Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cure for cancer...real

How is that a conflict in interest? I trust educated people who've gone to college and spent years studying research to test my medicine before I'd trust you to handle it.

You can keep on living your cavemen lifestyle, but when I have period cramps, I'd rather pop midol and be out of misery rather than lay on my back and let nature get rid of them- 5 days later, when my period is over. Sorry to be gross.

TheWolf

Quote Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
    You can keep on living your cavemen lifestyle, but when I have period cramps, I'd rather pop midol and be out of misery rather than lay on my back and let nature get rid of them- 5 days later, when my period is over. Sorry to be gross.

Eat an apple. They'll soon go away.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Eat an apple. They'll soon go away.
    word? i'll make sure to get on that

TheWolf

Quote Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
    word? i'll make sure to get on that
    Make sure it's organic though

wuhooo brain fight

im just excited becouse their is a new female poster at the corp

*watch as a young wu corper learns what KTL is all about, gets into a dead end argument with one of the 'Gods' who wont stop repeating himself without supporting his argument with any evidence, and never posts here again*

TheWolf

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

*watch as a young wu corper learns what KTL is all about, gets into a dead end argument with one of the 'Gods' who wont stop repeating himself without supporting his argument with any evidence, and never posts here again*

Bingo!

I have a cure for cancer hahahahahaha. But i'm not telling you what it is hahahahaha. But I definitely have one hahahahahaha. You're all slaves to the pharmacutical companies and George Bush hahahahaha. You're all going to die hahahahahaha. While i'm going to live to 200 and spend my days posting facts with no evidence to back them up hahahahahahaha.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

On the subject of conspiracies and who to believe, all I'll say is that you should demand as much evidence from those questioning the government (or whoever) as you would from the government themselves. Too many people believe something just because someone is questioning the generally accepted truth. Just cos you're not towing the line doesn't mean you're right.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

TheWolf

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    On the subject of conspiracies and who to believe, all I'll say is that you should demand as much evidence from those questioning the government (or whoever) as you would from the government themselves. Too many people believe something just because someone is questioning the generally accepted truth. Just cos you're not towing the line doesn't mean you're right.
    I agree.

I dont automatically belive the Government the same way I dont automaticlly believe someone who questions the governmont.

Most people have some motivation for what there saying wether it's to 'trick the people' or to make the government look bad.

That's why which ever argument you put forward - you need EVIDENCE.

I myself have cured myself from lung cancer 5-10 times within the last 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    I agree.

I dont automatically belive the Government the same way I dont automaticlly believe someone who questions the governmont.

Most people have some motivation for what there saying wether it's to 'trick the people' or to make the government look bad.

That's why which ever argument you put forward - you need EVIDENCE.
    i suggest you both edit your posts, and delete this nonsense.

if not PALEHORSE will follow you around and harass you for the rest of your time here.

ill willing to take the heat to protect you lads, ill edit this so it looks like i said this bullshit.

i like to help people.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Yo PALEHORSE you're a prick. Get the fuck off my forum before I ban you.

You surely can't edit posts once they've been dropped can you?

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

!!!!!!!

OH DEAR!!!!!