Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cure for cancer...real

Yes, the FDA is great for looking out for people. lol Even people that have worked in the FDA have mentioned the corruption going on. How many studies(of new drugs that are looking to get approved) does the FDA conduct which are funded entirely or partly by the drug companies?

Information...you want facts.

Facts are - this whole world is dying - new diseases and obesity...unexplained?

Gluttony...has its consequences and so does ignorance.

Alot of you here believe the hype you see/hear from the FDA/Doctors.

Greed...they are not your imediate family...they get paid to give you drugs...they have an agenda to kill 80% of us...

Sugar...high cholestorol protiens, pork, processed shit...

Thanks for the info Palehorse. We all need to remind ourselves on the daily.
    Break fast is served

hmmm, i havent come on this website for a while but i looked at this cuz it was interesting to me. people wanna talk shit on the fda because its somethin they dont understand. i dont claim to understand it either, but im not scared of it either.

i read a lot about big pharma companies too...

so i work as a coordinator of clinical trials, meanin i test drugs on people in order to see if they will work. its part of the process of getting a drug approved by the fda. specifically, i work with new treatments or cures for cancer (any type of cancer)

so before some of u brand me as a devil, which from what ive read so far, it wouldnt surprise me if some of u have already started formin judgements, just kno im givin info to shed light on the process, not to convince u of shit,

its true, the pharmaceutical company does pay for the studies to be run. they should. they made the drug, they should pay for it to be tested. i dont think they pay enough and in actuality it is a bitch tryin to convince them to pay more for their studies. ahh, its hard lemme try to start from the begining,

so someone has cancer and they have tried all the treatments already approved and nothin worked, this is when they turn to a clinical trial.

we dont pay them to try the experimental drug, they pay for it themselves, or the cost is split btwn them and the pharma company, it depends on the insurance,

now, the pharma co. does not actually carry out the research. i dont work for the pharma company. i do the research (intct w/the patients, etc). i work in a private oncology clinic, but universities also do this research. the pharma company pays us to do the research. but we never skew data for the pharma company. we have no interest to do so. the fDA looks at everything before approvin a drug, including my work. i wont put my ass on the line before the fda (govt) for the pharma compnay. but more importantly, i wont put the patient's ass on the line for that. fuck what u think but good people who care about the patients are the ones doin the research.

most of the studies u work on dont proove effective, and thats where it ends. the pharm company is shit out of that investment. we dont lie about it, and the FDA would figure it out, and they do. my work gets audited from all sides, FDA, the sponsor themself, and third parties.

so....im tired now and will save any more info if anyone has a specific question.

my point is, im not trying to proove any point to you. just want to shed some light on the topic

if u think its bad that pharm co's sponsor the research, ure not completely wrong, im sure there are conflicts of interest. but just kno that theres two sides to it, and there are actually people who care workin in this field (ie., people like me). and know that the people doin the actual research (ie, me) dont profit from a drug gettin approved

All i gotta say is PAlehorse is on the right track and people need to wake the fuck up. Stop believing all the shit thats being spoon fed to you through the corporate media. And yes the FDA is a bunch or evil bastards. Just think about it, most of the drugs that they approve have either killed people, have worse side effects that what your taking them for or they don't cure anything and you have to keep buying there drugs. The Pharma corps don't want to cure you because they wont make any money if everyone is healthy. There is an Elite that runs all that you area allowed to see and hear, and were on a need to know basis as in we dont need to know. Shits about to get thick real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by theafghan View Post
    hmmm, i havent come on this website for a while but i looked at this cuz it was interesting to me. people wanna talk shit on the fda because its somethin they dont understand. i dont claim to understand it either, but im not scared of it either.

i read a lot about big pharma companies too...

