Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Wish Cost Of Housing Wasn't So High In Virginia And Maryland

-

Default I Wish Cost Of Housing Wasn't So High In Virginia And Maryland

I really would like to get my own place but the cost of housing is so damn expensive in Virginia and Maryland. I live in Maryland but i would like to live in Alexandria, Virginia. I don't know if ya'll have ever been to Alexandria but it's really nice. I used to live there when my parents and my brother moved there from Cleveland in 1987. I lived there from 1987-1990. Then i moved to Maryland in 1990 and lived there until 1994. I graduated from high school in 1994 and then i moved back to Cleveland and stayed there from 1994-2002. I moved back to Maryland with my parents in 2002 and i've been here ever since. I would've stayed in Cleveland if i could've found a job but i'm glad i'm not there anymore because i hated the winter there. I like being there in the summer. I had several jobs in Cleveland but i didn't keep them long because most of them were through temp agencies and the pay was low.

The cost of apartments here is like $900-$1,000 and up. Isn't that crazy? That's how much they are just for a one bedroom. I'm gonna eventually have to live with a roommate if my parents die before me and i don't like living with somebody i don't know because there's always gonna be problems when you're living with somebody. That's why it's best to have your own place and live by yourself. I applied for low income housing a long time ago with Virginia housing authority but i haven't heard anything from them.

i live in baltimore... it can be expensive... DC area is way worse though...

-

I've been to southeast DC several times looking for prostitutes hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've been intimate with a few of them from southeast. Southeast DC is the worst area in Washington DC. There's always blacks getting killed over there. Blacks get killed all over DC LOL. There's this cute ethiopian girl i've been seeing lately and she was thinking about moving to southeast DC with her female cousin because she said the cost for apartments over there isn't that expensive. I told her she shouldn't do that because the area isn't safe and i don't want anything bad to happen to her. I told her she should move to Alexandria because it's nice and it's a safer area. She lives in Springfield, Virginia with her uncle. I told her i'm not gonna be seeing her that often anymore because i get tired of driving way over there and i live far from her. I told her she needs to get her own place and she said she's been looking for a apartment.

So your saying you have a chick you're seeing casually?

You should use that money you hold on to for teh prostitutes and fill up the gas tank to drive to her place.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

god damn another thread where charles starts off with being a whiny pussy then one person says something remotely nice and he jumps all over their nuts, THEN admits he has to pay for pussy.

sad ass faggot, light yourself on fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Are you fucking happy now?! I can't believe I have to post a picture of my shit in order to shut you faggots up! And this is me!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
    So your saying you have a chick you're seeing casually?

You should use that money you hold on to for teh prostitutes and fill up the gas tank to drive to her place.
    lol @ anyone that actually pays the hooker, pay those bitches in donkey punches IMO
    Are you fucking happy now?! I can't believe I have to post a picture of my shit in order to shut you faggots up! And this is me!

lol@ calling hooker sex "intimacy"

where you stay CJ?

i bet he's in PG... gotta be PG...

he lives close to bmore.

there are cheaper apartments in the baltimore area. im assuming this dude has extremely low standards... you can get shit for $500mo. here...this shouldnt be a problem...

But he doesn't want to live in the hood where ignorant black men constantly diss him.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    lol@ calling hooker sex "intimacy"

where you stay CJ?

this balloon head's 34 and lives in his parents basement

-

LOL@Divine Complex hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Cutn Heads, i do live in PG county. I'm in Fort Washington, Maryland. Teh KillaBee, what's funny about me living with my parents? You think i like living with my parents? It isn't easy to get your own place when the rent is expensive. Even though i got 2 jobs, i ain't trying to pay a lot of money for rent. I can't even afford $500 a month. That's why i applied for low income housing.

CJ you should become a pimp. then you could get free pussy from your hoes and make money at the same time. you could prolly live with your whores too.

Banned

CJ, i have some personal questions for you. obviously you aren't obligated to answer. i'm just curious and it will paint a better picture of your life for those of us at wu-corp.

how much money do you make?
    how often do you get hookers?
    how much do you spend on hookers?
    do your parents own their own home?
    if so, would they leave it to you when they die?
    do you have friends that you could move in with as a roommate?