Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Symbolism

Default Hidden Symbolism

Anyone else pick up on the shit going on BETWEEN the lines? Wu's got the secret language of symbolism down too.

Best example song: Diesel

There's more going on here than you will even pick up if you know traditional mythological history and common symbolism of the new world order. I don't want to attract negative attention to the Wu, but show that they have done their research. This song has proven to me ODB was a well awakened individual and repeatedly accused of false claims. I don't even consider the fact that he died natrually. Don't play the fear game. Any other comments, suggestions or the like? I realize most Web Wu fans aren't aware of the shit they push to help the kids, but I'm becoming quite interested in their goals and subtle cues. I also don't want to bring up a bunch of controversy over ODB's death, and am not looking for your opinion on it. Thank you,

Ryan

Default Re: Hidden Symbolism

Your 100% correct. I thought it was just me, but that song (Diesel) is deep, if carefully listened to. "No more doctors deliverin my babies/takin pills/killin me slooowly"- ODB
    "10 percentage tryin to drain me of my mental strenthage"- RZA
    "People swam 9/didn't know their own kind/wrong time"- Raekwon (when he says "people swam 9/didn't know their own kind", he's referin to a lesson we study among the 5% called The English C Lesson. This lesson explains a whole lot in regards to history, they swam 9, meaning the 9,000 miles between Africa and America. So after the slaves were brought to this part of the planet, after years of adaptation they didn't even know their own kind. They were hateful and spiteful towards each other.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Listen carefully to ODB's second verse. that shit would take days for me to explain. Most people will probably think he was just rambling on that verse, but theres alot of meaning behind it (as it was with most of his lyrics. People misunderstand it and think he was crazy, but my brother spoke truth, just in a twisted, drunk, fucked up kind of way, but he knew damn well what he spoke about).

Oh yeah, and Meth's verse? CLASSIC SHIT.

Mandatory Death

the 5% nation is something i'm not too familiar with...and the main part of the wu i don't connect with...even though i respect it...i'm not a very religious or spiritual person...

"Stay up at night/dont sleep on your moon/rest in the day/cuz it's sunlight"-ODB

He's sayin don't sleep on your woman. In the streets, when you "sleep" on someone means that your taking them for granted. And our lessons teach us that the moon is symbolic to a woman b/c the moon reflects the Sun's light in the same way that a woman must always reflect her man's knowledge. So "don't sleep on your moon" means don't take her for granted cuz she might cheat on you. Stay up at night and rest in the day.

the 5% nation is something i'm not too familiar with...and the main part of the wu i don't connect with...even though i respect it...i'm not a very religious or spiritual person...
    That's cool, my nig, to each his own. However, 5 Percenters are not religious people because we have come to understand (like many other people who are not necessarily 5 Percenters) that religion is the root of many of today's illness (both mentally & physically). We are not Muslims, that is a MAJOR mis-conception. Muslims practice Islam as a religion and 5 Percenters live out Islam as the original man's culture (or way of life). It's the way we act, how we think, what we eat, ect. We only teach those who want to be taught. Christians & Muslims however would condemn you and say your going to "hell" if u don't follow their religions.

At least you show your respect. PEACE to you bro.

Pardon me, just noticed your name. PEACE to you, ma'am.

PEACE to man, woman, child.

^^i love u dude sriuosly ^^

aimmme up

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

in the 6 feet deep gravediggaz album, Rza starts a verse that goes:

"ARM to the LEG, LEG, ARM to the Head"

2 arms, 2 legs, and a head...referring of course to "man". however, it's also much deeper. take the first letter in each capitalized word, and it spells "allah".
    http://www.dopegame.com/index.php?ref=23302

Some things to consider that you may never have:
    (don't mean to preach, but if your interested in the subject you may want to think about this shit first)

1) You are technically an alien. You are an animal, like everything else on the planet. Assumed seperation from nature has been man's greatest demise. Many assume nothing is conscious without a brain. This makes no logical sense. (see psychology's duality, things in nature that make decisions without a brain, ect) You live on a planet in the universe. There are billions of stars in your galaxy, there are billions of galaxies in your universe. It is effectively impossible that there are no other hospitiable intellegently habituated planets. You don't want to see the odds to one, I don't think I could fit the number across your screen, if you get what i'm saying by this.

