Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: favorite sandwich types!!!

Veteran Member

Peanut butter and raisin sandwich. Maybe add some banana slices too. That's what u eat when u just wanna put something in your stomach by using what u got around the kitchen. Tastes good.

Anyone here ever had Pan Con Bistec? It's thing Cuban bread; tomatoes, lettuce, and Carne Asada with some cooked onions... mmm that shit is good man.

this ones got fried potatoe strips in it but i like mines on the side not in the sandwich.
    Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 04-07-2008 at 12:58 AM.

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

ever ate a french bread.. its like a monster cock or a sword... ill buy it one day, when i earn the money...
    I C.R.E.A.M

Quote Originally Posted by 2L8Lit da croatianMC View Post
    ever ate a french bread.. its like a monster cock or a sword... ill buy it one day, when i earn the money...
    wow .. I'm never gonna touch french bread ever again .. monster cock .. thanks for putting it that way fag.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
    Anyone here ever had Pan Con Bistec? It's thing Cuban bread; tomatoes, lettuce, and Carne Asada with some cooked onions... mmm that shit is good man.

this ones got fried potatoe strips in it but i like mines on the side not in the sandwich.
    make me one of these for work sweet cheeks, and ill reward u when i get home

You are not your job Tyler Durden's Avatar

Wu-tang Sandwich
    The holy grail of poor college kid breakfasts. Apple butter slathered between 2 microwaved waffles. Variations can be made adding anything else that can be found in the pantry/fridge (ex. Ice cream.)

Found this on some site

Who comes up with this shit???

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...-tang+Sandwich

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula View Post

We know how to make some banging sandwiches, you can get that for like 5 dollars by me.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Peanut butter and raisin sandwich. Maybe add some banana slices too. That's what u eat when u just wanna put something in your stomach by using what u got around the kitchen. Tastes good.
    Peanut butter and bannana sandwich is my shit! Never tried raisins though. Sounds good. I'll have to try that.