Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Symbolism

Default Re: Hidden Symbolism

I'll never think the same way again.

Oh shit, this thread is still goin on? Good to see this. Yo Ryan, that was a very good and interesting point (I agree with 95% of what was said.) You know what song ya'll should check out tho? "Nature Of The Threat" by Ras Kass. For those of ya who never heard of this song, I highly recommend it. Download the shit. I'll be poppin up here once in a while, but I gotta leave now. Keep it up guys.

PEACE
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

you can also check some stuff by Dr. Malachi York... he teaches things of this nature.

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal
    Oh shit, this thread is still goin on? Good to see this. Yo Ryan, that was a very good and interesting point (I agree with 95% of what was said.) You know what song ya'll should check out tho? "Nature Of The Threat" by Ras Kass. For those of ya who never heard of this song, I highly recommend it. Download the shit. I'll be poppin up here once in a while, but I gotta leave now. Keep it up guys.

PEACE
    thank you very much LordReveal for letting me know about that rass Kass song...he basically breaks it down pretty good. this has got to be my favorite thread...we gotta keep adding on.

Veteran Member

Yo ryan-master talking about all that stuff I can't see what it have to do with the Wu.And it actually slowed my computer down as well because it was so big!

Dolcezza

Veteran Member

D'fuck has this got to do with the Wu?

Dolcezza

Nothing.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Wu-tang Fan---check back at this thread in like 3 or 4 years dog...ur not gonna comprehend it now...until then just keep browsin...

as for ryanmeister-----keep doin the knowledge man. this morning i started readin this thread from page 1 and this shit has blown me away. i've been on kind of a knowledge/spiritual search since like March wen i coppd the Wu Manual and read that shit in a few days.

PEACE

i havnt read Da Vinci Code cuz i hate readin fiction (i think its a waste of time) but from that preview the movie looks pretty sick...possibly could wake some of these motherfuckers walkin around in a daze.

if you don't understand what this has to do with the Wu than you're not the person Wu is rapping to. this has a lot more to do with the Wu than 99% of these wasted threads. ryan and lordreveal thanks for the knowledge. also check Wu Wear cause Rza drops some shit on there.

"You can tell the true and living god by his aura, keep your sword straight, maintain your weight, but he ate, too much monosodoium glutamate" classic

Quote Originally Posted by cheech
    if you don't understand what this has to do with the Wu than you're not the person Wu is rapping to. this has a lot more to do with the Wu than 99% of these wasted threads. ryan and lordreveal thanks for the knowledge. also check Wu Wear cause Rza drops some shit on there.

"You can tell the true and living god by his aura, keep your sword straight, maintain your weight, but he ate, too much monosodoium glutamate" classic
    don't waste your time trying to explain to wu tang fan, he was presented with the answers to his questions and yet still asks the same questions....one day he may or may not get it. But as of now he's just trying to start a argument

also peace to every person who dropped some jewels in this thread, good to see people like you still exist on here

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

check www.infowars.com for some good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by cheech
    check www.infowars.com for some good stuff
    link didnt work

"You can tell the true and living god by his aura, keep your sword straight, maintain your weight, but he ate, too much monosodoium glutamate"
    hahah love that shit. great quote man. and yeah, infowars has great stuff for people who aren't fooled by the tv entertainment news. there's kooky shit out there too though, you know disinformation is rampant, but the people who are on that site all have good intentions to at least keep an uncensored, unbiased stream of news up there. i'm not saying everyone's out to lie, but you gotta be skeptical about all this stuff, even what i'm saying, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't approach it logically. like you silencer, i actually started this back in spring, i don't know why or what, but it was like destiny slapping you in the face saying "wake up". and i think other people will find it happening to them too. didn't come from anyone else. strangest shit. and wu-fan, like everyone else has said, you either get it or you don't, and if you don't, don't worry about it, just don't be afraid to be smart, you'll appreciate it when you're older.