2) Cool, Hip, and in style don't really mean anything, and don't actually exist. They are created from the fear of rejection from the tribe. We are all naturally tribal, and we are racial, but we are all human. Everyone wants to go out hating some other group when there's just no reason to. You are an individual, and you (hopefully) think for yourself. Fear is a great method of control, disregard it.

3) If you believe in evolution, your true "virgin mary" is the earth that created you. If you belive in creation, your virgin mary is still the woman that fostered your creation, and is still the earth, and is still the "woman" (refering to the planet as female) who gave virgin birth. Perhaps you should read your holy scriptures with a grain of salt next time through. There is symbolism hidden beneath the BS they have changed century after century. There is a ridiculous amount of knowledge in all culture's faiths and religions hidden through symbolism. Some even suggesting knowledge of atomic physics and DNA... hmm. Learning symbolism is learning the true universal language, it requires no real "decoder", though it may be trickier to initially understand.

Lets begin:

1) Listen to what he says behind the intro where he's saying "I need help, the government is after me" ect.

I need help
    Because the black man is God
    The government is after me
    And the worst is, black man is the Devil
    I need help
    So this is to bring everything in the
    Someone help me please
    universe within the light
    Someone help me!
    Understanding
    They already did 2Pac
    My children, all six billion humans
    Biggie Smalls
    on the planet Earth
    Someone help me!
    Regardless of who or what, I love you
    Someone help me please!
    Word is bond, I love you

-ODB

why in the fuck would he say that? hmmmmmmm... the image of a crazy/stupid/drugaddict may turn most people to think that he's just being a nut, but there may be more to all this than you think. ODB was far, far, far, from stupid.

I don't want to get into the black man is god/devil, but it has a lot to do with egypt, and the understanding that black man was the perfect man (not exactly what you hear every day). I know this doesn't sound rational, but our god is the sun. Inside the sun is the devil (i'll show you ODB talking about that later). I am pretty sure thats what they're referring to when they talk about hell. If you want to see sun worship, you'd be suprised where you'll find it. Its been with every single empire since the beginnings of recorded history. Its in the crown worn by the statue of liberty, it was on the throne of rome, it is on the cia coat of arms (logo), hell, Sun Microsystems logo is a fucking swastika:

just connect the U facing out, to the U facing in to right. coincidence? uh. no.

cia has a sun in the center:

also has an eagle above, the eagle is basically the phoenix, but less obvious. phoenix represents the rebirth from the flame. the one being reborn within the circle of flames, or the sun.

Thats as far as I'm going though, if you want more its out there. Effectively the Sun is power. When they refer to the Son of god, they refer to the Sun. Its all the same. The symbol for power, is a 1 within a 0. think about that. the one within...

Lyrics stuff:

"I'm a groupie for life about nine wife, all the babies are mine, save a child's life"

-ODB

Now this may seem a little overanylytical, but its still something to consider.

There are 9 planets in the solar system. Astrology and its mathematics are currently used to effectively predict the stock market. This is also searchable. You'd be suprised to find out how many billionaires use astrology to sell their products. If you remember history class, up until recently all kings and politicians had official astrologers.

"No more doctors delivering my babies, stickin pin's killin me slowwlly"

-ODB

It's slowly becoming common knowledge that all the vaccines given to newborns do little other than poison them and prevent mental and physical growth. The mercury and other known neurotoxins used to preserve them are extremely dangerous poisons, and have lead to a serious increase in autism. There are also a host of other chemicals within these vaccines that do more damage than they serve to help. Google up some of the recent evidence if you're at all not convinced. You'd be quite suprised what they don't report on TV. The sodium flouride in your water and in your toothpaste has never been proven to prevent cavities, in fact it is yet another known neurotoxin and is commonly used in rat poison. The flouride in your water is toxic waste from alluminium plants around the country. With all of this true, it certainly makes it hard for one to trust mainstream science who pushes this shit on us. Maybe thats what ODB is saying about trusting his doctor to deliver his babies. Why is it so important for them to destroy our minds with neurotoxins? Anyone else notice how much STUPIDER society is becoming around you? Hmm...

