Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Symbolism

Default Re: Hidden Symbolism

yeah but i think what the 5% er's are really doing is not so much a relgion as it is spirituality. The difference is that while religion tells you what you HAVE to believe, spirituality is individualist and lets you make your own decisions based on what you hear. They also are studying knowledge, not hiding it under scriptures and bs. I think understanding all this kind of shit that is really going on is incredibly important for all you people who actually live in the thick of it. The chameleons are as ID's saying, playing both sides, pushing the drugs in, and then running in and profiting off the crime caused by it. The chameleons are kind of an illuminati thing I think. Pulling strings behind the scenes. See the shit going on in the southern states? Mass turf wars over drugs, over 600 people dead, and bush asks his border patrol to stand down. Its just a game to these people, and its sick.

Mandatory Death

i do LSD to achieve my spirituality...

The chameleons are as ID's saying, playing both sides, pushing the drugs in, and then running in and profiting off the crime caused by it.
    Exactly. The chameleons are also the corporations that sell the youngters the illusions seen on T.V., music videos, and all that. At the end, the young end up glorifying the shit, God, feel me? And they wont care cuz they'll be on the suburbs chillin.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

first of all this is the best thread i have ever read on this forum

you niggas r all smart motherfuckers
    i just finished wu tang manual and i havent read anything else but i would love 2 get into this shit more cause rza and the other members r all smart
    their lyrics r so deep and meaningful and so many people out their have no idea how much meaning is behind the lyrics of the wu ... in my area ppl arent really into hip hop i have 1 good mate that understands the wu like me and everytime we meet we always talk bout the wu and mathematics and everything like that,
    thanx for this thread every1 that has posted props 2 you all

good thread!!

Yeah man, same shit they talk about in fight club, kids all growing up thinking they're gonna be these big stars, find out that life sucks if you do it their way, and worse its just a stupid game that's just messing with their heads. Everyone's getting played here. But Lord you seem to know your shit, those books are all good references for people looking to figure out what the hell is really going on around them, instead of just smokin' blunts and drinkin 40's every night. Nothing wrong with hanging out and having fun, but shit, im a white boy from the suburbs and thats all anyone does. You wouldn't belive how stupid these kids are out here. No sense at all, and they're all afraid of eachother. You know? All these spoiled ass kids running around with everything they want. They expect to be able to sit around all day doing nothing, just cause mom and dad can afford all their shit. No regard for anyone else. I'm not some dumb ass wigger child doing what MTV tells me to, I like the music man, thats what its about. I wanna help the kids, like Wu does, cause they are the ones that suffer the most from all this shit. The politicians that run the citys don't care, they just want the votes. We gotta teach people the knowledge. What happened to the hip hop that cared about people? That had a message? Isn't that what hip hop is about? Cause if you can't think on your own, people are gonna come in and take advantage of you, and thats just how it is. If everyone's not gonna work together, and keep supporting all the crime, your just fucking your own neighborhood. Gotta find a more positive way to protest the BS. I'm not saying I had to grow up in all that shit, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna be an idiot like all the other dumb whiteys and ignore it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there's a whole lot you can do living in situations when you have to try and have enough cash to feed yourself and your family, cause shit happens, and you gotta make ends meet, no matter what you gotta do. Sometimes they gotta come first, and I get that. The problem is when people take it too far and people start getting addicted to these dollars. Get as addicted to money as the greedy lying CEO's and shit. Why is that popular? That shit is sad, and the reason why we have ghettos in the first place. Its just them pulling more strings. I know they got the power in the recording industry, but the money is whats ruined the African people, and hell it ruined the all the people in this country, cause we've all been made into a bunch of dollar chasers, and nothings about just doing the right thing anymore. Everyone's gotta cough up 3000 dollars for some flashy rims and couple hundred for their teeth while their kids are at home eatin stale food. You know? Don't people care about shit? You can't become concieted pricks about all this, cause the kids depend on you. Shit I'm sorry for all this, and some of its not my business. I don't want to stereotype anyone, but what happend to the panthers and the people that wanted to work for eachother? Everyone's gettin' mixed up in the commercialized rap shit passed down for my suburban white moron teenager culture. Hip hop should get the community back, the real community. Cause it'd prolly fix a lotta peoples attitudes.

