Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "....are you crippin'?!"

9-5 to stay alive....its harder to be a gangsta than it is too actually work and pay taxes but if u ever reach the top man it's totally worth it. i swear the finest chics want outlaws not husbands
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    I never quite understood how people can live in gangland wearing certain colors, I mean if you live in a blood neigbourhood, does that mean you can't wear blue jeans?......how the fuck does that work?
    idk magne.

theirs evidentally a sizeable pack of "bloods" here in lincoln

and a pretty credible folk population

only our crips where all the colors they want and basically dress live Gucci Mane without money and the bloody stick to red though they're just wiggers i went to highschool with and flirted with their big breasted white trashy girlfriends in swimming class.

plus they're kinda in the wrong place to try and claim red and "their" color

(above: nebraska)

we also have annual gang fades where a new gang pops up, reigns pretty hard with the 16 yr olds, and then everyone but a dedicated 3 forget about it.

right now it's GD but they've been hip for quite some time now, longer then any other one that's popped up.

but they're huge faggots and periodically have beef with my group of friends, we number 50plus, but we're not a "gang" cause that's gay, were just good friends that are about our skrillaz that's all.

These young GDs are a problem cause they want, more then anything in the world, to prove their worth to the older less billigerent GDs so they start fights everywhere and shot guns for no reason.

1 person between the 2 crews is gonna die soon, over nothing.

i don't hang out with my crew as much anymore, but shits getting gayer and gayer from what im hearing and in due time someone'll be dead

and nobody wants to just cut it the fuck out.

well i read in the paper the other day that colour gangs are coming into london. but i dnt they will appear in my area. it would be fun to see them though.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

right now it's GD but they've been hip for quite some time now, longer then any other one that's popped up.

but they're huge faggots and periodically have beef with my group of friends, we number 50plus, but we're not a "gang" cause that's gay, were just good friends that are about our skrillaz that's all.

These young GDs are a problem cause they want, more then anything in the world, to prove their worth to the older less billigerent GDs so they start fights everywhere and shot guns for no reason.
    you should see the GD's here, I fucking hate them. We got more problems with them than anyone else

Think 40 Robby Digital Wiggers, and thats them

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    well i read in the paper the other day that colour gangs are coming into london. but i dnt they will appear in my area. it would be fun to see them though.
    Why are runnin all covert up in here?..turn you're green light on, let your presence be known.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

85 %ER

they dont care about colors around here. my man from down the street brought GKB to our neighborhood and they dont even focus on wearin all red, theyll just hang a flag.

people wont come up and ask are you somethin somethin related since all our gangs are street by street and block by block. they ask u "are you from....." say for instance central park, if your over there and somebody pulls up and says "are you from cp", it aint a trick question, you better say yeah if you dont wanna deal with what they got in store for you if you say no.

idk magne.

theirs evidentally a sizeable pack of "bloods" here in lincoln

and a pretty credible folk population

only our crips where all the colors they want and basically dress live Gucci Mane without money and the bloody stick to red though they're just wiggers i went to highschool with and flirted with their big breasted white trashy girlfriends in swimming class.

plus they're kinda in the wrong place to try and claim red and "their" color

(above: nebraska)
    we also have annual gang fades where a new gang pops up, reigns pretty hard with the 16 yr olds, and then everyone but a dedicated 3 forget about it.

i don't hang out with my crew as much anymore, but shits getting gayer and gayer from what im hearing and in due time someone'll be dead

damn that was a mission, yo soundz like your just brokeass to me. 10million god points jacked
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

(homo)(s)

i fuck with bloods and crips, aint no real money makers thats fuckd up bout some set trippin. that bull shit is for kids man

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    gangs make way more sense than Jesus.

Amen

Banned

i hear your gang strips down to their underwear and yells "woooo" a lot

I use to bang when I was about 14-16 with my cousins, our OG was this dude that was like 30 from the Bronx and he would use us to do his dirty work, which was usually just jumping essays and holding work.

Then shit started to tear up and I realized nobody had my back for real except for my family so I folded my flag. Soon after that I moved.

But really, most people can't speak on the gang shit unless they've been in that teenage mentality where you felt like you had to be apart of something and just happened to live in an area where the local gang had more of an impact than the church youth group.

When I see a kid with a bandanna now, I get sick to the stomach cause it just reminds me of myself and the kids I use to associate with who're mostly locked up and/or not giving a fuck about life.

I'm a changed man now... I keep to myself more and focus on getting greenbacks, smoking green, studying math, music, and pussy.

But word... I don't agree with gangs but I wouldn't put no one down who makes the choice to be apart of one.

AHAHAHAHhahhaAHHHHAHhhhaAAHHH!!

HAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAAHAHahhahahahHHH!!!

AHAHAHhahahaAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAHAHAHHAHAHhhaaHH!!

AHAHHAhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahaha!HHHHHAhahA!

Sudanesse ppl are scumbags, i swear

they're like the worst aspect of every ethnicity times 14 plus a unique gayness

the worst part is a good 70% of them say they're from nigeria.......faggots