Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "sunz of man" the only hope in hip hop left

Default "sunz of man" the only hope in hip hop left

yo the sunz of man click is dope son.... why dont people in this room like them.... I mean i posted a thread and there was one reply and I was suprised

I just want to know do people actualy like sunz of man ?

also ....... is there there going to be a new sunz album with rza production

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 04-20-2008 at 09:15 PM.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

IDK what you talking about, everybody feeling Sunz of Man.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

For as long as I ve been here, I ve never ran into anybody who disliked SUNZ. Those guys are amazing.

man these guys as far as I know are the only group still functioning..... they are the last chance to get somthing of that old wu sound.

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 04-20-2008 at 09:34 PM.

Everybody is just busy man, shit don't work how it used to be. Let's hope we can get 1 more out of them...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

some off the members were fuken whack , like the wu affiliates who rap off beat
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

1. false alarm

2. cold day in hell
    Christianity = White Supremacy

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
    some off the members were fuken whack , like the wu affiliates who rap off beat
    which???? of the 4 sunz of man members that i know of, none of them could ever ever be called whack!!!!! i dont know who ur thinking of.

as much as i love them, i dont expect another sunz project ever. with KP doin his thing (trying to manage 19 or so groups) and razah doin his thing, i dont think sunz will ever be high on their priority lists.
    besides all of the inner-turmoil, the industry is so fucked up and is never gonna be like it was 10 yrs ago.

lets just hope, by some miracle, we outlive the current wu-fam members so we dont have to experience life w/o wu music to look fwd to.

Well he's dropping new shit.....(I know this isn't new)

Quote Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
    which???? of the 4 sunz of man members that i know of, none of them could ever ever be called whack!!!!! i dont know who ur thinking of.

as much as i love them, i dont expect another sunz project ever. with KP doin his thing (trying to manage 19 or so groups) and razah doin his thing, i dont think sunz will ever be high on their priority lists.
    besides all of the inner-turmoil, the industry is so fucked up and is never gonna be like it was 10 yrs ago.

lets just hope, by some miracle, we outlive the current wu-fam members so we dont have to experience life w/o wu music to look fwd to.
    dunno but this days im sick of songs that remind me off the struggle .
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

FRESH FISH

i like the original sunz of man alot. "The Last shall Be First" is one of my favorite albums of all time. also the joint they did on the swarm and the ghost dog soundtrack are off the chain. however those and a few singles are they got. Saviors Days was remarkable AVERAGE. yeah they dont rap about hoes and bling and they keep it real to their ideals but that didnt make the album exciting at all. all the members seem like they are off doing there own thing or smaller colaborationts so its doubtfull they will comeback with anything meaningfull as a group.
    "karma hits like justice but without the satisfaction" - HADEZ the human torch

"I don’t live in that world. And it’s not that I don’t live in the present, it’s just that I don’t fuck with that part of the present state of Hip Hop. Dudes started doing this thing for money instead of the love of Hip Hop, and I don’t fuck with them cats." - Kool G. Rap

PRODIGAL SUN

well lets just say if sunz of man come back with a full line up to include shabazz and priest we can expect fire works

But The Stove Was Off... 6² Chambaz's Avatar

^ Never gonna happen

Veteran Member

the only way it would happen if some1 gave them all a fat check. same with the four horsemen.

it may never happen but we can still listen to their solo albums. also be grateful that lp's as good as The Last Shall Be First and The First Testament have been recorded and released and we can play them whenever we want

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge God View Post
    the only way it would happen if some1 gave them all a fat check. same with the four horsemen.

it may never happen but we can still listen to their solo albums. also be grateful that lp's as good as The Last Shall Be First and The First Testament have been recorded and released and we can play them whenever we want

Can someone from wu tang corp get an interview with someone regarding a new sunz of man album .

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 04-21-2008 at 06:22 PM.