Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why dont WE ALL just admit it about RZA?

Default Why dont WE ALL just admit it about RZA?

This , fucking guy just dont give a fuck about music anymore. Wait, a sec outside of a fucking soundtrack, the only one he will make Wu-Bangas for is Meth. This guy doesnt give two fucks in the wind about, Wu-Tang Clan albums, and affiliates. Too many people have made complaints about this guy. ODB( He sure is Missed ), Cappa, Baby-U, GFK, The Chef, P.R. Terrorist, True Master and the list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by BronzearmzNYC View Post
    This , fucking guy just dont give a fuck about music anymore. Wait, a sec outside of a fucking soundtrack, the only one he will make Wu-Bangas for is Meth. This guy doesnt give two fucks in the wind about, Wu-Tang Clan albums, and affiliates. Too many people have made complaints about this guy. ODB( He sure is Missed ), Cappa, Baby-U, GFK, The Chef, P.R. Terrorist, True Master and the list goes on and on.
    Last edited by hide1998; 04-12-2008 at 12:55 AM.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud

I agree rza need to get back to the lab and do another forever

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    I agree rza need to get back to the lab and do another forever

Been there, done that. If you want to hear Forever, pop it into your CD player.

^Love the new sig on the right
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

rza fell off hard , get ur mouth out of wu dick , and tell the truth . this is 2008 dude is fuken whack ,
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
    ^Love the new sig on the right
    Thanks. I'm always rotating the animated gifs as I put new ones together.

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
    rza fell off hard , get ur mouth out of wu dick , and tell the truth . this is 2008 dude is fuken whack ,
    I love cliches too, doesn't change the fact that if you want to hear Forever, you can always just pop it into your CD player. Revisiting a sound that has already been perfected will only lead to a letdown by default.

In any event, these threads are asinine since they never add more to what hasn't already been stated by the usual bunch.

"RZA fell off!!! I want to hear Forever for 5 more CDs!!"

"The Big Doe Rehab >>>>>> 8 Diagrams. Here is why....BECAUSE I SAID SO BITCHEZ!!!"

"Why doesn't Raekwon rap like he did on OBFCL. Bitch bitch, whine whine, cry cry, blah blah"

Rinse, lather, repeat
    Last edited by hide1998; 04-12-2008 at 01:24 AM.

Banned

would you rza haters atleast make up your mind. if you don't like what he's doing, that's fine, but....

rza cares a lot about music. he is now making music. that is what raekwon, ghost and the rest of the clan is pissed about. you guys keep saying that you want 36 chambers shit. well, that wasn't music. that was just some untrained guy putting together random sounds. rza went out and seeked music. he learned how to play the piano and guitar. he learned music theory and song writing. and now you guys are pissed. he has "learned" from some of the greatest musicians ever- george harrison, al green, isaac hayes and many others.

it's you that doesn't give a fuck about music. 8 diagrams was a musical cd. atleast admit that you hate music. you just want to hear some drums banging. remember what masta killa said: The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum.

'

Well lets see dumbass. He made a shit load of money that most of us will never see doing what he loves to do, and now he's just having fun and creating what he considers art and probably has no care of what some random fan says.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

the thing is, is that people got a problem realizing that the RZA has already done enough. The dude helped make all of their careers, and just cause he isnt there to assist them in every thing they do, that he has forgotten about them and betrayed them?

If it wasent for him, none of the affiliates would have made a dime if he hadent helped put them on and get their name out there.

The guy has his own life now, let him do his shit. He likes doing movies and shit, let him do that.

What, is he supposed to live in a basement in 2008, making songs that sound like they are from 95, cmon now.

all im gonna say is right now hes better off as bobby digital. all the best shit from him recently is the bobby shit, just imagine if he used some bobby beats for the new wu. probably would have been better...

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

What, is he supposed to live in a basement in 2008, making songs that sound like they are from 95, cmon now.

lol

but YES

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    would you rza haters atleast make up your mind. if you don't like what he's doing, that's fine, but....

rza cares a lot about music. he is now making music. that is what raekwon, ghost and the rest of the clan is pissed about. you guys keep saying that you want 36 chambers shit. well, that wasn't music. that was just some untrained guy putting together random sounds. rza went out and seeked music. he learned how to play the piano and guitar. he learned music theory and song writing. and now you guys are pissed. he has "learned" from some of the greatest musicians ever- george harrison, al green, isaac hayes and many others.

it's you that doesn't give a fuck about music. 8 diagrams was a musical cd. atleast admit that you hate music. you just want to hear some drums banging. remember what masta killa said: The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum.
    so he wasn't making "music" before?

the nigga blows, its 2008 and the nigga blows.

the guy that produced Throw Some Dees on that bitch technically made a better album then Rza...damn.

i can named 40 lil jon joints that's shit on 8 diagrams and everything else rzas done as off late

all cause he started making "music"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    so he wasn't making "music" before?

all cause he started making "music"
    why do you have the word music in quotes?

just because it isn't what you like doens't mean it's not music.

i hate garth brooks, but that doesn't mean that what he does isn't music.

my whole point was that the starter of this thread claims rza doesn't care about music. whether or not you like what rza is producing right now, you have to admit that rza does care about music. he is putting his time into it. he may have in fact, completely and finally put an end to the wu-tang clan as we know it, because he cared so much about and believed in his music. (once again, shaolinassassin, i know you don't like the music, but rza did and he put his career on the line for it.) if that's not caring about music, i don't know what is.

if you rza haters want to say that rza doesn't care about what the 1993 wu-tang fans want, then i will agree. just don't say he doesn't care about music.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

i can named 40 lil jon joints that's shit on 8 diagrams and everything else rzas done as off late
    really....then name the 40 joints fuckin lil jon makes dat shits on 8D so we can all shit on rza....

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means