"To the President you say I'm a welfare fraud
    you motherfucking right! Let's burn this dark house white!"

Dark house white? I don't know whats going on there, but it seems like he's saying something more.

"Insecure about my ding-dong married to Babylon, My Queen lookin at me like a pawn."

-ODB

I don't know. This one is hard, and maybe someone can help me, but if you're not aware, Babylon which was in Mesopotamia was home to the first known empire. Though I'm not sure, I think what he's suggesting may have to do with the American Empire, and all the empires, and their relation to women taking up feminism and not playing the natural role of a woman. This relates to the queen technically having all the power like in chess, but doing little other than act like a pawn. I really couldn't say for sure, but its far too suggestive to pass up.

"Splash the worst rehearse a verse Flashdance on the universe
    Televise the work Network Shop til your neck hurt
    Whattup Dirt, nine diagram phoenix on your sweatshirt
    Thirty-thousand went bezerk, it's like clockwork"

-Raekwon

Why is he making references to "flash dancing on the universe"? Nine diagrams? More about the planets maybe? Clockwork? Astrology relates the universe to being merely clockwork within a sort of cosmic mathmatics. The earth revolves around the sun every 365 days, and the planets all align roughly every 27,000 years... pretty close to 30,000? I dunno, but according to pretty much all religions in the world we are about to enter the apocolypse... and the planets are all about to align in 2012... people going berserk? I dunno, weird. Maybe i'm trying too hard here. Maybe not...

" An ugly thirty-six chamber degree, what, you wanna rhyme?
    Deep bring 600 ABC through the love white hate line
    I'm telling you tornado, 42 billion thought travel
    The year 90's parallel, controls to the wakes
    I dig woman's stomach swell, my borough is dark
    Many lights UFO kites, Benjamin Franklin got it right
    Abraham I stuck your cherry tree
    Your white head came out my black pussy
    I ran Rip Van Winkle on all fours
    Mountains twinkle twinkle star, Tarzan in a jar
    And then came out Jane Flintstone in my gravel pit"

-ODB

This one is fucking hard. This is where he dumps so much shit on you, there's not really any way to keep up. I really can't do this as hard as I try. I would have to spend hours to come up with a half way decent interpretation. For what its worth all characters mentioned may tell some crazy fucking story or some shit, but they also may be independent. He is talking about UFO's and shit, and after all this I don't even know where to go. However Abraham is obviously not referring to Lincoln, but Abraham from the bible. Sticking his cherry tree? The line following just makes this even more confusing. Maybe someone can help me here. The year 90's parallel,l Controls to the wakes refers to control coming to the people with an "awakened" perspective. Although if you think about 600 ABC as 600BC it is roughly the end of the Greek Empire, a society literally RUN by philosophers. Tarzan in a jar seems to refer to natural man being stuck in a cage, or jail.

"Imaginin yourself, as the God space travellin
    Round the seven rings of Saturn
    Got my sword plus the Abbot in the chamber, nine in the clip
    At the gatherin, we left you staggerin, yo it had to been
    Hot Nickel, who broke bread, at the Vatican"

-Meth

Saturn is by all old religions considered to be the ruler. Its why judges wear the black robes, its why people go to the black cube at mecca in Islam. You're gonna have to do your own research on that. Sorry. Hot Nickel, who broke bread at the Vatican? The Vatican is evil. They've turned people into sheep who disregard logic and wisdom. And thats all I know.

"Stay up at night don't sleep on your moon
    Rest in the day because it's sunlight
    Reverse thought psychology"

-ODB

Could have more to do with feminine. Might have more to do with Sun worship, he seems to suggest that Light is good and love, but not the Son's light... hmm.

