and Christopher get stranded in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    yea, this was a pretty damn good episode. Kinda reminiscent of that Sopranos episode where Paulie and Christopher get stranded in the woods.
    "The Pine Barrens" my favorite episode all time of the Sopranos...and do you know who directed it? Yup, none other than Steve Buschemi.

"Quit actin' cunty"