Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Horse Racing

i think the names are funny as hell.

other than that i couldnt care less about horse racing.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Veteran Member

Well The Kentucky Derbys Coming Up I Want Revenge Had A Crazy Race At The Wood That Impressed Me. Came Out Of The Gate Werid Gave The Field A 3 Length Lead Off The Start Got Boxed In And Still Found A Seam To Come Back And Win. With All The Adversity He Faced I Was Impressed He Bounced Back. If He's The Fav I Think I Wont Touch Him Though.

I Bet The Wood And Of Course Lost, Spanning My Losing Streak To Like Two Years. I Always Go To The Belmont Racetrack Like A Week After The Triple Crown Races End And If I Dont Win One Triple Crown Race Or On That Day I'm Giving It Up.

Quality Road The Fav To Win The Kentucky Derby Has a Quater Crack In His Hoof But They Say He'll Still Race But I'm Sure He Wont Be The Fav Anymore Considering What Happened To Big Brown Last Year. Unfortunatly Paupelmouse Or How Ever the Fuck You Spell It Is Out Of Contetion.

Should Be A Good Field Cant Wait For Shit To Get Going.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Veteran Member

Kentucky Derby Is Tomorrow It's A Tough Race To Call It Always Is With A Field Of 20 Which Is Just Ridiculous.

I Think Out OF The 20 About 6 Or 7 Got A Shot
    I Want Revenge
    Pioneer Of The Nile
    Dunkirk
    Freasian Fire
    Regal Ransom
    Papa Clem

I'm Probably Gonna Go With A Triple Of I Want Revenge/Dunkirk/Musket Man Which Might Be A Reach But You Never Know.

I Might Play Either Regal Ransom Or Papa Clem In A Triple With Pioneerof The Nile And Freason Fire Because I Feel Atleast One Of The Top 3 Horses Freasan Fire Pioneer Or I Want Revenge Are Gonna Come In.

But My Thoughts Can All Change By Tomorrow Especially When The Odds Start Changing.

Good Luck To Anyone Betting Tomorrow.

Veteran Member

It's The Kentucky Derby Tomorrow And Not One Person Has Come In Here Horse Racing Really Is Dying.

Anyway I Was Listening To WFAN Sports Radio And Someone Called In And Said They Were Thinkin About Getting Completely Rid Of Synthetic Tracks In America Because The Gamblers Are Against It.

I Would Love That Because It Is A Hard Thing To Call Look At I Want Revenge Looked Unimpressive On Synthetic But Really Good On Dirt. Curlin Was The Same Way. It's Tough To Call How Horses Are Going To Cross Over From Synthetic To Dirt Pioneerof The Nile, Regal Ransom, Papa Clem Thats The Big Question Mark With Them It Shouldnt Be That Way They Should All Run On The Same Service.

I Dont Know Maybe I'm Biased Being From New York And All The Tracks Are Dirt Maybe People On The West Coast See It Differently. Even Overseas And Canada Are Big On It And Turf Racing. I Just Dont Like It.

Is Secretariat racing tomorrow?

Veteran Member

It's About Time I Had The Triple Of Rachel Alexandra, Mind That Bird, Musket Man For The Preakness I Only Put A Dollar On It But I'll Take It. Mind That Bird Looked Impressive If He Had A Cleaner Trip He Would Have Probably Have Taken It. I Like Him To Win The Belmont He's Breed For It And The Track Suits Him Being A Deep Closer.

they gotta get rid of that poly track shit! the belmont should be interesting even without the philly running...

Veteran Member

Yeah I'm Starting To Get A Feeling That Mine That Bird Might Bounce But This Race Is Suited For Him. Chartiable Man Is Also Breed For The Belmont Lemon Drop Kid Is His Sire And Hes 2 For 2 At The Belmont. Dunkirk I Dont Know What To Expect From Him He Had A Weak Showing In The Kentucky But You Can Possibly Chalk That Up To Dealing With That Many Horses In One Field. Should Be Intresting To See How He Bounces Back.

and they ran the bredders cup on that poly track bullshit..

Veteran Member

Yeah I Was Actually Gonna Up This The Day Of The Bredders Cup Yeah The Second Year In A Row On Poly Which I Dont Get Because The Usually Switch The Tack Every Year But They Didnt This Year. Of Course All The European Horses Dominated The Day Thats Why I Played A Couple In Triples Because You Knew One Of Them Would Hit The Board That All They Run On In Europe.

Anyway Zenyatta Impressed And Made An Argument For Horse Of The Year Over Racheal Alexander I Wish These Two Got To Race But It Wasnt Meant To Be.

RA should be horse of the year....

Veteran Member

Kentucky Derby Tomorrow These 20 Horse Fields Are Tough To Predict Plus It's Likely To Be A Sloppy Track Which None Of These Horses Are Proven On It's Probably Likely There Is Upsets And A Lot Of Money To Be Had. I Like Awesome Act And Ice Box Might Play That Exacta. I Don't Like The 5-1 Odds On Sidney Candy Plus The Fact It's Post Is 20 I'm Staying Away. Truthfully The Favorite Lookin At Lucky Is Scary But I'll Probably Have Him In Some Bets. I Like Super Saver And Mission Impazible As Somewhat Long Shots Just Might Be Pletchers Year.

Banned

one more thing to scratch off the bucket list. i bought tickets to the kentucky derby a few weeks ago. never been there before. i can't wait to get fucked up and bet on the ponies

Default The Preakness Stakes

Is any one betting on today's horse race?

No, are you betting?