Thread: DMX Not Doomed To Divorce

Default DMX Not Doomed To Divorce

DMX recently denied rumors that his marriage is on the rocks. The rapper said he and his wife have no plans to end their nine-year union.

According to ABC news, Yonkers native DMX recently addressed rumors that he and his wife Tashera split up earlier this year and planned to divorce by having his spokesperson issue the following denial:

"They're not getting a divorce; they're good," a spokesman for the rapper said. "They never said they were separated."

As SOHH previously reported, a career comeback is in the works for the New York MC, who has been cast in the upcoming horror flick The Bleeding, alongside Michael Madsen, Armand Assante, and Vinnie Jones. DMX will also appear in the straight-to-DVD action thriller Last Hour, scheduled for release on April 15.

An album is also in the works for X, who recently signed to Bodog music, which is also label home to Warren G and Wu-Tang Clan. "Already," the first single from DMX's forthcoming double album Walk With Me Now, Fly With Me Later has already been released.
    http://www.streethop.com/forums/article.php?t=115585

De mijne is 4x duurder!

-

His wife isn't cute LOL. I saw a ad for his Last Hour movie with Lou Diamond Philips and Leila Arcieri. I wanna see it because i like Leila. She's a hottie.