Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *sigh* i made up my mind

Default *sigh* i made up my mind

I think i'm gonna buy the 360( which i never really liked) the PS3 has always been ma fav, however fuck that, shitstil mad expensive(bout 450+tax) and the 360 is bout 270.GTA4 is coming out real soon and Cuz of my situation right now, ain't got any other choice than to buy the 360. what do you think?

good choice, if you buy a fresh one it should'nt have the red ring problem, alot more games to choose from, arcade DL's, superior online gaming, you'll love it. peace.

no mgs4 for you.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

the choice is yours my friend but belive when i say that the new consoles still have the rrod....take it from a guy that works for the company but again mah dude the choice is yours

Quote Originally Posted by HiTMaN D View Post
    horrible mistake my man.......enjoy your journey of many '3 rings of deaths' and getting that shyt repaired.......although I never have owned one but played it many times so I guess if Freddy says you'll evade that lil issue then I guess you're in the clear, though I'm still not convinced; heard too many horror stories with that system...

come back to the winning team my friend.....choose wisely! haha
    The wisest choice right now is the 360...ain't got 400 bucks too waste right now on a ps3, and besides i also get a 3 year warranty i think.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_KZA View Post
    no mgs4 for you.
    i know.....dam!

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shinobi4227 View Post
    The wisest choice right now is the 360...ain't got 400 bucks too waste right now on a ps3, and besides i also get a 3 year warranty i think.
    let me be the first to clear that up for u son. u have a 1 year warranty for all issues with your console and a extra 2 years for the rrod which makes it so to speak a 3 year warranty but once ur 1 year warranty runs out and depending where you live u gotta pay for the repair son! but of course u can always purchase a service contract...and i reccomend that to anyone who is still in warranty or plan to purchase a 360

i have inside info my niggas so get at me with kwestions and shit!!! for my europe and aussie niggas as well but it takes a little longer since im in the us.

never settle

no MGS4 is true

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Banned

lol you're basically buying a product you know is going to fuck up ... what a waste of cash
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by GUERILLA BRONZ View Post
    let me be the first to clear that up for u son. u have a 1 year warranty for all issues with your console and a extra 2 years for the rrod which makes it so to speak a 3 year warranty but once ur 1 year warranty runs out and depending where you live u gotta pay for the repair son! but of course u can always purchase a service contract...and i reccomend that to anyone who is still in warranty or plan to purchase a 360

i have inside info my niggas so get at me with kwestions and shit!!! for my europe and aussie niggas as well but it takes a little longer since im in the us.
    we get 2 years in aus ? and also you told me that the australian service place was shutting down was total bullshit.

He's right about the 3 years though, but that might only be in some countries.

You've got to remember, you're buying a product that you'll be using for a couple of years, you shouldn't be cheap on that. Maybe someone can borrow you some money or just wait a few weeks till you get the money.

Also in my situation I would've had to pay a lot of extra's if i would've bought a 360:

Battery packs, wireless internet, Hard Drive (if you get the cheapest xbox) and ofcourse xbox live.

If you feel better about getting a 360 you should ofcourse do that but in my case the PS3 was a better option.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    He's right about the 3 years though, but that might only be in some countries.

You've got to remember, you're buying a product that you'll be using for a couple of years, you shouldn't be cheap on that. Maybe someone can borrow you some money or just wait a few weeks till you get the money.

Also in my situation I would've had to pay a lot of extra's if i would've bought a 360:

Battery packs, wireless internet, Hard Drive (if you get the cheapest xbox) and ofcourse xbox live.

If you feel better about getting a 360 you should ofcourse do that but in my case the PS3 was a better option.
    I think you right, i'l just give it bout a week to see what happens. i really don't want a 360, but if i don't get enough money to buy a ps3, i might just settle for a 360.

Banned

i wouldnt settle for somethin u dont want ... better to wait till u can afford ps3
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yea, don't force yourself to get a 360 cause you want GTA4 the first week it's out. Since Blu-Ray won the format wars, PS3 is a strong choice. Saying it's expensive is somewhat untrue. Regular Blu-Ray plays are still going for ~$300 still, without a HD and internet and gaming. PS3 is cheap is you calculate the worth of the hardware. And there is no epidemic of PS3 failures going around so you're in the clear.

360 Has more games and most of the games have been ported to ps3. PS3 had a price drop recently if you want the 40gb. Try to find a refurbished 60gb since its backwards compatibility.

60 gig
    +slightly better PS2 compatibly.
    +You can buy it now

80 gig if you preorder it with MGS4.
    +Brand New
    +Dual Shock 3
    +20 extra gigs
    +MGS4
    +1 year warrenty