so i work as a coordinator of clinical trials, meanin i test drugs on people in order to see if they will work. its part of the process of getting a drug approved by the fda. specifically, i work with new treatments or cures for cancer (any type of cancer)

so before some of u brand me as a devil, which from what ive read so far, it wouldnt surprise me if some of u have already started formin judgements, just kno im givin info to shed light on the process, not to convince u of shit,

its true, the pharmaceutical company does pay for the studies to be run. they should. they made the drug, they should pay for it to be tested. i dont think they pay enough and in actuality it is a bitch tryin to convince them to pay more for their studies. ahh, its hard lemme try to start from the begining,

so someone has cancer and they have tried all the treatments already approved and nothin worked, this is when they turn to a clinical trial.

we dont pay them to try the experimental drug, they pay for it themselves, or the cost is split btwn them and the pharma company, it depends on the insurance,

now, the pharma co. does not actually carry out the research. i dont work for the pharma company. i do the research (intct w/the patients, etc). i work in a private oncology clinic, but universities also do this research. the pharma company pays us to do the research. but we never skew data for the pharma company. we have no interest to do so. the fDA looks at everything before approvin a drug, including my work. i wont put my ass on the line before the fda (govt) for the pharma compnay. but more importantly, i wont put the patient's ass on the line for that. fuck what u think but good people who care about the patients are the ones doin the research.

most of the studies u work on dont proove effective, and thats where it ends. the pharm company is shit out of that investment. we dont lie about it, and the FDA would figure it out, and they do. my work gets audited from all sides, FDA, the sponsor themself, and third parties.

so....im tired now and will save any more info if anyone has a specific question.

my point is, im not trying to proove any point to you. just want to shed some light on the topic

if u think its bad that pharm co's sponsor the research, ure not completely wrong, im sure there are conflicts of interest. but just kno that theres two sides to it, and there are actually people who care workin in this field (ie., people like me). and know that the people doin the actual research (ie, me) dont profit from a drug gettin approved
    holy shit, a post from someone actually in the industry who actually knows something about what there talking about.

this guy isnt speculating like the rest of you, he knows this shit.

thanks for dropping and leaving this post, its brings some sanity to this thread.

i realise he acknowledges the flaws within the system, but it is balanced.

everything is complex, you can simplify it down to the level a lot of people here do.

Whats your old name on here pat bateman?
    Break fast is served

Wu Vatican

this is just a hunch, but i'm just guessing most of the conspiracy theorists on here have crappy lives and try to blame their problems, whatever they may be, on things out of their control. blaming someone else for your transgressions is a hell of a lot easier than taking responsibility for oneself.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Some people shouldn't be labeled conspiracy theroists just cause they don't go along with the mainstream, mass produced ideas. Some people think for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    i hate when mother fuckerss say the authorities are right and dont even question it
    Co-Sign.

Just based on the fact that Kevin Trudeau has been taken to court by the FDA and also recieved death threats for publishing things like "Natural Cures 'They' Don't Want You To Know About", the proof that The Beast is always trying it's level best to keep people dummied down is as obvious as the noses on our faces.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

yea...i agree tho that the best way to fight cancer is to do ure best to avoid it to begin with. eat and drink healthy, avoid all the toxins that tempt u every day.

i admit most of the treatments out there for cancer suck, and make people feel terrible (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea etc). lately tho i been gettin excited cuz there have been new classes of drugs that have been comin to us for testing. they are targeted therapies and there are several diff strategies they use. the main point is they try to hone in on the tumors in order to attack them specifically and give the pt less side effects. BUT, even these have their major problems. thing is, cancer is so complicated, theres so many diff ways it can arise and attack u. i feel inspired enough to continue workin in the field, but yes, the best way to cure cancer is to avoid it in the first place. its a bitch of a disease

Cool

We do enough damage to our bodies without the help from the FDA..

kids out there are getting high by letting they're cats cheese in their faces n shit like kenny from southpark.

Last edited by KERZO; 04-24-2008 at 07:47 AM.

Wu Vatican

im all for questioning whats going on. making sure your not being taken advantage of. and making sure everything is safe.

but to really believe anything YOU NEED PROOF. and no one here is bringing anything of the sort. just a bunch of mindless drivel.

the 1 guy who actually came and brought FACT to the table (something some people in KTL are allergic to) is someone in support of how things are run. so unless any of you buttplugs have anything to the contrary, stop waisting your time.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.