Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skateboard ,Surf,Snowboard,wakeboard...and rest

Default Re: Skateboard ,Surf,Snowboard,wakeboard...and rest

Quote Originally Posted by jugurnuat
    i roll cause i feel more creative on rollerblades plus i think it just flows better ecspecially if you listen to music but ya i used to board it fun untill it became crazy popular in my town then shit went down hill and it wasnt fun anymore it became too competitive when i was just doin it for fun so i started rollin.

and if any one wants to see some good rollin shit check out quarterwater.com thesites all about taggin hip-hop and rollin
    i've seen some rollerblading videos and they are pretty nasty. do you have an up to date video? i wouldn't mind downloading and checking it out. see what's going on now a days?

Quote Originally Posted by AK510
    rollerblading is fucking gay...

just kidding, to each his own. rollerblading is all good...

and yeah, iron 3 is a homo, skateboarding is one of the hardest things to do. you gotta eat shit on pavement, and then get up and do that shit again. iron 3 is an ignant piece of shit. any skateboarder is tougher than you jsut from falling and having the balls to get up and do that shit again...
    U think I haven't skated b4? Fuck it, maybe its bcuz I'm not retarded, I don't know. It's mostly the skaters I hate, not the sport. The pros r cool but every skater at my school that grow their hair out and look like bitches and think pink is a cool color. They're always the ones that think rap is gay, too, At least around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Investigative Reports
    U think I haven't skated b4? Fuck it, maybe its bcuz I'm not retarded, I don't know. It's mostly the skaters I hate, not the sport. The pros r cool but every skater at my school that grow their hair out and look like bitches and think pink is a cool color. They're always the ones that think rap is gay, too, At least around here.
    yeah, and if they don't got skill, we call them poser's, lol, just playing, but nah, I skate just cause, I love it, fav skater........ hrmmmm, daewon song is sick, yeah Tom penny is crazy, watch flip's " Sorry ", that video just make's me amped, like lil john amped, yeeeeeeeeeah.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNickels
    i have a lot of skate videos if any of you guys want to them. i can upload. i tried building this collection from the i...nternet. i'll upload this tom penny vs salabanzi, shit is nasty
    you got any videos of guy mariano or gino Iannucci? those guys are sick too. Underground headz that skate.

Unfortunately I don't have any of those. I heard of both those skaters. I remember Guy on Girl - Mouse, his part was sick, switch front side shuve it to nose grind at the end.
    Here is that Tom Penny vs. Salabanzi Game of Skate. Doesn't really look like a game of skate but the tricks are sick. http://s54.yousendit.com/d.php?id=JK...02VXLETKBYPS00

If you can think of any videos with them in I'll download them. I have right now
    Rodney Mullen(Round 1,2,Opinion Preview Almost Round 3 Vcd
    Blind - What If
    Chocolate Skateboarding - The Hot Chocolate Tour
    411. issue 65
    Skate Video - Zero Skateboards - Dying To Live
    Toy Machine Good And Evil Dvdrip Brokensk8Ter Vcd
    Darkstar Battalion Skatevideos Vcd
    Almost - Round 3
    Flip - Really Sorry
    Rodney Mullen Vs Daewon Song - Round 2
    Rodney Mullen Vs Daewon Song - Round 1
    Mtv Cribs - Eric Koston (Pro Street-Skater)
    Ladd Vs Sarmiento És Game Of Skate 2004
    Koston Vs Haslam Es Game Of Skate 2004
    Almost Round3 Rodney Mullen Part Only Skate
    Paul Rodriguez Versus Eric Koston In Skate
    Paul Rodriguez Vs Arto Saari In Skate

yea, your lucky ass get's all the good surf man.. haha the island i stay on gets hardly any good surf. we did get a little from katrina, that shit is hard, i tried it and almost died paddling out, it was super choppy and then after getting on a wave it was so hard pushing up.. super fun though
    Haha, yeah, it's not the easiest thing to do. I'm right into skimboarding right now, which is probably the toughest form of board riding I've tried. Fucken awesome fun though. And I'm not gonna complain, because Australia is a great country for surf, but I really don't get a lot of good surf. A large part of that can be attributed to the fact that I'm an incredibly lazy fuck, and I don't get up 'til 11am at the very earliest, when I don't have to work. So by the time I get up the wind has usually turned onshore, and the surf has gone to shit, haha.

