• MF Herbs

3 10.71%
  • Famicom

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round 3 (Vote Here)

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    Talking about Dickriding...I find it interesting that Slim T and RZArecuctum never come around the audio booth...now they come and they vote for you...not saying that they are dickriders, but there is something fishy about that.

My vote went to Infinity. Complex, Slang and Tech also came through nice.
    What up, hamster penis, you jealous? Once after a while I come here to actually add up here and I voted for best beat.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post

Herbs - Damn what's this intro. Hahaha. Is this 3/4 time? Crazy outer space rhythm. Its bangin but what is it?
    Man the vocals in my joint are from GaoRangers.. My japaneses fam know all about that lol.. Thats also where the sample came from.. You know I'm all about soul music but I wanted to throw in something different..

LOL@ the random votes from random cats.. These battles are turning a little too high school for me..

"Yep"

contrary to a lot of people, i really liked Infinity's beat, i dig what he did with the sample.

the atmosphere of the track is on point.

altogether though, as a hip hop beat Lizard's comes together better as a whole, and is a tighter piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    What up, hamster penis, you jealous? Once after a while I come here to actually add up here and I voted for best beat.
    Hamster penis haha nice one... Jealous of what?? You here...when?? You had that one beat you did and you posted it on the hip hop shop. No need to come at me like that... I dint call you a dickrider...I just said that it was suspicious...now its even more suspicious... A vote from Illstatiq now known as PAT BATEMAN??? Hes cool peeps...quality poster.... but since when does he even come through the adudio booth...let alone the beat battle sec?? I am not doubting him feeling the track because it wasnt bad at all, but dont beg people for votes... The one time where there were a lot of random posters voting was when I requested a public announcement for battle 1...other than that this is just too random. Lizard stop dickriding dudes from the Gen-chat forum to give you some votes.
    Last edited by 12weLvE; 04-03-2008 at 10:49 PM.

yo , fuck tha bullshit with all that chit chat that aint about art.

I'm glad that at least a few of ya'll dug my beat. I didnt get a lot of time to work on it.
    I only wish I knew how to EQ it so that it didnt piss anybody off. I dont get what exactly was hard to listen to except the intro when I let the sample run by itself. Maybe that was crackly or whatever. THe Drums I used had a vinyl hiss on them already so...

I wanted to add in another chop but never got to it. I think slang apostle or somebody else did they beat the way I wanted to do mine but yeah , thanks for listening.

I voted Herbs cuz it was a solid beat all the way through.

Everybody here was cool to listen to except that beat by Doc Johnson cuz them high hats from the sample didnt match his drums.

Also , I was kinda thrown off by Famicom. Shit was weird but I gots mass respect for dude so its whatever.

umm... when i made the beat the hi-hats fitted... don't know what went wrong... but i had only an hour time to make the beat...

anyway, at least i did something... Devamps, look i'm still alive lol

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Hamster penis haha nice one... Jealous of what?? You here...when?? You had that one beat you did and you posted it on the hip hop shop.
    Let's make something clear: I made two more beats since IN Booth. Plus now I got a dozen more, but I have something in mind and I decided to keep 'em by myself by now.

And since when I'm Gen Chat poster? Most of my shit in Hip Hop Shop.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    I'm glad that at least a few of ya'll dug my beat. I didnt get a lot of time to work on it. I only wish I knew how to EQ it so that it didnt piss anybody off.
    Is it me or is it panned to the right? That's the only thing I was talking about if you were referring to my comment. Not the mix, mix is cool the beat is actually in the top 3 no question but technical stuff screwed it. I just listened again the sample and everything except some of the bass is definitely in the right channel only.

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
    Is it me or is it panned to the right? That's the only thing I was talking about if you were referring to my comment. Not the mix, mix is cool the beat is actually in the top 3 no question but technical stuff screwed it. I just listened again the sample and everything except some of the bass is definitely in the right channel only.

Okay , now I know what you mean with the bass. I did in fact pull that bass line that I made to the right. Not all the way but enough.

I thought about if it would effect the mix but I couldnt tell too much. I never done that to a bassline before. I thought it would hum harder.

LMAO another vote for LIZARD KING??? Get the fuck out of here. It doesnt suprise me that is another Gen Chat head. Bengogo or something like that.

Check this dudes recent post

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...earchid=735540

All in the gen chat and Lizard King is all over the gen chat... More connects I see. You bitch ass...you should get DQ'd for dickriding.

LMAO another vote for LIZARD KING??? Get the fuck out of here. It doesnt suprise me that is another Gen Chat head. Bengogo or something like that.

Check this dudes recent post

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...earchid=735540

All in the gen chat and Lizard King is all over the gen chat... More connects I see. You bitch ass...you should get DQ'd for dickriding.

^^^^ Some shameful shit.. :sighs: ehh..

"Yep"

I aint the one to start shit and I usually keep to myself but....Lizard King....your voters are suspect. I've never seen any of those cats in the Audio Booth since I've been comin in here and it's goin on 3 or 4 years for me. I just think that's kind of odd. I do appreciate the critique that you gave me but still.....somethin don't smell right. And if you recruitin voters, thats some foul shit. Nuff Said!
    "Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions"

http://soundcloud.com/pound-one-beats

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Huh^
    What difference does that make ????
    I have a good ear for beats and Hip-Hop in general I think...
    Just because I never came in here before don't mean I can't vote.

I voted for the Lizard King...
    I'm feeling that beat man !!!!!!!!!!!

Amusing.

Odd how when ive voted in these threads in the past, even though i dont regularly post in this forum, it hasnt been a problem.

Also odd how when stuff like this has been advertised in gen chat by various members here it hasnt been a problem.

Oh well, maybe my votes for all battles should be stripped, i think i voted for OZ and MF Herbs a few times.

Hamster penis haha nice one... Jealous of what?? You here...when?? You had that one beat you did and you posted it on the hip hop shop. No need to come at me like that... I dint call you a dickrider...I just said that it was suspicious...now its even more suspicious... A vote from Illstatiq now known as PAT BATEMAN??? Hes cool peeps...quality poster.... but since when does he even come through the adudio booth...let alone the beat battle sec?? I am not doubting him feeling the track because it wasnt bad at all, but dont beg people for votes... The one time where there were a lot of random posters voting was when I requested a public announcement for battle 1...other than that this is just too random. Lizard stop dickriding dudes from the Gen-chat forum to give you some votes.
    as i just said, ive voted in these battles a number of times before...

no i dont make beats, and i dont post much in this forum, but this has never been a problem before.

mostly i voted because people said the battles needed more votes, or because i was actually interesting in keeping this forum active because in the past it was fucking inactive.

im a fan of music in general, and ive felt over the years listening to the mixtapes and various beats and rhymes that a lot of guys on here have talent.

i have no obligation to post here, and if its not wanted i wont, i just think its fucking stupid that this is the case all of a sudden because i happened to vote for the same dude as some other guys.

whatever, ill listen to the guys i like and not vote at, doesnt make a difference to me.