Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cure for cancer...real

Default cure for cancer...real

http://gizmodo.com/379952/guy-invent...s-and-hot-dogs

check it out ..they are real close to curing any kind of cancer

hit this up...

peace

yea but heatin up the nano cells inside the cancer cell is new..
    the thing they need to work on is creating a nona cell to find the cancer cells doc's can find
    killind all cancer cells
    just saying..the cure is 5 years away
    maybe

Banned

thats great news considering moms is already dead from it....fuck them and their cure, they aint got shit

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    its nothing new......im building similiar machines called rife machines...google rife
    Dr. Hulda Clark?

i hate when people say that the government is so corrupt, and that they're not revealing the cure for cancer to society because of how much money they make from all the treatments and such. It bothers me, especially when people have no valid proof to assume such thing.

Btw, I don't believe in this hype. People are always claiming to have a cure for everything.

Who knows.. This may be a lead that takes science down the road to discovery.
    Thomas Edison invented the light bulb... It only took 10,000 tries.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Banned

i dont buy this either

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
    i hate when people say that the government is so corrupt, and that they're not revealing the cure for cancer to society because of how much money they make from all the treatments and such. It bothers me, especially when people have no valid proof to assume such thing.

Btw, I don't believe in this hype. People are always claiming to have a cure for everything.

word life.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

theres a cure for cancer and a cure for aids ...sorry for you if u dont know it, better wear your lucky rabbits foot and pray to jesus you dont get sick hahahahahaah or better yet beg your govenment to let them use vaccines with heavy metals and microchips to try to save you or you could sit under nuclear radiation and hope u survive
    you're either extremely naive or closed-minded. Do you have any sort of proof that there's a cure for cancer/aids and that the "cure" is being held from us besides your crazy liberal views of the government? The only thing out there right now is something to delay and to keep peoples' immune system in check. If you're so sure about there being a cure, be my guest and find it.

TheWolf

If you say you KNOW there is a cure for aids, you're talking shit.

End of argument.

hhahahah if i told the whole world that there is a cure for aids i would get thrown in jail not because im a fraud but because according to the law written by the FDA "only a drug can cure a disease" so legally if i tell u eating limes can cure scurvy the cops can kick in my door and lock me up because a lime is not a drug

also the check out the new CODEX laws being ready to get implemented

you have all been duped

Fuck the fda for supressing the thruth aabout health

and if u dont know the cure for aids you should shut the fuck up before you tell me i dont because its really obvious your in the dark

ill give you a hint eating lucky charms annd drinking sodas and shit is NOT the cure
    What the HECK are you rambling about? You have no valid argument here, all you're doing is telling me to shut the fuck up and ranting about how the cops are going to kick in your door for misleading society. Fuck the FDA? they keep you fucking safe, and in good health. They make sure everything that goes into your nasty ass body won't fucking kill you as long as you listen to their recommended doses or directions or whatever the fuck. you're in serious need of an education and have to either stop pulling shit out of your ass or stop reading up on biased views of the government.

TheWolf

hhahahah if i told the whole world that there is a cure for aids i would get thrown in jail not because im a fraud but because according to the law written by the FDA "only a drug can cure a disease" so legally if i tell u eating limes can cure scurvy the cops can kick in my door and lock me up because a lime is not a drug

also the check out the new CODEX laws being ready to get implemented

you have all been duped

Fuck the fda for supressing the thruth aabout health

and if u dont know the cure for aids you should shut the fuck up before you tell me i dont because its really obvious your in the dark

ill give you a hint eating lucky charms annd drinking sodas and shit is NOT the cure

*throws Lucky Charms in the bin*

Someone close to me is dying from cancer. Can you tell me the cure please? No you cant, because you dont have one and you dont KNOW there is one.

The same way I dont KNOW there definitely isn't one.

TheWolf

You seem to laugh quite alot, seeming you're talking about the goverment and pharma companys killing people for profit and letting people die when they have a cure.

You're way too intelligent and mature for me Palehorse.

I lost.

You ignorant loser. I'm currently ON PROZAC and buspirone you asshole. I've also been on lexapro, seroquel and abilify. I think I know a hella lot more about prozac than you do. Almost every anti-depressants out there increase the risk of suicide for the first two weeks to a month. After that, it makes you emotionally stable. Prozac has helped me a lot, and hasn't helped others. Not all drugs will affect people the same way, because EVERYONE is different. That's why therapy is recommended once you start on any type of medication. You don't know what to tell me? I don't know what to tell you, because you obviously think you know everything there is to know already; what i say doesn't matter.

Btw, a drug is only legally allowed to CLAIM to cure a disease or such, because they have been tested and tested and tested. teh "theory" of limes haven't. [I'm using limes as an example]

Hahaha, and how do people know all this? How do people have actual proof of how nutritious fruits, and vegetables are for you? How do people know that clean water is vital, the levels of Ph in your body? The food and drug administration you dumb fuck! They tell you how many calories are in every fruit, everything that you put in your body. Exactly how much nutrition you are recieving. Have you never seen a food pyramid? Who created the food pyramid? Not you, thats for sure. What you just posted, you ripped off the people who have done extensive research. AND HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO BLAME FARMERS USING PESTICIDES AND FERTILIZERS ON THEIR LAND ON THE FDA? The only thing that the FDA approves is the use of it, because it won't kill you. Less nutritional value maybe, but not everyone is looking to eat strawberries because it's healthy.