Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: The NBA 08 Playoffs

DeShawn Stevenson calls everybody overrated, He called Kevin Garnett overrated, but they won that game.

Banned

Yea he called him overrated and was talkin MAD shit the last time the two played. So you kno LBJ is gonna be amped. In my opinion the Cavs should be better than they are. They have the talent and i think they will beat the Wizards and give Boston a very good series.

Damon Jones will play because pavlovic is out.
    As far as Wally goes, everyone is at 0 percent once the second season starts. He can catch fire in a blink just like Boobie can, and with LeBron, thats dangerous cuz they will have plenty of open looks.
    The cavs have the ingredients to be a good team, nobody should be taking them lightly.

LOL at Charles Jones hating everything Cavs & NickyTooch loving everything Cavs, and you could both be right, just not at the same time.

Banned

Trust me i dont love EVERYTHING Cavs, especially the defense lately, i just think they have a good enough roster to do some damage.

Charles Jones is your typical pessimistic Cleveland fan.....he'll jump aboard the bandwagon when they start winning.

-

I will never jump on the Cavs bandwagon when they win. I wasn't rooting for them last year when they made it to the finals. Lebron is one of my favorite players but i will never like them until Danny Ferry's bitch ass gets Lebron some better teammates because Lebron is gonna leave Cleveland one day if the Cavs don't improve. Just watch because he's gonna eventually get fed up with losing in the playoffs. I know Lebron was embarrassed last year when they got swept.

What I meant to say was that you're both Cavs fans, but with very dynamic perspectives.

Banned

He's a Cavs hater.....and he's not allowed to root for the Browns this year. That is his punishment.

Lebron was embarassed we got swept??? Well LeBron is on the team too, and Z played the best in the Finals.

Enough of last year, this is this year, and last year really ain't got shit to do with this year, really how you find that Cleveland could beat Washington? I don't see how they could match up to Antwan & Butler, let alone the rest of the team.

Banned

How can they matchup up w/ Lebron...they will need two or three to do it, allowing open shots, and they have the guys capable of knocking down those shots. Also, they have more scoring of the bench than last year, and they have more scoring int he paint.

Washing will, as always, rely on the jump shot, which is why they never do anything in the playoffs. We'll see, they are good, but Arenas has yet to prove he is not a choke. And thats another thing. Pressure...the Wizards have not shown they can handle it.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Yea it's lookin like Washington should win the series.

Lol at DeShawn Stevenson even speaking.

LeBron - 30.0 ppg, 7.9 rb, 7.2 ast

DeShawn - 11.2 ppg, 2.9 rb, 3.1 ast

Agreed, just don't want the Celtics to get an easy way to the Finals, they gotta earn this shit.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    How can they matchup up w/ Lebron...they will need two or three to do it
    they need to study tape of LeBron against Detroit this year

-

Why would i want to root for the Browns next year? They're never gonna win a championship anyway hahahahahahahahahahahaha. They do the same thing every year which is lose LOL. When's the last time they made the playoffs? LOL. NickyTooch don't say nothing when the Cavs get their asses whipped by the Wizards. I do agree with you that the Wizards do shoot a lot of jumpshots but they will still win the series. I remember when Brendan Haywood of the Wizards was talking trash about Damon Jones a few years ago when they met in the playoffs for the first time. Brendan talked trash to him because Damon said something about him and Brendan said i'm not even gonna waste my time talking about Damon because he rarely plays LOL.

What happened to Etan Thomas?

Banned

Jones, you sound like a front runner more everyday.

Detroit plays LBJ good in the reg. season, but come playoff time....well, we kno wut happens. There soft...too skinny, they need a protein shake or two for 99% of the roster not name Maxiell