Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Freedom - How Free Are We?

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post

This is not true.
    i get you, the law is very widespread and we submit to it whether we see it or not.

however, the law in itself will not fully act as a deterrent. one's own morality and sense of judgement often tae control of our actions.

thus there is a grey area between style's comment and yours.

peace

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    i get you, the law is very widespread and we submit to it whether we see it or not.

however, the law in itself will not fully act as a deterrent. one's own morality and sense of judgement often tae control of our actions.

thus there is a grey area between style's comment and yours.

peace
    yes, the law in itself can and does act as a deterrent. it's not always about a person's morality and things like that. sometimes its the punishment thats tied into the law.

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    thats exactly what they want you to think, you need them

fuck that the world would be more peaceful and no major wars

just street beefs

and if your not a fucking dickhead and have a gun you should have nothing to worry about
    your dumb.

street beefs?

i'll tell you think much, if i lived NEAR you, and the government didn't exist, i would cannibalize you.

word life.

i would eat you to establish dominance and fear so no one would fuck with me.

SPECIFICALLY you.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

i'll tell you think much, if i lived NEAR you, and the government didn't exist, i would cannibalize you.
    lol you would eat him as soon as the government seized to exist. haha mental shit.

but ur on something.

i read in law class somewhere that two jurisprudents argued that if government didnt exist, people couldnt live together and would do things as you just mentioned. But governments didnt always exist with formal laws etc,

like with your example, if u did what u did and exerted your power, you would effectively be the government, and you would rule your own way. be it fair or bad. but you would inject some sort of system in order fot your power not to fail.

Wu Vatican

no laws? are you people serious?

whos fixing roads?

whos inspecting products, foods, and medicines?

whos regulating emissions and polution?

whos making sure there are no monopolies that can ridiculously jack up prices?

+ the 1000 other questions I could come up with in this line.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    yea man butthe constituition does not exist anymore. that shit is basic freedoms,

but really i dont need a bunch of authority figures telling me i can say whatever i want

ill do it any way because i can

and im going to enjoy that shit while i still have it

go to china. help tibetian monks protest to get their freedom. call me in 25 years when you are out of a prison camp, that is if anyone ever sees you again, and you tell me how that "ill do it any way because i can" worked out for you.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

KTL, particularly the America-bashing, is the only thing on this website that makes me shake my head, and pedophilia, homosexuality, and racism are regularly discussed in general chat.

Everyone keeps bitching about "they",

It is "they" and the "system" they created that allow a bunch of punks to have the freedom to spend their time bitching about nothing in particular on the internet without any semblance of a better idea.

"They" are theoretically in power because they represent the will of the masses, and if that's not the case, its because the masses, collectively, are too stupid to change that, though they clearly have the ability. Which brings us back to the entire reason we need a government in the first place.

Regardless of rules and structures of society, here in America, if you're smart and/or you have a little bit of hustle to you, you can not only make it in the system, but you can pimp the system for your own advantage.

Or you can just bitch about how much you hate it, when, most likely if there was no government, youd be the first motherfuckers to die, because you are either physically weak or stupid.(Im just guessing).

God bless America. Good old Judeo-Christian God.

This rant does not apply to any countries outside of the United States, as everyone who lives there is a slave/savage/communist/retard/Norwegian/take your pic.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    MAchete thinks he isn't free cause his parents moved the computer to the living room after finded tatter tot crumbs allover the key board and anal leakage on the browser history
    boooooo - Fuck outta here, you suck 90 year old nipples. You couldn't hang with me if you had 12 arms.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Quote Originally Posted by Irondan1 View Post
    KTL, particularly the America-bashing, is the only thing on this website that makes me shake my head, and pedophilia, homosexuality, and racism are regularly discussed in general chat.

Everyone keeps bitching about "they",

It is "they" and the "system" they created that allow a bunch of punks to have the freedom to spend their time bitching about nothing in particular on the internet without any semblance of a better idea.

"They" are theoretically in power because they represent the will of the masses, and if that's not the case, its because the masses, collectively, are too stupid to change that, though they clearly have the ability. Which brings us back to the entire reason we need a government in the first place.

Regardless of rules and structures of society, here in America, if you're smart and/or you have a little bit of hustle to you, you can not only make it in the system, but you can pimp the system for your own advantage.

Or you can just bitch about how much you hate it, when, most likely if there was no government, youd be the first motherfuckers to die, because you are either physically weak or stupid.(Im just guessing).

God bless America. Good old Judeo-Christian God.

This rant does not apply to any countries outside of the United States, as everyone who lives there is a slave/savage/communist/retard/Norwegian/take your pic.
    ehh, I'm all for the constitution of which this great country was founded on, but what goes on now is a mockery of that shit, and yes the ignorance of the people is what allows it to happen. The system isn't broke but it does need fixing that probably won't happen in my lifetime, ergo bitching about it on the internet is a way of exercising my frustration with things as they currently stand. You, of course, have the freedom to ignore it if you don't like it.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Veteran Member

Did any of you click on the link I left in here on the first page when I started this thread?

If u did, u would know that it is not about what most of you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Did any of you click on the link I left in here on the first page when I started this thread?

If u did, u would know that it is not about what most of you are talking about.

sorry man, can't say that I did, I'll go back and check it out now

edit*******yeah I can dig what the comparisons are getting at, the inter-dependence of humans, and really the physical world itself, insist that any freedom you do have is inherently limited
    Last edited by Visionz; 04-23-2008 at 03:07 AM.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Veteran Member

you will be free only if you live in usa

'

Old thread, but TSA wanting to eat the doughy flesh of palehorse made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    As far as being relatively free, that's true as long as you're playing by their rules.

This

Non Ignorant Math Team

NON-IGS