Thread: Snoop Dogg Accuses Obama Of Getting Funding From The KKK

Default Snoop Dogg Accuses Obama Of Getting Funding From The KKK

While much of the hip-hop community as well as much of Hollywood have endorsed presidential hopeful, Barack Obama, there's a few that aren't jumping on the bandwagon. Specifically, Snoop Dogg.

According to British newspaper The Guardian, the Cali rapper isn't backing Obama. One reason is that he allegedly gave was that the Democratic candidate received campaign money from longtime anti-black organization the Ku Klux Klan (KKK).

"The KKK gave Obama money," Snoop told the paper. "They was one of his biggest supporters ... Why wouldn't they be? The media won't tell you that. They don't want you to know that. They just want you to know that this n**** befriended this other n**** who be threatening your values. But we all know all presidents lie to get into f***ing office. That's they job."

Obama, however, has denied the allegation, saying they are "completely untrue," according to Gone Hollywood.

Despite the rapper's claims, he still feels Obama is the most likely candidate to win, saying America has already chosen him as president.

"In America's eyes, that motherf***er's gonna be president 'cos [John] McCain can't f*** with him. Hillary [Clinton] can't f*** with him. He's winning over white people, white ladies," said Snoop.

Snoop isn't the only one who has openly expressed discontent toward Obama. Russell Simmons has too.

Despite publicly endorsing the black candidate, Simmons recently said in an interview with the Black Agenda Report, that Obama is a "controlled politician," just like most.

"I think about one-fourth of his campaign contributions came from small donations made over the internet, even though he collected more than any other democratic candidate from Wall Street people. So at the end of the day, he's controlled, too. That's my point. He's a mouse, too, like everybody else," Simmons said.

However, Simmons' choice to originally endorse Obama had nothing to do with race at all, and revealed during a recent interview with us that he'd like to see a woman in office just as much as he'd like to see a black man.

"I'm just as inspired to see a competent woman be elected into office as I am to see a person of color," he told BallerStatus.com. "It gives me an additional sense of hope that we will be leaders in changing the world, into a place where women will not be treated as second class citizens as they are today, or most of the darker people of the world will not live in extreme poverty as they do today."

"It would be nice for the American people to show a unique and evolved state of mind, where race and gender play only a small and subtle role in choices we make, and the best example is the choice for the leader of this country," Simmons added.
    http://www.streethop.com/forums/article.php?t=115588

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Believe it or not, the KKK would rather have Obama as president instead of Hilary

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!, he looks like a straight goon in this one.

but the KKK give him money is an L for the KKK and a W for obama.

If you were were slangin crills, and the police gave you money for slanging crills, all that means is you got money from an unusual source, and the unusual source is a douche bag.

-

I don't know if Obama got money from the KKK but if he did, that's crazy that they would support him. I want Obama to win because he's the only candidate that cares about poor blacks and hispanics. Hillary and John McCain only care about rich and middle class white people. That's why i laugh when Hillary says her speeches and she says she wants universal healthcare and better jobs. You know she's only speaking for white people who got money. She don't give a fuck about poor blacks and hispanics. Obama is the only one who cares about the poor.

Then why does Obama want to raise taxes on all people?

LOL.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

KKK = FAIL

But FUCK Snoop, his ego is getting threatened just like 50's was.

Man Snoop Was High As Fuck Watching A Documentory And Thought It Was Cnn Or Somthin It Doesnt Make Sence Man
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    KKK = FAIL

But FUCK Snoop, his ego is getting threatened just like 50's was.
    fuck 50 cent...that's all i have to say..

Original Nastukao Bucellito 136's Avatar

he might be right... who knows??

SNOOP = My source for news...

naw, but really Snoop's my nigga though but he was probably misinformed.

Why the fuck would the KKK give Obama money is there any explanation to that? A lot of stupid white people in the south think Obama is a muslim looking to take over the country, I could only imagine what the KKK think about him.

Quote Originally Posted by SCMC8 View Post
    Why the fuck would the KKK give Obama money is there any explanation to that? A lot of stupid white people in the south think Obama is a muslim looking to take over the country, I could only imagine what the KKK think about him.
    BETTER CHANCE TO KILL HIM MAYBE?