Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: The NBA 08 Playoffs

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Why would i want to root for the Browns next year? They're never gonna win a championship anyway hahahahahahahahahahahaha. They do the same thing every year which is lose LOL. When's the last time they made the playoffs? LOL. .
    you gotta stick with yer home team man. It been rough, but im still a loyal Lions fan, even tho we havent won a Champinship in 51 years

-

Etan Thomas is hurt. The Wizards need to get rid of him. He's not that good. Nicky what you talking about i sound like a front runner?

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    you gotta stick with yer home team man. It been rough, but im still a loyal Lions fan, even tho we havent won a Champinship in 51 years
    True, but since I don't have a home team, I root for the Broncos. You definitely can't just say fuck em they don't matter.

Banned

Hatin on the Browns, when they are primed for a great year.....Hatin on the Cavs when they have possibly one of the greatest players ever on their roster.

If your not going to be a fan now, than when the fuck is it ever going to happen???

-

LOL@Detroit Lions haven't won a championship in 51 years hahahahahaha. Barry Sanders used to be one of my favorite players.

Why you laugh at other people's misfortunes for?

LOL@Detroit Lions haven't won a championship in 51 years hahahahahaha. Barry Sanders used to be one of my favorite players.
    yea he was great. I was at the game when he broke 2000 yards for a season against the Jets, also the same game when the O Linemen broke his neck

Banned

its not funny to mess with someone cuz they haven't achieved good goals. Would you like it if we laughed at you cuz that chick dogged you and you havent been laid ever?? That wouldnt be too kind.

Lay off my Brownies kid, ESPECIALLY because your from Cleveland and you kno how we feel about the Browns.

-

I didn't know Detroit Lions won a championship LOL. Nicky i used to be a Browns and Cavs fan when i was a kid but i got tired of them losing in the playoffs so i stopped supporting them. A person that's a fan of a sports team can only take but so much losing year after year. I came to the realization a long time ago that the Cavs, Browns, Indians will never win a championship. LOL@NickyTooch dissing some of the Pistons players weight. I know you talking about Tayshaun Prince hahahahahahahahaha. He is a toothpick LOL. He probably weighs about 125 pounds LOL. Rasheed Wallace is skinny too and so is Richard Hamilton. Richard gets on my nerves wearing that ugly mask LOL. It trips me out how Jarvis Hayes has been playing good with Detroit but when he was with the Wizards, he was inconsistent often.

This is for sure going to be the Browns best season since atleast 2002. My second team has always been the Bengals(yes, even back in the Akili Smith days), but also always liked the Browns.

Cant say the same for Cavs and Indians tho, fuck them.

LOL @ Nicky callin' them "Brownies", hahahahaha

-

I wouldn't care if people laughed at me if i was a virgin. Sex isn't everything. It's nice to have it but i'm not gonna chase after these stuck up, attitude having black bitches to get it.

I didn't know Detroit Lions won a championship LOL. .
    Browns got 4

Lions got 4

-

11th Chamber, Chad Johnson said he wants to leave the Bengals. I guess he was very upset with the losing season they had last year.

11th Chamber, Chad Johnson said he wants to leave the Bengals. I guess he was very upset with the losing season they had last year.
    it kind of shows his character.

I realize that he is pissed with how bad they been, but that guy is treated like a king in that city.