I show my respects back. Let me clear one thing up. I'm a 5 Percenter. We are not racist. I don't think I'm better than you or anyone else for that matter. The 5 percenters are not pro-black/anti-white, we are pro-righteousness/anti-wickedness. In regards to our lessons saying "the original man is the Asiatic black man, the maker, the owner, the cream of the planet Earth, father of civilization & God of the Universe" and "the Caucasian is Yaqub's grafted devil", I stand firmly befind that 100%. However, I am not racist. We teach that b/c that is both their true nature. That is the white man's nature, but not who he is collectively. Just b/c the black man's true nature is that of peace, I'm not sayin we are all holy. As u can see, we as black & brown people are at war amongst each other daily. It's like we switched roles. The first original black people on Earth were living in peace amongst each other all over Asia (whether it was in Mecca, or southern Asia which is now called Africa, or wherever) we were at peace. Our lessons (which came from Elijah Muhammad & the Nation Of Islam) states that the Caucasian is the devil b/c the first line of white people were known to be mischivious & war makers. But if u look at it today, whites are more at peace with each other than we are with each other (even though they still make war with other nations). Thats another misconception about the 5 Percenters. We are not racist. Clearance 13X (who later changed his name to Allah, commonly known as "Tha Father") is the person who started teaching supreme mathematics in the streets of Harlem to the youth and started the 5% Nation, but he also had a white student (who's still around today). Those who wanted to be taught, he taught. Ya probably ask why I'm bringing this up. The reason is b/c this person (a white person) showed his respect towards me and I acknowledged and I showed my respects in return. Like I said to someone who PM'ed me earlier. Some of us are very proud people, if we took the time to be students of life more ofthen there would be a less hectic world right now. Self-analization is the best analization b/c you are the best judge of yourself, not anybody else. And I'm not preaching either, I'll leave that to the Christians & Muslims. I'm just droppin a little jewel. I'm not sayin lets all hold hands and sing "Peace on earth". Peace begins from within just like respect. If u dont respect yourself don't expect everybody to be respecting you. If a nigga comes & smacks me in the face, u best believe i'ma kick the nigga's teeth in. Like Raekwon said in the intro of IMMOBILAITY, "every way u walk, a nigga's gonna judge your walk, but only YOU could judge YOURSELF at the end of the day, on what the fuck is u doin."

PEACE (Proper Education Always Corrects Errors)

If ya'll wanna know what we (the 5%) are really about read my man Wise Intelligent's interview at www.Ballerstatus.com and my man Saigon's 2 part interview with Cedric Muhammad at www.Blackelectorate.com.

Go to the "Archives" section on BlackElectorate.com and look for the Saigon interview. That man spoke so much truth I had to print that shit out.

I'm curious why you beleive all of that
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

damn i really respect all this knowledge being thrown around here. good looks on all this interesting stuff

wu spitten that knowledge
    you know wussup yall

PEACE 4.4.4. TRUMPETS
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

I'm curious why you beleive all of that
    What r u sayin. I dont understand. Specify.

BTW, I don't deal in belief, cuz I dont take nothing on face value.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

allot of wu is very deep and very insightful for real they help me wit shit listen to
    Ras Kass feat The RZA-The End, or GZA's LP Beneath The Surface and look at the signifcance behind that title right there on some deep shit tryin 2 tell u too look deeper than the eye can see even RZA's Sunshower or even Wu Tang-America

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by ramel
    INSPECTAH DECK

"Chameleons play the wrong side of the fence"
    "Switching like clark kent when the drama commence"

MASTA KILLA

"The chameleon throws cream to children, out the window"

Who are these chameleons?
    Alright here's my answer to my own question.

These chameleons are not deceptive to the eye for spying or decieving purposes.
    They're just people who come from a nice,happy background who have a admiration for people of struggle.
    The way they play and talk and joke.
    Also thier music like soul or rap and R&B is very fansinating to these chameleons.
    But It's people of struggle that can give off the impression that a person of a easy going background can't hang or isn't accepted in the struggle.
    To get close enough to the people they disguise themselves as........people of struggle.
    You know as them fronters or wanna bee thugs,but they're know such thing.
    Inside of each of them awaits little angels who have been given a deep love and admiration for people of struggle by god.
    So much that they actually will commit crimes,smoke weed,drink or even fight to keep themselves in the circle of that crowd.

"Switching like clark kent when the drama commence"

Chameleons are not stress ridden,heartless,cowardly people.
    They're not bad people either.
    They look for the right moment engraved in the senses to reveal their super-hero powers.NO BULLSHIT WE HAVE THEM.
    We're good people.
    We're very smart but can play stupid not to offend are company.
    And to be rejected by our people of struggle is another day behind the chameleon suit.
    In time w'ell begin to reveal our goods layer by layer.

PEACE