Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 48 Laws Of Power

Death Poet

Oh, great book by the way! My only beef is that at times it seems way too manipulative and it exposes how easy it is to take advantage of people. Good thing or bad thing? to each his own.

the frist time i read it i had to go back and read it i love this book
    what in the hell is wrong with u

Veteran Member

powerful book

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davedigital360 View Post
    yeah I read it as well. It's one of those books you need to study to really get it. I also copped the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene as well. It's filled with allot of knowledge for real. I just found it was too much info to take in at first. Then you start applying it and you see how well these motha fuckas work. He just came out with a new book It's called 25 laws of war5 or some thing. I should really look it up, but what can you do?
    I'm reading art of seduction right now, shit is on point, you gotta reach each chapter twice to let it soak in.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

maybe you have dyslexia?

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    I own the book and find it useful in knowing what others may do to you. I have found that some people can be so evil and have used or tried to use these techniques against me, but I saw it for what it was and lessened or eliminated it's effect on me. One needs to understand the games people play.

Also, check the bibliography, a certain book in there grabbed my attention. It is called "The Art of Worldy Wisdom" by Baltasar Gracian. The fundamental laws of the 48 laws was based on this book for the most part. You can get it online here:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/aww/index.htm.

Read that book which is about 300 short aphorisms of wise sayings and u don't need the 48 laws. It's much more concise.
    i have that book (art of worldly wisdom) on my kindle. surprisingly gza stole some of the qoutes in it and put it in his song 'breaker breaker'

NON-IGS

have both books and while the latter is indeed concise it merely as matter of opinion/preference as to which book is seen as being better.