Thread: Anyone? PLEASE...

Default Anyone? PLEASE...

Would anyone PLEASE TRY to do this for me?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52910

Maaan, I made 95 % of my album and I do not have any graphics...

That's sad.

www.myspace.com/sdcdgrogra

There would be some cats from Wutangcorp also. That's some hardcore real classic ish...anyone?

P E A C E.

I thought Storm was doing it...? If he isn't then I could do it but probably not till the weekend, got a lot of work to do this week. I saw in one of those other threads you said you don't want an actual cover, just a CD sticker, because people charge for covers? I'm happy to make a cover for free if you would prefer that. I think it'll be easier to make a cover than a CD sticker. And all of those names will make it kinda cluttered, it's probably best to make a front cover and a back cover with all the details

Click on my sig to see some of my graphics, see what you think.

Oh and I checked your myspace, some pretty nice stuff. I like the beats a lot, but I don't know what most of them are saying lol

You can go ahead and do it Sean, I'm working on someones else's cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I thought Storm was doing it...? If he isn't then I could do it but probably not till the weekend, got a lot of work to do this week. I saw in one of those other threads you said you don't want an actual cover, just a CD sticker, because people charge for covers? I'm happy to make a cover for free if you would prefer that. I think it'll be easier to make a cover than a CD sticker. And all of those names will make it kinda cluttered, it's probably best to make a front cover and a back cover with all the details

Click on my sig to see some of my graphics, see what you think.

Oh and I checked your myspace, some pretty nice stuff. I like the beats a lot, but I don't know what most of them are saying lol
    Thank you Sean, that would be nice if you did it. No - I thought that the sticker would be more universal (I think that's the word) - so I can use it ALSO as a regular sticker to promote this LP at the city. So what I need the most is the promotional sticker or the cover /so the front one the most/ > I would place the tracklist in MANY places so it's not a problem. So the GOOD promotional graphic would be great.

Thank you for good words about the myspace. Yeap - we are from Poland, there are Ern-Dawgy and Lord Zero from Wutangcorp recorded and Visel MC /aka H.A.S/ from Brazil...overall there are about 18 mc's, 2 dj's.

Yes - I seen your graphics and I love them. I checked the whole thread and I'm impressed.

P.S.
    I have to change a tracklist a bit so PLEASE tell me if you would like to do this project for me. Thanks!