"Child wild adventures walk trillions of square inches
    Ten percentage try to drain me of my mental strengthage
    Heavy wattage knowledge cleans blood clottage, and retardage
    I refine the garbage logic exterminate your cottage"

-RZA

10% having to do with the elite, heavy wattage knowledge referring to electricity in the brain, and it being the way our brain communicates within itself. I don't know, RZA get your ass over here and explain yourself! haha just kidding.

" Australian Venezuelaen illegal aliens
    Chameleons all catch the feelings we revealing
    Killer bee keep your mind at ease, lay back like Adam fuckin Eve
    Four thousand years in the garden, puffin trees"

I am guessing this has to do with the "golden age", or more directly, the garden of eden. which lasted four thousand years. this time is about when the supposed "ice age" was. Aliens? I dunno.

"I aim slang I maintain, through the main vein
    The answer came clever, when we do greatness through trial and error
    Mile of terror motormouth, let the odor out
    Fumin greater, the temper in my spine huminator
    The super grass childish blast sleepy eye stash
    The hashish masterpiece, Osirus is the virus
    This split second splash, severe drop is near pop
    There's fallin teardrops, now is it worth your career?"

-U God

Osirus is the Virus? Osirus was the supposed genderless son of Horus. The end line seems to resonate that whatever all this is supposed to mean, its not worth your career and or life to push it. ODB died. What exactly was his next project? Anyone know? What did he say that would make him say "the government is after me"? I dunno. But there's too much crazy shit going on in the lyrics of just ONE song to make me think there is no real connection. Any real Wu members wanna step up and let us know what the hell is really real about all this? I'd be glad to be proven wrong on some of it. Cause shit I had to guess.

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Default Go

wow! you're gone so far man.
    if what you advance is true, wu member are 9 genius.
    personnaly, I think Odb use much symbolism in his lyrics and could have thought about all that before he wrote his rhymes. maybe Rza too (a lil bit less). but for the other members i'm not sure at all.
    it's not the type of Meth's lyrics or style, it's more random shit and "looking like deep" shit than anything (even Meth is my favorite member by far).
    the only way it could be like you said is that ODB and RZA ghostwrite the whole song and the other members sang it.
    maybe i'm wrong but that's my mind right now even I agree with 80% of what you said.

peace

ps: that shit about the alignement of the planets in 2012 is crazy. where did you get this information, is it proven?
    ________
    Big dick tight
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 03-27-2011 at 06:49 PM.

Yo my man your mad on point on all this shit. Specially the part where u say "If you believe in evolution, your true "virgin mary" is the earth that created you. If you belive in creation, your virgin mary is still the woman that fostered your creation, and is still the earth, and is still the "woman" (refering to the planet as female) who gave virgin birth." You probably was off on a couple of other things but for the most part u was correct in my humble opinion. I asume u have read some good books. Alot of the stuff in this song and other songs ("Impossible" from Wu-Tang Forever) comes from books like Vaccines Are Dangerous (a must read), also books like Behold A Pale Horse, Kill Them Before They Grow, and a whole bunch of others. My teacher (Sunez Allah) gave me a booklist of very informative books to read. Whoever wants the list, hit me up at my mailbox. Keep adding on, ryanmeister.

PEACE.

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal
    "Stay up at night/dont sleep on your moon/rest in the day/cuz it's sunlight"-ODB

He's sayin don't sleep on your woman. In the streets, when you "sleep" on someone means that your taking them for granted. And our lessons teach us that the moon is symbolic to a woman b/c the moon reflects the Sun's light in the same way that a woman must always reflect her man's knowledge. So "don't sleep on your moon" means don't take her for granted cuz she might cheat on you. Stay up at night and rest in the day.
    wow im impressed, i always wondered what he meant, 'dnt sleep on your moon'. thats some real knowledge there.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal
    My teacher (Sunez Allah) gave me a booklist of very informative books to read. Whoever wants the list, hit me up at my mailbox. Keep adding on, ryanmeister.

PEACE.
    Yo Son, can you hit me up with a list of them books?

Peace