Man, my home computer just completely went to shit, so it looks like I might have to get a new computer. If I do, I'm gonna holla at you for some of those videos, if it's cool. I've been dying to see Dying to Live.

i've seen some rollerblading videos and they are pretty nasty. do you have an up to date video? i wouldn't mind downloading and checking it out. see what's going on now a days?
    yea quarterwater.com updated some new a few days ago go look up some of um

Quote Originally Posted by noel411
    Haha, yeah, it's not the easiest thing to do. I'm right into skimboarding right now, which is probably the toughest form of board riding I've tried. Fucken awesome fun though. And I'm not gonna complain, because Australia is a great country for surf, but I really don't get a lot of good surf. A large part of that can be attributed to the fact that I'm an incredibly lazy fuck, and I don't get up 'til 11am at the very earliest, when I don't have to work. So by the time I get up the wind has usually turned onshore, and the surf has gone to shit, haha.

Man, my home computer just completely went to shit, so it looks like I might have to get a new computer. If I do, I'm gonna holla at you for some of those videos, if it's cool. I've been dying to see Dying to Live.
    I'm scared of skim boarding... ha ha I should try it though since we do not get as many waves.
    Ha ha ha, yea you have to get up early usually here too to get the good waves when it's up.
    Man that sucks bad, my computer needs a fresh install, fucking pain. No problem, if anyone wants me to upload some videos I'll do it. I just downloaded this Koston vs. PJ Ladd. It's a pretty damn good game of skate.
    Damnit I need a new fucking deck and bearings!! Gosh I tried skating today and just so turns out they are breaking, like you can here the little metal rim holding the bearings in on the outerside, you know how they get loose, I hear that shit clanking around. I had to quit skating today because just that sounds annoyed me.. ha ha This next payment I need to buy a deck for real.

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...P0MLQA7Y8TRFO2

Quote Originally Posted by jugurnuat
    yea quarterwater.com updated some new a few days ago go look up some of um
    Sweet, I'm going to check those out.

okinawan, not japanese

Quote Originally Posted by P.L.O. Style
    It's mostly the skaters I hate, not the sport. The pros r cool but every skater at my school that grow their hair out and look like bitches and think pink is a cool color. They're always the ones that think rap is gay, too, At least around here.
    i know how u feel. thats how it is for almost every skater in my school. they always have to criticize about something. at downtown youll see alot of wigger skaters like the punk skaters except they listen to rap. plus theyre pussies. this one wigger skater told me i was dead, as in giving me a death threat, and i went back few days ago and he didnt do shit.

I'm scared of skim boarding... ha ha I should try it though since we do not get as many waves.
    Ha ha ha, yea you have to get up early usually here too to get the good waves when it's up.
    Man that sucks bad, my computer needs a fresh install, fucking pain. No problem, if anyone wants me to upload some videos I'll do it. I just downloaded this Koston vs. PJ Ladd. It's a pretty damn good game of skate.
    Damnit I need a new fucking deck and bearings!! Gosh I tried skating today and just so turns out they are breaking, like you can here the little metal rim holding the bearings in on the outerside, you know how they get loose, I hear that shit clanking around. I had to quit skating today because just that sounds annoyed me.. ha ha This next payment I need to buy a deck for real.

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...P0MLQA7Y8TRFO2
    Even my brothers are scared of skimming, and they've been surfing all their lives! haha. You're guaranteed to eat shit plenty of times learning to skim, but that's half the fun, haha.

I got me that new computer, so I'm all ready to check out some new vids. I'm dl'ing the one you linked here, right now. Could you hook me up "Dying to Live"? I've seen clips from the Jamie Thomas section, and I simply must view the whole thing.

And I know the shit you're talking about with your bearings, haha. I can't stand bad bearings. I used to fuck them up with almost a supernatural ability, until I got an expensive set, which I've had for fuckin' ages now. My trucks are killing me. They lean real bad to the left, and it's really starting to shit me. Skating is too expensive. All you do is buy shit and then fuck it up each time you skate. Decks, trucks, wheels, shoes, sanity.........it all goes to shit the more you skate, haha.

FRESH FISH

Skateboarding bloomed snowboarding wakeboarding and everysingle board sport, it was the first Boarding sport ever.

if you dont skate you have no reason to comment on it, i would rather paint "fuck niggas" on my head and walk through any projects then try some tricks that a non skaterboard with think was pussy.

P.L.O stlye - think before you talk, and next time you see a skateboard try ollie down 10 stairs or a handrail, then your nuts will get pushed higher up your arse....

Skateboarding bloomed snowboarding wakeboarding and everysingle board sport, it was the first Boarding sport ever.
    Wrong. People were riding surfboards well before there were any skateboards. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, the first skateboards were made by surfers who wanted to pass time on flat days, tearing up the sidewalks.

And you folks really shouldn't let that guys comments bother you. I'm disappointed that anybody even bothered to acknowledge his post.

Im an avid skateboarder. Its all I do. My favorite board is a local shop board that has ODB's shadow on it saying "ODB Rise In Peace".
    Cash, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Get the money
    Dollar, dollar bill y'all